What's new

US asks China to explain why it needs aircraft carrier

Mission still is "accomplished" :rofl:

"you can ask the South Vietnamese for the Truth"
south vietnamese ceased to exist after the north vietnamese had the US retreating with its tail behind its legs

"and where are we now? at your throat from South Korea!"
and you should have been right at our throat, not from south korea, but form north korea. your objective changed to "liberating" north korea.
as a "superpower" against china then less than a 3rd world country it should have been done easily.

"if you don't like the word "moving out" then it is your choice"
doesn't matter what i like or not, the fact of the matter is the US is retreating. call it "moving out" or "mission accomplished". fact is you failed, again, just like in vietnam and north korea.

are you false flagging the US flag to make americans look even more stupid?

stop trying to be a wannabe troll -_-

I'm a Viet and I understand the Chinese much better than the next douche bag foreigner claim.
No, you are neither.

Yes we have our differences over thousands of years,...
Which resulted in mostly Vietnamese deaths and repeated violations of Vietnamese sovereignty.

...but I be damn to allow to have a Western hegemony continue their pathetic chest thumping of the world. I rather have China rule the world instead of the US.
Then what are you still doing in the US. If you are a Viet, which is as fraudulent as your claim to be a US Army officer, go to China and see how far you can get. Perhaps you can be a member of the cadre of 'useful idiots'.

At least we don't have to hear about any more christian "miracles" and fairy tales.
True...You will just have to put up with this 'Mandate from Heaven' nonsense.

I can and I think most people would agree with me that americans got stuffed in vietnam. anyway back to thread who the hell is america to ask china anything? I can ask america why are you retards doesnt mean much even if you are

You can think whatever you like but you misuse the term badly only to shown how little you have known. You are not South Vietnameses to feel the betrayal and being left behind. You also do not know why US is especially lenient on boat people from Vietnam after the Vietnam War to enter the United States. In short, you know jacks and you speak without a clue.... :rofl:

BTW, Who are we? The SuperPower United States of America. We asked China whatever, whenever we chose to do so ... :police: :lol:

What? America is not even 400 years old! Legitimacy is so important for you guys that could NOT even lie about it with a straight face. So comparing obsolete Western dead brain redneck thinking couldn't even beat the Viet Cong in a war! Secondly without China loaning you barbarians some money to go on your useless crusade is lame and weak and you know it. Third, the US could no longer fight anyone in the East because it can't take a casualties of thousands or more overseas.

You can't think like that with a clear head dude! Too much booz or brain dead? :lol:

Who are Americans??

Fisrt of all, US's trip to China in 1972 to end up dropping South Vietnam was one of US's strategy games.
Secondly, China has no choice but to pump more money into the US's economy in which you lack of the knowledge to know why :lol:
Third, why loosing a bullet or even a man while US can have it settle in the East? :azn: - This one is over your head.

You are too young to understand US's strategies profoundly!

Liar, show your data ... :lol:

Sure.

Aircraft losses of the Vietnam War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...the U.S. Air Force flew 5.25 million sorties over South Vietnam, North Vietnam, northern and southern Laos, and Cambodia, losing 2,251 aircraft.

Twenty-one aircraft carriers conducted 86 war cruises and operated 9,178 total days on the line in the Gulf of Tonkin. 530 aircraft were lost in combat and 329 more to operational causes.

U.S. Marine Corps aircraft lost in combat included 193 fixed-wing and 270 rotary wing aircraft.

Total: 2251+530+329+193 = 3303 fixed wing airplanes.

United States Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5,573 aircraft, of which 2,132 are fighters

What? America is not even 400 years old! Legitimacy is so important for you guys that could NOT even lie about it with a straight face. So comparing obsolete Western dead brain redneck thinking couldn't even beat the Viet Cong in a war! Secondly without China loaning you barbarians some money to go on your useless crusade is lame and weak and you know it. Third, the US could no longer fight anyone in the East because it can't take a casualties of thousands or more overseas.

Just think about this:

When China and Vietnam have differences, China negotiates with Vietnam through words, like we're doing now.
When USA and Vietnam have differences, USA negotiates with Vietnam through B-52s.

Just think about this:

When China and Vietnam have differences, China negotiates with Vietnam through words, like we're doing now.
When USA and Vietnam have differences, USA negotiates with Vietnam through B-52s.
That is an outright lie. We know that from history.

"you can ask the South Vietnamese for the Truth"
south vietnamese ceased to exist after the north vietnamese had the US retreating with its tail behind its legs

Why can't you see there are still South Korea but no South Vietnam!? :lol:

"and where are we now? at your throat from South Korea!"
and you should have been right at our throat, not from south korea, but form north korea. your objective changed to "liberating" north korea.
as a "superpower" against china then less than a 3rd world country it should have been done easily.

Why not use North Korea as a buffer zone while we still can strike Beijing from South Korea across? :rofl: You know not of WAR STRATEGIES ... :azn:

"if you don't like the word "moving out" then it is your choice"
doesn't matter what i like or not, the fact of the matter is the US is retreating. call it "moving out" or "mission accomplished". fact is you failed, again, just like in vietnam and north korea.

