What's new

Uri Attack: Bangladesh Stands With India, Says Envoy

I think this post on FB says it all and should end the discussion -

রেন্ডিয়া

বাংলাদেশীরা রেডি আছে তোদের বাশ দেওয়ার জন্য...!!
আর বাঙ্গালীরা রেডি আছে তোদের পা চাটার জন্য.....!!!

14440838_1291163210896889_8356876635750954065_n.jpg

I think this post on FB says it all and should end the discussion -

রেন্ডিয়া

বাংলাদেশীরা রেডি আছে তোদের বাশ দেওয়ার জন্য...!!
আর বাঙ্গালীরা রেডি আছে তোদের পা চাটার জন্য.....!!!

14440838_1291163210896889_8356876635750954065_n.jpg

What does it say bhai?

I mean, why wouldn't India stand with India? Kind of an odd title.

I joke, of course, but considering the position BD's government is in with India, why is this surprising?

If fucking malauns are not out of our country they will burn like that.
We don't take threats lightly here. If you have a problem, talk to the mods. If you have anger issues, talk to a psychiatrist. Despite what it may feel like, sometimes, this forum welcomes EVERYONE. This is why we have Israeli, Indian and American members, so kindly stop.

Sorry it was to find out his root. Not a real threat. I was looking for where he came from. He is tamil.
It doesn't matter. I don't care. Ignorance and motivation are not excuses for breaking forum rules, and in such vile and blatant mannerism.

I've already reported the offending posts. It's up to the mods now, what to do with you both. Frankly, you'll be lucky if you both get just a warning.

Its been trying to explode but with the thousands of extra judicial killings, police brutality, executions and arrest of political leaders, censorship of newspapers and support from the central government in New Delhi it keeps getting stalled. I am not sure now are we talking about Kashmir or Bangladesh. Both places almost look the same now.

Wait for a while. Worst days for BD is coming. When Islamic Fundamentalism shall tighten the grip on BD, your country will be a second pakistan. What you need to do is to fight Islamic radicalism and nothing else. The problem with Muslim is that they can not see or accept truth. Give credit to hasina else your country would have become a failed state a long back.

Did Bangladesh stand ever with the real victims, the people of Kashmir ?

Back
Top Bottom