What's new

US Blasts Europe over Religious Persecution

US may have fundamentalist christians but they also guarantee more religious freedom(as per law) than european countries.
I double a place equivalent to ground zero in europe will have a mosque nearby, even the thought will be absurd.

Politics really :lol:
Might be. There was a huge hue and cry over some wind farm here in UK, because they ruin the view. :)
Similar argument is used to oppose a high speed rail network that can transform economy.

The same US who have been killing millions of people in Afghanistan and Iraq according to some fanatical members here?

This report has zero credibility then.:usflag::no:

Yeah, like we care what Americans think of our bans.....

you may not care but they own you, they call cat a dog and you start barking at it, they protect you from evil muslims. they gurantee your survival.

The same US who have been killing millions of people in Afghanistan and Iraq according to some fanatical members here?

This report has zero credibility then.:usflag::no:

The same people who killed Germans and Japanese and so on. We don't go after one religion or race. But thanks for referring about it.

you may not care but they own you, they call cat a dog and you start barking at it, they protect you from evil muslims. they gurantee your survival.

How much do you wanna bet none of these laws will change? Even more they might be added in one or two countries besides France and Belgium.
I think you might be mistaking us for a certain country....

If you are Muslim then isnt it fair you not that condemn the US for speaking for Muslims ? It is upto the Muslims to either welcome or spurn the gesture. Point to ponder.
I didn't understand your first sentence, probably you committed some typing mistakes, but it's in broken English and I'm not in the mood to decypher it now xD But I don't get your point, it's my right to criticize the USA and it's totally none of anyone else's business.

Secondly ofcourse the Muslims asked for USA in various times - in Bosnia, in Kosovo, in Gulf, in Libya and even now they are asking in Syria.
:lol: Show me the news that Muslims have asked the USA to talk about Islamophobia in Europe :lol: And please do not try to mix things, the Syrian crisis has nothing to do with this thing. Muslims would prefer that the USA address the craziness in the USA first. Like the American pastor who called Islam a religion created by the Devil and called for burning the Quran. Like the American soldiers who burnt the Quran in Afghanistan or peed on Afghan soldiers, like the NYC police that has discriminated Muslims wearing Hijab several times as it has been reported in the Islamic news channels. The European society, by far, is more tolerant than the American society. And it's the society that matters.

Thirdly - I cant help but notice that have not understood the institutionalized discrimination like the Swiss Govt ban on minarets and a lone de-ranged pastor indulging in his antics.
First of all, the US states could apply their own state laws as you already know, so the amount of discrimination that Muslims would get could differ state by state, even though that the constitution would still support the rights of all American citizens, either Christian or non-Christian. Second of all, I think all Muslims prefer discrimination from the government to discrimination coming from the society. European people are more tolerant than Americans (maybe Excluding Britain) when it comes to religion and they are less religious than Americans according to several different statistics.

Again, Muslims have never asked the USA to blast Europeans for discrimination, and if the USA wants to do something in favor of Muslims, they should do something about rising Islamophobia in the American society, and to begin with, it wouldn't hurt to control some of their media that only spread hatred toward Muslims, it doesn't mean that they restrict insulting Islam, but it means that they show the good sides of Islamic societies as well, as well as the bad sides, so the hatred doesn't spread further in America. And to emphasize on the point again, it's totally out of the US business to blast others, the US should pull out her nose out of others' affairs, whether it be Asia or Europe.

As he said, Muslims never actually asked the US to um...."defend" them. And besides, the US did criticize Egypt - a Muslim majority nation

The point is simple - why would you criticize this report, for the only reason the US made it ? Any other reason ? AFAIK the religious laws in US are perhaps the most liberal and open anywhere in the world - even after 9/11.

You have point there. But best not to interfere in Syria (my opinion).

The Baltic Wars was mainly a NATO affair - they will never allow any form of instability in their region. And besides, if they were really intending to save Muslims, they would have interfered earlier.

Now this is just excuse. NATO is nothing without US, IMO and the point is they interfered when the Muslim world was looking the other way.

Really? Ever seen a Chinese mosque?

A mosque can be of any architectural heritage. Only point is that they do not allow any pictures or incarnations of living animals or humanoids.

Hell, the earliest Muslims prayed together out in the open dunes.

