US donates 1 core more doses of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccines

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

US donates 1 core more doses of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccines​

BSS
23 Aug 2022, 12:40

image-78448-1661237064.jpg

DHAKA, Aug 23, 2022 (BSS) - The US government donated another one crore doses of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccines to Bangladesh via COVAX to help the health ministry continue expanding vaccinations to teens and adults across the country.

This delivery brings the total number of all US vaccine donations to over 8.5 crore doses, said a press release today.

More than two-thirds of all international COVID-19 vaccine donations to Bangladesh have come from the United States and the American people.

The United States continues to work closely with Bangladesh to support every facet of the national COVID-19 vaccination campaign. This effort includes training over 51,000 healthcare providers and other workers on safely administering vaccines to support Bangladesh's COVID-19 vaccination roll out across 64 districts.

The United States has also donated 18 freezer vans, 750 freezer units, and 8,000 vaccine carriers and helped transport 57 million doses of vaccines to remote areas - for direct administration of 47 million vaccinations.

In Bangladesh, the United States has contributed more than $140 million in COVID-19 related development and humanitarian assistance.

Globally, the United States has donated $4 billion to support the COVAX effort, which includes support for ultra-cold chain storage, transportation, and safe handling of COVID-19 vaccines, making the United States the world's
largest donor for equitable global COVID-19 vaccine access.

Good….

More heart attacks, clots, myocarditis cases.

I really hope hospitals are on standby for myocarditis and pericarditis, clots, heart attacks, heart inflammation, etc…..

The USA is a benevolent country helping BD people since after the 1947 partition of India.

USA benevolent 🤣🤣🤣

Must be why they sent warships to thwart our independence struggle 🤣🤣🤣

Well, at least you learnt to spell “benevolent”. Even though you still don’t understand its meaning!

Uncle Sam is like your village chairman. When he needs support he turns up smiling with a food parcel and a lungi 🤣🤪🤪🤪

@bluesky falls for the fake charity act every time 👏👏👏👏

USA benevolent 🤣🤣🤣

Well, at least you learnt to spell “benevolent”. Even though you still don’t understand its meaning!

Uncle Sam is like your village chairman. When he needs support he turns up smiling with a food parcel and a lungi 🤣🤪🤪🤪

@bluesky falls for the fake charity act every time 👏👏👏👏
Bangladesh will remain underdeveloped because people love to brag and are imbecile and ungrateful.

Idiot!! Read the history after 1947 and learn a thing or two. Remain grateful to someone who helped you with a small coin in times of your need.

You guys are fond of defecating on the very plate that you used to eat. Very supernatural and semi-God quality you have inherited from your parents. Shit on you!!!

It's not for Bangladesh, it's against Soviet. All are part of international game. You see later Soviet came as well and USA didn't interfere!

However I don't think that USA is good for us , or ever was , but that's different argument!

It's not for Bangladesh, it's against Soviet. All are part of international game. You see later Soviet came as well and USA didn't interfere!

However I don't think that USA is good for us , or ever was , but that's different argument!

They were stopping the USSR supplying us with aid and arms.

That’s acting against us.

When we really needed a superpower - it was the USSR that helped us.

Not USA!

When we really needed a superpower - it was the USSR that helped us.

Not USA!
are you Indian? this lie is often repeated by Indians on PDF. The seventh fleet remained in the bay of bengal for a month. The Soviet sub shadowing the fleet achieved a some total of bubkas. While the US Navy went about its business of evacuating VIP's from East Pakistan. As a matter of fact the fleet commander of the US fleet was even invited by his counterpart for tea and sandwiches on board the Indian flag ship.

The fleet was there to deter a Indian misadventures in the West (Pakistan) and to evacuate critical personnel. Had the fleet intervened militarily , there would be no Bangladesh.Public opinion at the time was opposed to US military intervention in East Pakistan, particularly when images of atrocities committed by the Pakistan military became publicly known.

are you Indian? this lie is often repeated by Indians on PDF. The seventh fleet remained in the bay of bengal for a month. The Soviet sub shadowing the fleet achieved a some total of bubkas. While the US Navy went about its business of evacuating VIP's from East Pakistan. As a matter of fact the fleet commander of the US fleet was even invited by his counterpart for tea and sandwiches on board the Indian flag ship.

