What's new

US-Bangla Airlines to induct four more aircraft as part of regional expansion

I heard GoAir or IndiGo will fly to a Chinese city some Central Asian cities so they are tapping into new markets.

I hope USB or Novoair can start international flights even from CTG and ZYL too. Having almost every international flight from DAC is just a bit mainstream to be honest.

Probably Indigo out of the 2. GoAir is still focusing on domestic routes.

Its all good that the local airlines are coming off the ground. But Biman needs to get fixed. The service is horrible. The last flight I took on it was in 2003 iirc. Just freaking privatize Biman and see how drastically it improves.

Heck, I even liked Sri Lankan airlines which I took from Frankfurt to Dhaka, transiting in Colombo. The plane was cosy and in-flight service and entertainment was top notch.

Heck, I even liked Sri Lankan airlines which I took from Frankfurt to Dhaka, transiting in Colombo. The plane was cosy and in-flight service and entertainment was top notch.

@Gibbs and @Godman will be happy to hear it.....but that's a pretty ridiculous transit you had to take.....didn't follow close to a straight line at all :P

Its all good that the local airlines are coming off the ground. But Biman needs to get fixed. The service is horrible. The last flight I took on it was in 2003 iirc. Just freaking privatize Biman and see how drastically it improves.

The major problems remaining with Biman are untrustworthy schedul and crews. Attendents are ugly ill mannered idiots.

Last edited:
@Gibbs and @Godman will be happy to hear it.....but that's a pretty ridiculous transit you had to take.....didn't follow close to a straight line at all :P

Ya that's legit lol. I have a knack of trying out different airlines and had an option between Oman Air and Sri Lankan. Took the latter owing to cheaper rates and shorter transit time.

And not to mention, Sri Lankan beaches look stunning from the sky.

The major problems remaining with Biman are untrustworthy schedul and crews. Attendents are not only ugly idiots,also they are totally unware of the word 'manner '.

What you mention is truly obvious. I dont understand how pretty models spring up in the Bangladeshi media day in day out and you still cannot hire crews even closer to what they look.

But you cannot clap with one hand. The chunk of the fault lies on the passengers as well. We lack manners too and basic understanding of riding a plane. Take a Dubai - Dhaka flight with Emirates. If the attitude of some Bangladeshi passengers dont piss you off, come and tell me. Courtesy of the excellent training Emirates' crew receive, they hang on to their patience.

Take a Dubai - Dhaka flight with Emirates. If the attitude of some Bangladeshi passengers dont piss you off, come and tell me. Courtesy of the excellent training Emirates' crew receive, they hang on to their patience.

I have heard about this quite a few times from others (I never had to take that route myself thankfully).

Desi - workers in general can be quite uncouth, ill-mannered and rude sometimes. My Bangladeshi friend often calls them as "straight from the paddies".

What you mention is truly obvious. I dont understand how pretty models spring up in the Bangladeshi media day in day out and you still cannot hire crews even closer to what they look.

But you cannot clap with one hand. The chunk of the fault lies on the passengers as well. We lack manners too and basic understanding of riding a plane. Take a Dubai - Dhaka flight with Emirates. If the attitude of some Bangladeshi passengers dont piss you off, come and tell me. Courtesy of the excellent training Emirates' crew receive, they hang on to their patience.

I already saw it first hand. Hence no more flying transiting middle east.Hell man, every time I fly between two countries, I feel like buying a plane and fly myself. :hitwall:

Too bad I don't have few millions in my account. :p:

I already saw it first hand. Hence no more flying transiting middle east.Hell man, every time I fly between two countries, I feel like buying a plane and fly myself. :hitwall:

I dont have much of an option anyway. I like Emirates personally and so Dubai is often my transit route.

Also, I like Lufthansa too. Took a regional flight with them between Brussels and Frankfurt. Small plane but still good.

Probably Indigo out of the 2. GoAir is still focusing on domestic routes.
It's actually GoAir. They are given permission to fly to Tehran, Guangzhou/Kunming, Ho Chi Minh City, Male, Baku, Almaty, Doha and Dammam.

Everytime I go from Singapore back to Dhaka in Biman, I experience this. Especially the workers OMG. They are pain in the ***. I really pity the air-stewardess of Biman sometimes. These guys need to show some manners. I sometimes feel like screaming at the workers because of their ill-behaviours :hitwall::hitwall:

They can also get into trouble at some point because of that. United Airways got into trouble due to their name. United Airlines of the US took legal action against them.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/a...ngladesh39s-united-airways-to-repaint-358886/

True. But, best logo was GMG's.

I don't think US-Bangla will ever change their name. It is because the name of their parent company is US-Bangla Group. This group has business in different sectors like real estate, pharmaceutical, education, agriculture, etc. So absolutely 0% chance to change its name.

United Airways was just absolute crap. Their name wasn't original. The aircraft they used were like 20+ year old. They basically played with passengers' safety. The service was just horrible...

United Airways was just absolute crap. Their name wasn't original. The aircraft they used were like 20+ year old. They basically played with passengers' safety. The service was just horrible...

I heard a lot of complains about United flights. Never took em', dont plan to either in times to come.

US-Bangla Airlines posted on their facebook page about their first Boeing 737-800 going to be delivered soon.

US-Bangla Airlines posted on their facebook page about their first Boeing 737-800 going to be delivered soon.

Well three 737's will be delivered, two of them were already re-painted and on the way...

14203090_1021263531315176_4285413557601315440_n.jpg
3969351.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom