What's new

US $ 1 billion project to rebuild India and world's oldest uni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go and build a university in ME for your self and live there :lol:

Kiddo in case u dont know its true.

Egypt already has a university who is the oldest functional ie Al Azhar University established in 988 AD.

I googled CA and ME and google says it's a karaoke bar in San Antonio. Are you certain that is the origin of the aryas ? :undecided:
Oh sorry i forgot its indian im talking to hence i have to spoon feed
u.
CA means central asia n ME means middle east.

Kiddo in case u dont know its true.

Egypt already has a university who is the oldest n still functional ie Al Azhar University established in 988 AD.

The universities which are present in Ancient India are oldest and are established in BC, when Mauryan Empire was at its peak. Yeah there are some Islamic universities but these universities like Nalanda and Takshasila are associated with Indian Sub continent history and are always special for us.

@mods @nuclearpak . Even after ur warnig why this guy is still trolling busy in discussing taxila? or ur rules are not for Pakistani members?

And why is this Hindu brahmin who feel that hindu Dalits r untouchables is allowed in Pakistan's military forum??

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese scholar and monk Hiuen Tsang taught for 15 years in Nalanda University.

The universities which are present in Ancient India are oldest and are established in BC, when Mauryan Empire was at its peak. Yeah there are some Islamic universities but these universities like Nalanda and Takshasila are associated with Indian Sub continent history and are always special for us.
What was in lets say what in prehistoric times doesnt matter in this 21st century.
The Land of Pakistan is now Called Pakistan so live with it. Their history is now only associated with its successor state.
Hence they r now part of Pakistan's history only. No body else can claim them. If u want to visit them n learn from our sources about them which have more authenticity as they r physically here so yr most welcome. But if u will try to say that they r indian n hindu universities n sights then we may be forced to erase them in the future as the land will only abide the things which belong to Muslims n their culture here.

BTW we dont claim our share in Qutub Minar, Agra's Taj Mahal. Usmania University, Red Fort etc etc

Hey guys stop wasting your time answering this guy and stick to the topic.

Donot try to divert the attention, the thread is only about Nalanda University. This is located in the Capital city of Mauryan empire Pataliputra current day Patna.

Enough of your Pakistan thing, Pakistan is located at the borders of most Indian empires, it is in the heart land that most of the history took place.

If you have any historic significant sites it is your choice , we have no problem.

What was in lets say what in prehistoric times doesnt matter in this 21st century.
The Land of Pakistan is now Called Pakistan so live with it. Their history is now only associated with its successor state.
Hence they r now part of Pakistan's history only. No body else can claim them. If u want to visit them n learn from our sources about them which have more authenticity as they r physically here so yr most welcome. But if u will try to say that they r indian n hindu universities n sights then we may be forced to erase them in the future as the land will only abide the things which belong to Muslims n their culture here.

BTW we dont claim our share in Qutub Minar, Agra's Taj Mahal. Usmania University, Red Fort etc etc

Donot try to divert the attention, the thread is only about Nalanda University. This is located in the Capital city of Mauryan empire Pataliputra current day Patna.

Enough of your Pakistan thing, Pakistan is located at the borders of most Indian empires, it is in the heart land that most of the history took place.

If you have any historic significant sites it is your choice , we have no problem.
Yes But now its Pakistan hence that is now Pakistan's history only.U will not be allowed to claim it.

The OP had claimed that it is the oldest university n i showed him that the oldest actually is Taxila University.

Don't burn you as$ here, this developments also brings us revenue in Billions. which will also improve our standard of living. You seem to be ignorant about this kind of things.

better to use the 1 billion here then in already dead cause.

anyways the answer was for somebody else.

Yes But now its Pakistan hence that is now Pakistan's history only.U will not be allowed to claim it.

The OP had claimed that it is the oldest university n i showed him that the oldest actually is Taxila University.

better to use the 1 billion here then in already dead cause.

anyways the answer was for somebody else.

Ok! We agree that 'Texila' is the oldest University. Now, if you are happy you can leave & come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute.

If u didn't want the response then you shouldn't have started name calling to begin with.rest of your cowardly response has already been answered.

I guess by destroying this primitive building who knows how many life's the Turk general did actually saved. How many untouchables he freed from inside this building enslaved by barbarians who didn't hesitate to burn a living breathing human being cause the husband has died.

Rapine, genocide, slavery, destruction of worship places of your ancestors...

if that is liberation for you, liberation mubarak to you.

"Shia kapi, Shia kapir", wajib-ul-qatl...

Anyway, I don't want to have a discussion about whose religion is better. We feel ours is the best and you may feel yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom