What's new

US Congress War Game on Taiwan, US failed to stop China, 80,000 People's Liberation Army landed in Taiwan, U.S. military sank 80 land ships

You think so, huh? Try it, then. Punch China's teeth all the way down to its asshole. It's never going to be this "easy" again.

What are you waiting for? China only gets stronger by the day.
On second thought, China is getting older so there will not be any teeth to punch thru.

Aquilino is the top US Admiral of the entire Indo Pacific. He gets more insight on US and Chinese capability in a single day than you will in your entire life. Outside of the Joint Chiefs, no one ranks higher.
That doesn't make him anything other than a moron. America is a country full of nothing but morons, so it doesn't matter how many stars he has on his shoulder - he's still a moron.
Your tears are delicious.
The tears are from me laughing at you and your delusional belief that America stands a chance.
On second thought, China is getting older so there will not be any teeth to punch thru.
LMAO, I couldn't hear you through your dentures, boomer
I'm going to be laughing even harder when the third civil war you face (the one after this one) is over whether Spanish or Hindi will be America's official language.

US now is all talk, before it still had some power to invade other countries, with the rise of China, now US had already lost that capabilities, US is now retreating from everywhere in the world, and the world has already become a better place.

US now is all talk, before it still had some power to invade other countries, with the rise of China, now US had already lost that capabilities, US is now retreating from everywhere in the world, and the world has already become a better place.

...and China still does nothing with US military back in Taiwan.

holy f that is a roomful of hysterical people. 😅

PLA entering Korea in 1950 didn't appear to be a sane choice back then, in fact it surprised everyone and kept baffling MacArthur to his deathbed. Too bad US people these days never study history and still think they can predict China's move with their limited mental capacity 😂
.......actaully, everyone knows China is going to get involved if UN troop pressed forward over Yalu.......That why nobody but MacAuthur wanted to cross the line into North Korea, and that is why Truman sack MacArthur

.......actaully, everyone knows China is going to get involved if UN troop pressed forward over Yalu.......That why nobody but MacAuthur wanted to cross the line into North Korea, and that is why Truman sack MacArthur
you would say that from hindsight but from a historical reduction POV he made the judgement call and took the fall for it

That was said on Truman Diary and was published upon his death.............

I think no president would like to have an arrogant 5-star general by his side. Truman was probably always looking for an excuse to sack MacAuthur and gladly did so otherwise he would go along with MacAuthur's plan to have ordered nuclear strike on Beijing

Now with Mark Milley put in MacAuthur's shoes we will soon find out what he learned from history, or maybe he just reads business school edition Sun Tzu's Art of War and thinks he knows the enemy, lmao

Nobody can make the US rethink going to war. We have the world hostage. China isn't stupid enough to try anything against us, but we are quite ready to whoop their *** conventionally and then experience nuclear hellfire when it gets to that point.

China's only way to reunify is peacefully. Soft power is the cool new thing these days, I've heard.
Then, keep out from meddling in Taiwan affairs. The only thing you warmonger Yankees understand is force, nukes, such as Russians have shown to you in the Ukraine war. If you want your *** kicked or total destruction, then try to start the war or nuke war.

I bet China could land thousands of troops before defensive positions could even be manned.

I highly doubt China would do some bombing campaign so people around the world could see pictures of bloodied women and children in the streets for weeks.

I think some overwhelming surprise lightning invasion is FAR more likely.
Ukraine taught us something, when waging war, don't be emotional like tge Russians who consider Ukrianians their kin. If you want to kill, kill them all! People forgot how China can use fishing vessels numbering in the thousands. And funny how US did not mention their losses. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom