What's new

US assault rifles for Indian Army Special Forces units

Yeah because Osama's khopri required special guns to penetrate.

What a stupid sales pitch.

:rofl:

this gun is proving to be a Mullah terminator.. although Osama was no Mullah but he was their spiritual leader and aspired them so technically he was grand mullah

M4 carbine was also used for a head shot on one of the Ghazi brothers of Red Mosque
75094545.jpg

Wow! So, is it supposed to make you feel like Captain America? :lol:

Hell, my country's Special Forces and paratroopers have long been using that thing. Man, we must already be a supapowa :rofl:

Kudos to the Indian media for this funny title idea :D I mean really, I do wonder as to what exactly goes on in the brain of an average Indian journalist.

"Pakistan...Pakistan...Pakistan...Pakistan.." :rofl:

Hell, my country's Special Forces and paratroopers have long been using that thing. Man, we must already be a supapowa :rofl:

Kudos to the Indian media for this funny title idea :D I mean really, I do wonder as to what exactly goes on in the brain of an average Indian journalist.

Indian main stream defense reporting is one of the most pathetic if not the pathetic one in the world.

????????????

Something is burning?????????????????

According to this member's post, the Indian mindset. !!

Yeah that sells. Has business worth, considering all the gifts Pakistan has showed on us. :lol:

India had recently signed a deal with the US worth several crore Rupees for procuring these M-4 carbine rifles for the Army's eight Special Forces battalions, Army sources told PTI here.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-army-special-forces-units.html#ixzz22i6iBzPU
This news is bakwaas.

First of all US SF started using versions of FN SCAR 3-4 years ago.

Secondly why would India go for M4 carbine for its SF when they have already tried Tar21 ? Its not like SF is in great number and India can afford it considering when we are also arming our Ghatak and paramilitary forces with Tar21. M4 has few flaws which will definitely hit IA in HImalayas.

No matter how much we equip our forces, if we don;t have the right ppl in place and the right polices in place, we will always be in danger. Ask yourself, how many bomb attacks does CHina suffer from? Today's news exposed how 3500 tons of Ammonia Nitrate go missing from Indian ports. What have our security analysts doing for the past 3 decades? Pathetic, really pathetic. It shows and undersocres how bad our security planning really is.

About 3,500 tonnes of ammonium nitrate go missing every year - The Times of India

When will India be able to make its own rifles?:azn:

This news is bakwaas.

First of all US SF started using versions of FN SCAR 3-4 years ago.

Secondly why would India go for M4 carbine for its SF when they have already tried Tar21 ? Its not like SF is in great number and India can afford it considering when we are also arming our Ghatak and paramilitary forces with Tar21. M4 has few flaws which will definitely hit IA in HImalayas.
You are right. But I read the height of DEFENCE reporting today in "Maharashtra Times" Marathi daily. Tar-21 being old and outdated is being replaced by more advance M-4 :D I love Indian media :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom