What's new

Uri Attack: Bangladesh Stands With India, Says Envoy

Yes Mukti terrorists were killing pro-Pakistan Bengalis and anti-secessionists and raping women which is why they had to be stopped. Hence Operation Searchlight was launched against Mukti terrorists and their collaborators to stop them. It was Mukti and Awami terrorists who committed atrocities against Bengalis and Biharis since '69.

I am sure you have heard how many nawab families had to flee Dhaka due to arson and violence by Awami mobs and how those mobs raped women simply because they supported United Pakistan and refused to recognise Sheikh Mujib's secessionist rhetoric after being released from jail. All this things were happening before Operation Searchlight was ordered. You expect Pakistan to just sit there and do nothing to protect its own citizens. Also I don't understand how could people demand a secessionist leader like Sheikh Mujib to be made PM of Pakistan

The Muktis and Awamis wanted war and they got it. They won only becoz of India and its covert support to secessionist forces. Otherwise we wouldn't have let them divide our country up. Family loved both East and West Pakistan and no question of supporting secession. Which is why we suffered and eventually had to flee our own country. How ironic
its funny that you have bangladeshi flag in your profile even though you oppose our independence, our sufffer, our sacrifice lol
you should have pakistani flag like other pakistani members, that is cool.
you seriously have identity problem. At least pakistani members are clear about their identity :D

Yes Mukti terrorists were killing pro-Pakistan Bengalis and anti-secessionists and raping women which is why they had to be stopped. Hence Operation Searchlight was launched against Mukti terrorists and their collaborators to stop them. It was Mukti and Awami terrorists who committed atrocities against Bengalis and Biharis since '69.

I am sure you have heard how many nawab families had to flee Dhaka due to arson and violence by Awami mobs and how those mobs raped women simply because they supported United Pakistan and refused to recognise Sheikh Mujib's secessionist rhetoric after being released from jail. All this things were happening before Operation Searchlight was ordered. You expect Pakistan to just sit there and do nothing to protect its own citizens. Also I don't understand how could people demand a secessionist leader like Sheikh Mujib to be made PM of Pakistan

The Muktis and Awamis wanted war and they got it. They won only becoz of India and its covert support to secessionist forces. Otherwise we wouldn't have let them divide our country up. Family loved both East and West Pakistan and no question of supporting secession. Which is why we suffered and eventually had to flee our own country. How ironic
It wasn't your country to begin with...it was your colony...you just subjugated it too much for too long...I wouldn't say it was your colony...it was your masters'...you were nothing but slaves and treated like nothing but slaves...being kicked out of your master's house rather than being rewarded must have caused great hurt burn for your grandfather...but like a loyal slave he didn't forget to teach his offspring to worship the master...and thus we see posts from you proposing to reclaim what was not yours to begin with....I have never heard about a lady of the night falling in love with a customer so dearly that he would tell his children to love the customer as a father....but don't we learn a new thing everyday?

It wasn't your country to begin with...it was your colony...you just subjugated it too much for too long...I wouldn't say it was your colony...it was your masters'...you were nothing but slaves and treated like nothing but slaves...being kicked out of your master's house rather than being rewarded must have caused great hurt burn for your grandfather...but like a loyal slave he didn't forget to teach his offspring to worship the master...and thus we see posts from you proposing to reclaim what was not yours to begin with....I have never heard about a lady of the night falling in love with a customer so dearly that he would tell his children to love the customer as a father....but don't we learn a new thing everyday?
you are saying too much, just check my post :D

Well if you consider prying your head out of your *** as "physical violence" then I guess I am...but it would only be actual physical violence if your head were actually up your ***....so I will leave you to assess your current situation.

its funny that you have bangladeshi flag in your profile even though you oppose our independence, our sufffer, our sacrifice lol
you should have pakistani flag like other pakistani members, that is cool.
you seriously have identity problem. At least pakistani members are clear about their identity :D

Don't worry, he will soon get the 'think tank: anal yst ' title. Suits him.

Last edited:
That being said India also supported Bangladesh. After gulshan terror attack India expressed their support toward Bangladesh. That's how a mutual friendship is formed. And this help countries in so many levels. But there are always people like you who would
see it the way you want to see it.

Many countries supported Bangladesh after the terror attack. Supporting the terrorists wouldn't look nice won't it?

In regards to the Uri attack, were the gunmen terrorists? Separatists? 'Freedom fighters'? It is all a matter of perception. Kashmir is a long and complicated issue ever since our parents were children. Not quite the same as a terror attack.

It would have been fine for Bangladesh to express support in the case of let's say the Mumbai attacks of 08. Your analogy is flawed.

@ Now-a-days most of the Bengali Hindus in Bangladesh are pro-Indian and there should not be any doubt.There voting % will be 6 to 8 %. Then among the Muslim population 70% are pro-Nationalist (pro BNP & Jammat) and rest 30 % are supporter of Awami Leaque. Supporter of other political parties are negligible.