The fleet was there to deter a Indian misadventures in the West (Pakistan) and to evacuate critical personnel. Had the fleet intervened militarily , there would be no Bangladesh.Public opinion at the time was opposed to US military intervention in East Pakistan, particularly when images of atrocities committed by the Pakistan military became publicly known.

When you start a post by asserting,

“Are you Indian?”

You are telling people you are an idiot!

And you automatically go into my ignore list!

That "lie" is repeated all over the world, guess you are the special one.

The 7th fleet was dispatched after India decided to go on the offensive. What would you do in Bay of Bengal to deter 'misadventure' on the west? Should have parked in Arabian Sea if you were so concerned about the western side.

US kept supporting Pakistan militarily and diplomatically even when an active genocide was taking place in erstwhile East Pakistan.

It's war! They can do it. Don't forget what USA did to Vietnam. Now they are ally. China also supported Pakistan, that doesn't stop us to become their one of the finest ally!

Uk usa are literally like one country , i mean too bosom friends! Only Bangladeshi need to remember old matters right?

It's war! They can do it. Don't forget what USA did to Vietnam. Now they are ally. China also supported Pakistan, that doesn't stop us to become their one of the finest ally!

Uk usa are literally like one country , i mean too bosom friends! Only Bangladeshi need to remember old matters right?

Mistri bhai thinks USA is a benevolent country.

That "lie" is repeated all over the world, guess you are the special one.

The 7th fleet was dispatched after India decided to go on the offensive. What would you do in Bay of Bengal to deter 'misadventure' on the west? Should have parked in Arabian Sea if you were so concerned about the western side.

US kept supporting Pakistan militarily and diplomatically even when an active genocide was taking place in erstwhile East Pakistan.

does it really matter if the USN attacks India from the east or west? Is an attack from the east any less potent? Besides, the fifth fleet was in the Arabian sea at the time. So plenty of options if the US chose to intervene to protect Pakistan.

The objective was to present a threat in case India decided to extend their military operation to the West. India wanted to expand the theatre to west Pakistan but decide not to - was it due to the presence of the 7th fleet? was it diplomatic pressure? it was a combination of factors all driven by the US that dissuaded India from attacking Pakistan.

The lie is repeated by brain washed Indians, the 7th fleet remained in the region from Dec 10 to Jan 7 well after cease fire was declared on Dec 16.

When you start a post by asserting,

“Are you Indian?”

You are telling people you are an idiot!

And you automatically go into my ignore list!

I guess you don't know the meaning of the word "assert". I did not "assert" you're an Indian - I asked if you were one. Big difference, although your defensive reaction to the question is suspicious. @Bilal9 has a well honed false flag radar, so I rely on his better judgement.

Last edited:
does it really matter if the USN attacks India from the east or west? Is an attack from the east any less potent? Besides, the fifth fleet was in the Arabian sea at the time. So plenty of options if the US chose to intervene to protect Pakistan.

The objective was to present a threat in case India decided to extend their military operation to the West. India wanted to expand the theatre to west Pakistan but decide not to - was it due to the presence of the 7th fleet? was it diplomatic pressure? it was a combination of factors all driven by the US that dissuaded India from attacking Pakistan.

The lie is repeated by brain washed Indians, the 7th fleet remained in the region from Dec 10 to Jan 7 well after cease fire was declared on Dec 16.

I guess you don't know the meaning of the word "assert". I did not "assert" you're an Indian - I asked if you were one. Big difference, although your defensive reaction to the question is suspicious. @Bilal9 has a well honed false flag radar, so I rely on his better judgement.
India expanded on the western side too.

Read all his posts. He is a liar Indian with false UK flags. I usually do not read or respond him because he smells Hindutva. Many are Hindutva guys with two UK flags. They continuously create confusion.

Back
Top Bottom