What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

Urinating and burning of holy book, Urination on dead body, what culture u got? Say atleast once that you should also change.

I never justified those acts in my previous post and neither did I mean these when i referred to evolution
You are just twisting the facts around

Hmmm. Valid point. Satire is a sign of a healthy society, but some sensitivity would go a long way in the gradual relaxation of uptight views held by some. I remember an episode of "South Park" where a Muslim was wrongly thought to be a terrorist. It was funny and contained nothing ignorant. But depicting the Prophet esp. in such a way as our brilliant filmmaker-in-hiding is really crossing the line.

Well there is nothing you can do about it..

Persecution occurs in nations where they are not the majority. So what's the point in naming these American allies?

Blatant human rights violations in US-operated prisons for WoT detainees, Hijab ban in Europe, Minaret ban in Switzerland... where does it stop? What image do you want to portray of the Western civilization? If Islam is intolerant according to you, then pray tell me what Western actions imply?

Stop the "tap dancing" by bringing in unrelated topics. What does technical training have to do with the rising hatred against Islam. You raised the topic of Christians being persecuted then brought in Iraq attacking Kuwait and now this.

Liberties are being attacked globally and the sooner we recognize that, the better. Unless we want to wait for the apocalyptic scenario of Muslims vs Christians vs Jews in a triangular-strangle.

Note: Kindly don't take my post negatively, Gambit. I'm just making my point that confrontation with Islam or Christianity or Judaism is not in anyone's interest. No community should have to lose liberties.
Yeah...Muslims in Western countries are being forcibly converted, accused of blasphemy, accused of defiling the US Constitution or the Holy Bible...Yup...The list of persecutions are long...Funny how muslims are migrating to where they are being persecuted.

U.S Marines are in Libya Already.......... a good excuse for USA to take over Libya....

U.S Marines are in Libya Already.......... a good excuse for USA to take over Libya....

US Marines are in every country where there is an American Embassy as they provide security detail.

Learn some basic facts.

You fight for your rights when your rights are being denied. When the building is on fire, you don't stand by and let the building burn down and say we'll fight the fire another day.

Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight, holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else,
you are the one who gets burned.

One had better die fighting against injustice than die like a dog or a rat in a trap.

Sadiyon Se Bichi Hain Saazishein Hamaare Khilaaf
Uthenge Hum To Toofaan Lekar Uthenge
Hum Hain Taqdeer Zamaane Ki Badalne Waale.
Sure go ahead and be my guest but dont come crying when you get hit .

Some takeaways of this incident is that crap is going down, heads will roll, and various politicians will be biting their fingernails in anxiety :fie:

US and NATO brought this upon Libya. From amongst the most wealthy, well developed and well educated states in all of Africa, Libya has now regressed to a wreck of it's former self plagued by tribal war and a growing extremist influence.
I agree, from now on when muslims rise against a dictator...we should help gas and cluster bomb them back into submission...never in history have a group of "people" been so little suited to take care of themselves or grasp the idea of self rule. The US runs on the idea that the people can and should rule...we forget that in most areas of the world the "people" (and that term is used loosely) don't have two brain cells to rub together. Is it race or religion? We should do a study....

then how did the ambassador die if he was under the Marines cover??
Now the Actual army and marines are in Libya......

AFP: US Marine anti-terrorism team heads to Libya: official
The ambassodor left the embassy to help his people at the consulate...his bravery and concern for his people cost him his life. Muslim nation have little concept of how diplomatic missions work....we should use something else on their territory....

The ambassodor left the embassy to help his people at the consulate...his bravery and concern for his people cost him his life. Muslim nation have little concept of how diplomatic missions work....we should use something else on their territory....

You raised them............ America's chickens are coming home to roost......

You raised them............ America's chickens are coming home to roost......
You see, Syrian Lion? I'm coming around to your point of view....the people of Syria are probably beast who can't function without Assad...let' NATO help bomb them flat...and let Assad rule a pile of skeletons...

You see, Syrian Lion? I'm coming around to your point of view....the people of Syria are probably beast who can't function without Assad...let' NATO help bomb them flat...and let Assad rule a pile of skeletons...

Syrians are busy now fighting the NATO terrorists.... and USA's Alqaeda, and GCC terrorists....

Back
Top Bottom