What's new

US Analyst: CIA / US is behind ALL insurgency and terrorism in Pakistan

deathfromabove

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
US Analyst: CIA / US is behind ALL insurgency and terrorism in Pakistan​

Webster G. Tarpley is an author, investigative journalist, lecturer, and critic of US foreign and domestic policy. Tarpley maintains that the September 11 attacks were engineered by a rogue network of the military industrial complex and intelligence agencies. His writings and speeches describe a model of false flag terror operations by a rogue network in the military/intelligence sector working with moles in the private sector and in corporate media, and locates such contemporary false flag operations in a historical context stretching back in the English speaking world to at least the “gunpowder plot” in England in 1605.

In the video below Webster Tarpley discusses and points out involvement of Blackwater in Peshawar bombings. He further talks about the connections with Dollar, Wall Street etc…

Last edited by a moderator:
Winston Tarpley is a conspiracy theorist of the lowest variety. I suggest anyone interested in him should use search engines to find his details. I bet you didn't know the Reichsstag fire of 1933 was engineered by the CIA, which was not formed until the late 1940s. That's reverse engineering of history and Tarpley is a master of nonsense. I'd back my 30 years in intelligence against crackpots any day of the week or place you care to nominate.

Winston Tarpley is a conspiracy theorist of the lowest variety. I suggest anyone interested in him should use search engines to find his details. I bet you didn't know the Reichsstag fire of 1933 was engineered by the CIA, which was not formed until the late 1940s. That's reverse engineering of history and Tarpley is a master of nonsense. I'd back my 30 years in intelligence against crackpots any day of the week or place you care to nominate.

we think all those US think tanks are of lowest variety and conspiracy makers who had earlier supported WMDs and also still making up more stories about Pakistan, taliban and so on.

anyway Pakistan is in no way to insert anything in the head of any analyst from US atleast.

And if you were in intellegence for the last 30 years then my dear you must know the psy-ops by US, CIA and Co based on lies.

:)

Back
Top Bottom