The Swiss are simply being childish with practically zero knowledge of Islam. Hence, their views are inconsequential as far as practicing the Islamic faith is concerned.

The point is not on the architecture of a mosque - but on the idea behind it. Swiss may not have an idea about Islam , they need not, but they banned the minarets with an idea to impose curbs on Islam. You wont see such a thing in the US. Sure some lone rangers may try some antics, but you will not see the Govt doing such acts, even in the bible belt.

I didn't understand your first sentence, probably you committed some typing mistakes, but it's in broken English and I'm not in the mood to decypher it now xD But I don't get your point, it's my right to criticize the USA and it's totally none of anyone else's business.

:lol: Show me the news that Muslims have asked the USA to talk about Islamophobia in Europe :lol: And please do not try to mix things, the Syrian crisis has nothing to do with this thing. Muslims would prefer that the USA address the craziness in the USA first. Like the American pastor who called Islam a religion created by the Devil and called for burning the Quran. Like the American soldiers who burnt the Quran in Afghanistan or peed on Afghan soldiers, like the NYC police that has discriminated Muslims wearing Hijab several times as it has been reported in the Islamic news channels. The European society, by far, is more tolerant than the American society. And it's the society that matters.

First of all, the US states could apply their own state laws as you already know, so the amount of discrimination that Muslims would get could differ state by state, even though that the constitution would still support the rights of all American citizens, either Christian or non-Christian. Second of all, I think all Muslims prefer discrimination from the government to discrimination coming from the society. European people are more tolerant than Americans (maybe Excluding Britain) when it comes to religion and they are less religious than Americans according to several different statistics.

Again, Muslims have never asked the USA to blast Europeans for discrimination, and if the USA wants to do something in favor of Muslims, they should do something about rising Islamophobia in the American society, and to begin with, it wouldn't hurt to control some of their media that only spread hatred toward Muslims, it doesn't mean that they restrict insulting Islam, but it means that they show the good sides of Islamic societies as well, as well as the bad sides, so the hatred doesn't spread further in America. And to emphasize on the point again, it's totally out of the US business to blast others, the US should pull out her nose out of others' affairs, whether it be Asia or Europe.

Should have got my cue - never speak for America with an Iranian.

Fanatical German said:

How strange that you call facts "fanatical". They deliberately instigated a Shia-Sunni conflict to divide and destroy Iraq and create a civil war. Surely even you must know that western intelligence did this ON PURPOSE and that it's well-documented? It has led to over a million lives, which obviously means nothing to you. Because you are still busy mourning the poor Jews who died 70 years ago.....

http://www.twf.org/News/Y2006/1010-Regions.html

I could provide tons of evidence, but you aren't worth it. I don't see any sincerity in you whatsoever.

The point is simple - why would you criticize this report, for the only reason the US made it ? Any other reason ? AFAIK the religious laws in US are perhaps the most liberal and open anywhere in the world - even after 9/11.

Now this is just excuse. NATO is nothing without US, IMO and the point is they interfered when the Muslim world was looking the other way.

The point is not on the architecture of a mosque - but on the idea behind it. Swiss may not have an idea about Islam , they need not, but they banned the minarets with an idea to impose curbs on Islam. You wont see such a thing in the US. Sure some lone rangers may try some antics, but you will not see the Govt doing such acts, even in the bible belt.

Should have got my cue - never speak for America with an Iranian.

I'll speak for it. Muslim Americans are far more integrated in American society than you think. They still wear whatever they want and Islam is expanding across America. Arian's portrayal of America's less tolerance of Muslims in general is untrue. Hence why America is called a melting pot. We bring everybody into one.

I'll speak for it. Muslim Americans are far more integrated in American society than you think. They still wear whatever they want and Islam is expanding across America. Arian's portrayal of America's less tolerance of Muslims in general is untrue. Hence why America is called a melting pot. We bring everybody into one.

#True that.

But it is also true that most (almost all) Islamophobic loons reside in America. Majority of the internet-misinformation-network about Islam is run by these Americans and is followed , most widely , in Southern America (Biblical belt)...

Basically , simply put , America is "more" Christian than Europe (although majority of both don't give a sh!t about Xianity at all)...and hence America puts more effort to malign/destroy Islam than anybody else. (Here , I'm not talking about state but the individuals) ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom