What's new

US Congress War Game on Taiwan, US failed to stop China, 80,000 People's Liberation Army landed in Taiwan, U.S. military sank 80 land ships

You guys need to cool the temperature. My car is better than yours talk seems rather childish.

The US developed AirLand and Assault Breaker battle doctrine specifically because the Soviets had quantitative superiority in Europe. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

I said production capacity. Everything will grind to a halt when stockpiles become exhausted, as we have seen.

If there's an actual conflict over Taiwan then what about in South China Sea and Indian Ocean? How can China counter India in Indian Ocean and other nations in south china sea who move to protect their interests while at the same time fighting Taiwanese and Americans?
What if QUAD moves in at the same time with plans of its own?
So, you Indian fools want join in the raid on China ? We know you are an opportunistic clown that will bite like a snake. Bring on, we will definitely take care of your fool India first and carpet bomb new delhi. We have QUAD in mind too.

So, you Indian fools want join in the raid on China ? We know you are an opportunistic clown that will bite like a snake. Bring on, we will definitely take care of your fool India first and carpet bomb new delhi.
I just listed it as a hypothetical scenario. I mean the whole scenario we are discussing right now is hypothethical.
Carpet bomb new delhi and India will counter launch it's inter ballistic missiles and whatever other weapons of mass destruction we have, we'll have a huge amount of MAD on both sides.

I just listed it as a hypothetical scenario. I mean the whole scenario we are discussing right now is hypothethical.
Carpet bomb new delhi and India will counter launch it's inter ballistic missiles and whatever other weapons of mass destruction we have, we'll have a huge amount of MAD on both sides.
Then, why would India want to get involved in the first place, its not your war, maybe nothing but to gain opportunistic interest from China, if that happens, China might deal and destroy India first and reach a compromise on the Eastern side first in the worst scenario, you people ask for it.

View attachment 926104

3,800 JASSM cruise missiles procured from 22-28.

View attachment 926105

The Army is procuring over 1,100 PRSM ballistic missiles from 22-28
Also employing them from novel platforms and locations via “Agile Combat Employment”

Seems like hit and run : guerrilla warfare tactics.

View attachment 926087

This is US Navy missile procurement from 2023-2028. That’s over 2,650 anti ship missiles.

The Air Force is purchasing 432 LRASM missiles from 23-28. An 268 Joint Strike Missiles, which are air launched NSMs. That’s 700 antiship missiles.

The US is massively expanding its missile stocks.
What’s to stop China from building tens of thousands of landing craft with some kind of CIWS systems a piece? 700 may make a dent but they will keep going. I agree once it’s up in the 2500-4000 range, it becomes harder and harder, but still possible for the PLA to come ashore, albeit with significant causalities.

The question is will the US employ these weapons itself; directly fighting China?

Btw, this is the statement from one of the members of the committee himself explaining how they went about this war game. A key factor is economic sanctions planned.

Last edited:
in a nuclear scenario things may be a bit different now compared to a year ago. Russia is much more willing to get on board with the plan to glass the lower 48 since it has been deeply trapped in the Ukrainian war and could use a solution to all its problems. 😅
No one is stupid enough to do this.

Because you know it will be death and destruction awaits if you are going to use nuke. If you are given a choice to either take the lost or end it all, most people that are sane would call it a day because you don't destroy everything when you just want to get something. Becuase either way, you are not going to get what you set out for, then it goes against your purpose to go to war in the first place, be it Ukraine or Taiwan.

Putin is cray-cray, not exactly stupid. As I said on the other thread, the only useful way for nuke is for you not to use it, because it will be a giant stick you can threaten people with, once you had used nuke, the entire calculus will change, people are going to take it seriously as if there are no second option, it takes literally all negotiation power off the table. Because it is no long a scenario you may use them, when you already used them.

Not true just ask your mom how my dyck tasted in her mouth last night
anigif_enhanced-buzz-28751-1351709328-15_medium.gif
Like you have a dick to begin with, retarded pussy.

It's already over. If there's a war with China today, the US will get its teeth punched down its throat.

If I were the US, I wouldn't worry about China taking Taiwan, I'd worry about it taking Hawaii.
If there is a war today, China would get its teeth punched all the way down to its a55shole.

Geez...Somebody just used the word 'thermonuclear' as if he know WTF he is talking about....:rolleyes:

ADM Aquilino has a much different assessment
Ah, it must be the "Murica Stronk!!" part of the funding cycle. I'm sure when the budget comes up he'll be selling stories about how China would crush America in an instant and begging Congress for gibs.

His assessment is worthless. He and all his kind are liars and swindlers, not military men.

If there is a war today, China would get its teeth punched all the way down to its a55shole.

Geez...Somebody just used the word 'thermonuclear' as if he know WTF he is talking about....:rolleyes:
You think so, huh? Try it, then. Punch China's teeth all the way down to its asshole. It's never going to be this "easy" again.

What are you waiting for? China only gets stronger by the day.

Ah, it must be the "Murica Stronk!!" part of the funding cycle. I'm sure when the budget comes up he'll be selling stories about how China would crush America in an instant and begging Congress for gibs.

His assessment is worthless. He and all his kind are liars and swindlers, not military men.

You think so, huh? Try it, then. Punch China's teeth all the way down to its asshole. It's never going to be this "easy" again.

What are you waiting for? China only gets stronger by the day.

Aquilino is the top US Admiral of the entire Indo Pacific. He gets more insight on US and Chinese capability in a single day than you will in your entire life. Outside of the Joint Chiefs, no one ranks higher.

Your tears are delicious.

Back
Top Bottom