Fact is we called it whatever we want; we are moving out some troops for now to do something else :lol:

are you false flagging the US flag to make americans look even more stupid?

stop trying to be a wannabe troll -_-

You know nothing of world histories or war strategies and you also can't probe the bottomless of the US's government structure. Therefore, all you can comment is "stupid" nonsense etc ... :rofl:

Sure.

...the U.S. Air Force flew 5.25 million sorties over South Vietnam, North Vietnam, northern and southern Laos, and Cambodia, losing 2,251 aircraft.

Twenty-one aircraft carriers conducted 86 war cruises and operated 9,178 total days on the line in the Gulf of Tonkin. 530 aircraft were lost in combat and 329 more to operational causes.

U.S. Marine Corps aircraft lost in combat included 193 fixed-wing and 270 rotary wing aircraft.

To be fair those were the days when space surveillance, and GPS guidance are yet to be realized, which is why aircraft carriers and air to air dogfights are so prevalent in those days, and also the reason for those huge number of loses of fighter jets, today USA military hardware is completely internationalized, but it is also their major weakness, take away space from the Americans and you take away their ability to fight since most of their technology today from fighter jets to weapons system relies on space, the carrier killer is simply a second tier option after the destruction of space either by nuking it directly or by deploying ASATs. American overeliance on space is it's major drawback, GPS systems can easily be compromised by simple low grade technology but worst it can be hacked into directly, and interfered by jamming devices like radio waves in times of war, non of which are fixable solutions as we speak, the only best way to circumvent this is to control low orbital space and that's where a nuclear emp bomb in the orbit, or simply a realized ASAT technology can cripple America militarily. America is an empire construct, without the use of space, they cannot possibly maintain their empire or their military reach, so the asymmetric possibility is much more severe should America go to war with China. I believe the USA military planners know this, which is why their media's obsession with aircraft carriers and their containment theory is laughable to say the least.

No, you are neither.

And you are suppose to be?

"Which resulted in mostly Vietnamese deaths and repeated violations of Vietnamese sovereignty."

Quit fighting like a South Vietnamese Army and you won't have to be a refugee anymore.

"Then what are you still doing in the US. If you are a Viet, which is as fraudulent as your claim to be a US Army officer, go to China and see how far you can get. Perhaps you can be a member of the cadre of 'useful idiots'."

Duh, like the Pilgrims that plundered this Native American land, I'm getting as much and what I can before she falls back to Mexico territory. What...you thought America will be the final empire? Forget it, what I learned in the Army is not to fight for some old man's politics. If you're one of those sheep banger that believe in 'justice and the American way', go for it, but leave the rest society out of it.

"True...You will just have to put up with this 'Mandate from Heaven' nonsense."

I'm sure it's a lot better than those backwards Judeo-Christian idiots that has to have everyone on Earth accept their "lord as the savior and only god".

Sure.

I know exactly what you are going to do to provide me with those two links. :lol:

Did you count those number yourself? hahahhehhehe :rofl:

@Peter

Why can't you see there are still South Korea but no South Vietnam!? :lol:
south korea still exist because the us+un were able to push china out and end in stalemate, but that shouldn't have happened. as a "superpower" the us should have taken over or "liberated" north korea despite what chinese actions were.

Why not use North Korea as a buffer zone while we still can strike Beijing from South Korea across? :rofl: You know not of WAR STRATEGIES ... :azn:
what do you know about "war strategies" LOL give me a break -.-

"Fact is we called it whatever we want; we are moving out some troops for now to do something else :lol:"
no, fact is, you lost. the us is retreating, again. the entire world knows this except you mr. "war strategist"

" You know nothing of world histories or war strategies and you also can't probe the bottomless of the US's government structure. Therefore, all you can comment is "stupid" nonsense etc ... :rofl:"
retard listen, world history has been very clear for all to see. vietnam kicked the "superpowers" butt and had you running back half way across the world. world history also has been clear on the fact that the "superpower" was powerless to "liberate" north korea (you lost). and the most recent 'world history' shows us yet another failure of the "superpower" in afghanistan resulting in a retreat.

you can't hide your denial with your fake ':lol:' and ':rofl:' stop trying act smug when you sound like a dumbass -_-

Does Operation Linebacker and Linebacker II ring a bell?
Yeah...The bell that rung is that it was against North Viet Nam for refusing to abide by the agreement that both sides are supposed to respect the 17th parallel. This is the typical historical distortion in that there is a consistent denial of the fact that for a while there were two Vietnams, not one.

You can't think like that with a clear head dude! Too much booz or brain dead? :lol:

Who are Americans??

Fisrt of all, US's trip to China in 1972 to end up dropping South Vietnam was one of US's strategy games.
Secondly, China has no choice but to pump more money into the US's economy in which you lack of the knowledge to know why :lol:
Third, why loosing a bullet or even a man while US can have it settle in the East? :azn: - This one is over your head.

You are too young to understand US's strategies profoundly!

What kind of lame strategy that requires 58,000+ to die for nothing? I think you need to look up on the word strategy again.

I guess America likes to keep paying China interests every month for those borrowed money. Apparently you've been smoking too much meth, it fries up your brain. Why fire a single bullet can call in all her debts at once and guess who's starting to flinch first? "YOU BETCHA" (Sarah Palin)! You are too much in denial to believe in history.

Back
Top Bottom