What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

Well said BRIC.

The AP analogy might drive home the point. People will do things they don't want to be done to themselves, all along claiming lofty ideas of friendship and what not, as if that concerns the aggrieved third party.

China will block loans to AP but will fund and build dams in Pakistan occupied kashmir. I know they are pursuing national interest, in this case that involves undermining India and propping up pakistan. But the same lot will talk complete rubbish when India does the same, particularly they regurgitate on india israel threads! But defend our interest, we will. We do not need anyones approval too.

Of course. We have different, and often conflicting perspectives.

Well India does use China as their "boogeyman".

China could attack India by 2012 - NDTV.com

Indian Army fears attack from China by 2017 - Hindustan Times

Both sides (China+India) have an interest in keeping the Sino-Indian border dispute unsolved.

If both the sides sincerely wanted to solve the disputes, then it would have happened already.

But one or (more likely) both sides didn't want it.

I hope that border dispute's with China & Pakistan don't get resolved.Otherwise PDF will be very boring.

Well India does use China as their "boogeyman".

China could attack India by 2012 - NDTV.com

Indian Army fears attack from China by 2017 - Hindustan Times

Both sides (China+India) have an interest in keeping the Sino-Indian border dispute unsolved.

If both the sides sincerely wanted to solve the disputes, then it would have happened already.

But one, or more likely, both sides didn't want it.

I have seen you beating this same dead drum many times on many thread..And on one thread i told you that we have private media house's with profit based reporting and they do Sensationalise things. And i know that you will come up with statement that i live in Hong-kong and we also have free media and all! But look the level of proffesionalism of Private media houses of hong kong is diff from here in India. Due to hostile behaviour of china these media house's did make such newe's .

But these few lame reporting by private media house's dose not represent the Official policy of GOV. Hence, your comment that India use china as boogeyman fall flat and that is your personel opinion. Not more then that..!

The point of contention is that the Pakistani Kashmir is part of a disputed land. They are free to invite whomsoever they wish in other areas of their country. But presence of military in disputed land is not a wise move and India is justified in showing concerns.

I say the indian Kashmir is the disputed part of Kashmir and that's why recently the British PM has apologised to Pakistan for the British role in creating this problem in 1947.

I can of course understand why the governments oppose it, it is all politics after all.

What interests me here, is the reactions of individuals.
It is not just politics but genuine concern,be it china warning US over oil exploration in islands claimed by china or india expressing concern over chinese military presense in pak administered kashmir..

Would the Chinese be comfy if India gets the American military engineering to build the highway and dams that are now being constructed in Indian Kashmir?

No, because that's a disputed territory.

But these few lame reporting by private media house's dose not represent the Official policy of GOV. Hence, your comment that India use china as boogeyman fall flat and that is your personel opinion.

LOL the second link is a statement from the Indian Army.

Like I said, if both sides had sincerely wanted to solve the border dispute, it would have been solved already.

But both sides have an interest in keeping the dispute open.

Exactly, they are there doing construction work.

Not that China or Pakistan need to explain themselves anyway, and especially not to India.

Pakistan can invite whoever they want onto their own land.

Looks like the 'orders' have already been issued.

Anyway does the bolded part work both ways ?

LOL the second link is a statement from the Indian Army.

yeah in that second link the that army officer has expressed his concerns regarding the huge infrastructure on chines side of border. And thats what there duty is. No where in that report army has said that china will attack by 2017! Again a example of sensetionalism by media by taking those words of army officer out of context.

Like I said, if both sides had sincerely wanted to solve the border dispute, it would have been solved already.

But both sides have an interest in keeping the dispute open.

I don't know about both side's but that's for sure that one side do have interest in keeping this dispute alive.

No, because that's a disputed territory.

What a hypocrisy ! But nothing surprising considering who is saying.

By Chinese Dragon : Exactly, they are there doing construction work.

Not that China or Pakistan need to explain themselves anyway, and especially not to India.

Pakistan can invite whoever they want onto their own land.

What kind of army builds civilian infrastructure in peace time non disaster situations..that too for another country ??

Pakistan army has completed many civilian infrastructure projects throughout its history, there is nothing new in it at least for Pakistan.

Anyway does the bolded part work both ways ?

Yes.

You should remember though, that from my perspective, Pakistani concerns will have much higher value than Indian concerns.

The Pakistani position is that all of Kashmir belongs to them, and I support that viewpoint.

So from this viewpoint, they have the right to invite whoever they want to Kashmir, and India does not. Because it is Pakistani land.

I sure as Hell won't support India's viewpoint, since they claim Chinese territory (Aksai Chin) as part of Kashmir.

Yes.

You should remember though, that from my perspective, Pakistani concerns will have much higher value than Indian concerns.

The Pakistani position is that all of Kashmir belongs to them, and I support that viewpoint.

And the Indian position is...................

So from this viewpoint, they have the right to invite whoever they want to Kashmir, and India does not. Because it is Pakistani land.

BTW who decided it was Pakistani's land ? An e-dragooooon from Hong Kong ? Funny as much as it can get :lol:

I sure as Hell won't support India's viewpoint, since they claim Chinese territory (Aksai Chin) as part of Kashmir.

Ok Hu Jintao. :lol:

BTW I am amazed at the inherent hypocrisy in your post and your gall to defend it.

Yes.

Do you agree that from our perspective,we have every right to invite US military to do construction work in arunachal pradesh,or atleast to allow dalai lama enter arunachal pradesh?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom