What's new

US austerity: Genocide of 50 million people

This report is simply false i haven't heard of any plans to raise taxes on the middle class and the poor. Only the Bush era tax cut may expire at the end of the year which means the rich will have to pay more taxes and there are automatic spending cuts of 2 trillion $ over the next ten years. That is on average 200 billion $ a year worth of cuts which is not going to help America to deal with her fiscal problems. And the federal government deficit is only a small part of the economic problems in America. These measures may or may not push down the deficit below 1 trillion $ where the deficit was over that sum over the passed 4 year's.

And as for Press TV they haven't masterd the art of rhetoric and propoganda yet like the western media or the Russian media like RT does. But there is a core of truth in this article there are 50 million Americans living on the social edge that is going to be hurt bad if there is any cut back on welfare programs. At this point the US government appears to prefer pushing grandpa and grandma and the poor of the society down the stairs rather then to cut defence spending.

the rich is ruling america badly ,...
If you want to go that route: The 'rich' rule in every country that practices capitalism. So look at your own 'rich' and see where they are compare to you then come back and tell us how 'equal' you are to your 'rich'. Also, bring evidence on how your 'rich' rule your country better than our 'rich' who rule our country.

If you want to go that route: The 'rich' rule in every country that practices capitalism. So look at your own 'rich' and see where they are compare to you then come back and tell us how 'equal' you are to your 'rich'. Also, bring evidence on how your 'rich' rule your country better than our 'rich' who rule our country.

But America IS a badly run country and not just because of the rich. How do you think the financial crisis happened that is because people in America on virtually all levels weren't doing their jobs correctly. from the very top of the government to very bottom of the people on the street and everyone in between. They weren't doing their jobs correctly either because they where corrupt or because they where incompetent.

Should be glad you ain't rich in France. The President is about to impose 75% tax on the rich. No point in trying to be rich now.

Fake to a brainwashed western mind like you. If you want propaganda, go watch CNN, BBC, Fox.
I think presstv and RT are brilliant, it exposes western crimes.

RT is a REAL news service, it cannot be compared to PressTV which is a fake news service that reports fake stories. And i'm not just talking about a few details here and there that are wrong, they actually report whole fake stories.

One example is where PressTV reported the U.S Army had invaded libya during the overthrow of gaddafi, PRess TV claimed thousands of soldiers had landed.

Of course no such thing happened.

RT is a REAL news service, it cannot be compared to PressTV which is a fake news service that reports fake stories. And i'm not just talking about a few details here and there that are wrong, they actually report whole fake stories.

One example is where PressTV reported the U.S Army had invaded libya during the overthrow of gaddafi, PRess TV claimed thousands of soldiers had landed.

Of course no such thing happened.

Actually even RT reported that there were thousands of US soldiers entered Libya. I'm pretty sure they did enter.

In your country when the president tries to increase tax their is extreme amount pressure and stops him , they pay for their campaign etc , in american with 14 trillion economy if it was like europeon countries and my country as you say if they had a system like free housing , council housing , or benefits there wouldnt be so many people in the streets as well as so many Billionaires. Does america have free health service?

In your country when the president tries to increase tax their is extreme amount pressure and stops him , they pay for their campaign etc , in american with 14 trillion economy if it was like europeon countries and my country as you say if they had a system like free housing , council housing , or benefits there wouldnt be so many people in the streets as well as so many Billionaires. Does america have free health service?

No we don't have free health service. Nothings free here.

Forgot there is Medicaid and Medicare but thats not saying its free health care for everybody.

PressTV is a total joke.

I guess thats why they call it PressTV. The Iranian regime "Presses" the people who work at PressTV to come up with Anti-American Propoganda and they come up with ridiculous nonsense as this.

Keep poisoning your mind with Zio-Western propaganda on CNN, BBC bro. Press tv and RT are some of the most truthful and reliable media corporations out there. The only reason why people despise them is because they continuously expose western mischief and hypocrisy.

PressTV is a total joke.

I guess thats why they call it PressTV. The Iranian regime "Presses" the people who work at PressTV to come up with Anti-American Propoganda and they come up with ridiculous nonsense as this.

as opposed to the american media which instead of having one outlet has dozens, all taking their cue from the state department/pentagon pushing the lie that saddam had wmd.

when it comes to lying on a massive scale america rules, history proves it.:usflag:

But America IS a badly run country...
Compared to what? Show me a reasonably large continent size country that have reasonably similar population count that practices capitalism that outperforms US in every way: From wealth at every societal strata, to corruption perception, to military capability, to crime of all types, to demographic similarity, to racial composition and harmony, etc...etc...

Here is the deal...The US is an going grand experiment that NO ONE want to attempt but wish they could.

PressTv (which is not better or worse than FoxTV) may be right or wrong but even the NYTimes (I take that seriously enough to be a paid digital subscriber) has recently written about the so-called 'Fiscal Cliff' at the end of this year, expressing fear that, given the electioneering, no legislation to stop that is likely until after the presidential oath-taking.
I think there is going to be a 'new normal' in America. Less of these giant houses, SUVs, vacations on credit cards. And the world and the Americans are better off because of that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom