What's new

US 'confident' that Pak will not use weapons against India

lol!! Pakistan won't use them against India even in the event of WAR?

And what if Pakistan uses them? Will US bomb Pakistan?

And If Pakistan actually won't use these F 16s etc etc. then why are they buying them? Stupid isn't it?

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

And we still manage to Pi$$ you off ;)

Ya with terrorist attacks.. You can manage that..

:rofl::rofl:

lol, so they think that we bought Harpoon for playing Gulli Danda and F-16s for PIA to use it as passenger jet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave::wave:

:cheers:

You may have these F16 but do you have the will to fight a direct war with India :azn:
pakistan has started all the wars and india only ended them :cheers:

HAHAAH HHAA HHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAH .......no seriously ......jokes apart is the writer on Cristal meth or somthing lol

And we still manage to Pi$$ you off ;)

Washington: Even while the United States has offered huge military and non-military aid to Pakistan, including the much sought after F-16 combat jets, American officials believe that Washington is careful enough to not to disturb the balance of power in South Asia.

Pentagon officials told The Los Angeles Times that the US is aware of its responsibilities, and that providing the F-16s to Pakistan does not mean that it gets an advantage over India’s might

Another squadron of F-16s means they [Pakistan] will lose the next war with India a little slower,” the newspaper quoted a Pentagon official, as saying on conditions of anonymity.

read full story...

?F-16s will help Pak lose war against India slower?

500 BVRs are for talibans......

F-16 with BVR for Taliban....

A frigate to fight Taliban....

Air to Air refulling to fight taliban...

AWACS to fight Taliban...

I dont know US is stupid or India.

We will use any weapons we get our hands on to defend our nation. Stay happy on Uncle SAMs statement.

Buddy it doesn;t matter if you are getting these weapons

India has taken this game to another level. Conventionally we don't even consider you a threat any more. Gap is too much now.

Buddy it doesn;t matter if you are getting these weapons

India has taken this game to another level. Conventionally we don't even consider you a threat any more. Gap is too much now.
First rule of fight.

Never under estimate your enemy.

BTW you dont care what we get. Why India "Warns" US on arms deal with Pakistan.

Well it doesn't matter what Indians think about these weapons or what Americans say to India. The most important thing is that we need more weapons to fight Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

Hey America give us more and more weapons we have to fight Taliban.

:azn:

Washington: Even while the United States has offered huge military and non-military aid to Pakistan, including the much sought after F-16 combat jets, American officials believe that Washington is careful enough to not to disturb the balance of power in South Asia.

Pentagon officials told The Los Angeles Times that the US is aware of its responsibilities, and that providing the F-16s to Pakistan does not mean that it gets an advantage over India’s might

Another squadron of F-16s means they [Pakistan] will lose the next war with India a little slower,” the newspaper quoted a Pentagon official, as saying on conditions of anonymity.

read full story...

?F-16s will help Pak lose war against India slower?

That's why I believe Indian media is in the hands of some peanut sized brain lunatics.

:)

First rule of fight.

Never under estimate your enemy.

BTW you dont care what we get. Why India "Warns" US on arms deal with Pakistan.

First we know our enemy in and out so question of underestimation doesn't arise.

Second I never said "we don't care".. I said "it doen't matter." We always want you to be militarily weak.

First we know our enemy in and out so question of underestimation doesn't arise.

Second I never said "we don't care".. I said "it doen't matter." We always want you to be militarily weak.

IT doesn't matter but still scared :lol:

Back
Top Bottom