He is actually a Communist.

bongbong, bdforever, Riyad, Doyalbaba, Loki, Kobiraz, blue sky (and few more) are indo awami cheer leading band of different shades. So, when readers of this forum sees news and comments posted by dedicated awami cheer leading band, you need to take those comments and news as as awami propaganda piece disconnected from Bangladeshi population.

You have been posting anti-regime data for almost 8 years here. You should be grateful :D

As Bangladeshis have more access to the Internet since then, do not be surprised if those views happen to be outside your own. Long gone are the 90's. This is new.

If you can't make any difference in the events, then how will you expect others to do the same? Along with mentioning that the Khaleda Zia has no one left in her party, what was and had been missing is UNITY. And you failed spectacularly at that.

These dalals are using this forum to spread propaganda while serving their Indian master interest. I failed to understand why PDF allow them to post here?

@WebMaster

There are Zionists who post here. So what is the problem? It is a Pakistani forum - Yes. And with an international presence. A very distinct one. And I thank the founders for that. Kudos to the management as well.

I would highly recommend Bangladesh to distance itself from India on this. The culture of printing dossiers might be contagious.

Just as my thought.

To be honest, Bangladeshis are somewhat sympathetic toward the Kashmiris of Indian administered Kashmir. I certainly didn't expect this from our PM however. One of the early responses to this thread was right about that gap. We don't need this, nor Baluchistan.

Last edited:
So Bengali folks, Awami, BNP, Jamati, how many of you are "with" India. I'd just like a yay or nay.

Bd never will go any complicated situation. just f2f they are saying we are with India. Bd has no rold in this subject. And bd's main foe is india. that is what we trained for.

It is a well known fact that India denied to hold plebiscite in Kashmir long time before.

Only because Pakistan did not follow STEP ONE of the UN resolution: Move all Pak forces away from Kashmir. Only after STEP ONE was done could STEP TWO and THREE and further steps be conducted.

After Simla agreement, plebiscite is just one avenue to resolution among many that need to be bilaterally negotiated. India has been very clear that Kashmir needs to be stabilised first before such negotiations can commence in any appreciable way.....but that looks unlikely with the continued terror apparatus used by other side.

Last edited:
"Obviously, Russians do not take seriously the prospect of Indian retaliation on Uri attack. Or else, they wouldn’t have dispatched their soldiers to a potential war zone. With all their military satellites over South Asia, Russians estimate that ‘hawks’ like Madhav are indulging in vacuous rhetoric to appease their constituency of Sangh Parivar and Hindu nationalists.

In political terms, this makes our leaders look the emperor without clothes, farcical and ugly – with nowhere to hide. They speak of ‘tooth-for-jaw’ without meaning a damn thing, making fools out of us."

http://blogs.rediff.com/mkbhadrakumar/2016/09/23/modi-diplomacy-faces-moment-of-truth/
Source: https://defence.pk/threads/modi-diplomacy-faces-moment-of-truth.451110/#ixzz4L7CoGRke

If by indian assessment utter indian failure presents indian rulers without clothes, how that presents Bangladeshi rulers Hasina inspired by Bongobondhu?

"One, Russia and Iran regard Pakistan as a meaningful interlocutor and neither will be party to ‘isolating’ Pakistan; two, neither visualizes Pakistan as a state sponsoring terrorism; three, neither trusts Delhi’s account of Uri attack; and, four, India is barking up the wrong tree as regards China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/modi-diplomacy-faces-moment-of-truth.451110/#ixzz4L7EZzwQ9

Now that, india managed to isolate itself, how Hasina, awami league and bongobondhu cult will explain isolation of Bangladesh?

And hence you illustrate why Bangladeshis are the weakest people in the subcontinent haha (if we are to believe you)

Can't do squat against your govt....not even a small protest. Enjoy your eternal servitude.

There have actually been some quite massive protests but hundreds were killed and many more abducted and murdered.

In this crisis moment between India and PK Bd has nothing to do anything. But When Bd has 3 side border with india, India will try to achieve some facilities from bd. And awami govt. will do that with her one leg.

There have actually been some quite massive protests but hundreds were killed and many more abducted and murdered.

Uh huh, yeah sure. If that were true any self respecting bunch of people would cause even larger protests out in the streets and shut whole cities down...something that could not be hidden from world's eyes.

Few rag tag jamatis getting medicated with lead means nothing to BD people majority. If they did matter, then its just as bad...since they stand so idly by and take it on the chin...illustrating what BD people are like. Either way the reality is not good as far as BD people "support" for jamati causes is concerned.

So yeah I appreciate Hasina continuing to kow tow to India and slapping time and again even those BD types that paint her as some tail wagging dog lady. Actions speak much louder than defence board theories and hot air.

true but my impression is hassina still has majority
and most of bangladeshi people through continuous propaganda are pro indian and anti pakistani and anti anything that relates to pakistan or india, so anti Kashmir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom