What's new

US Hasn’t Taken Final Call on F-16 Sale to Pakistan :Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
:offtopic:
I'm in North Am right now so I think I beat your freezing temperatures.
We had -30° C Saturday for example!

Did you say freezing? :cheers:

:dirol:
what's am?
the coldest it was north of the uk is -5C

^^^I don't agree to your conclusion but you are entirely entitled to it, mate!

Still, more procurements and less talks would solve that quicker than temper tantrums me think!

Good day to you Dadeechi buddy, Tay.

Why do your posts have a sense of finality? For eg we say Good Day when the particular conversation is at end or we want to give an impression that we don't want to talk anymore.

That aside my impression is that India is more of an argumentative society with a chip on the shoulder so may be it is a cultural thing reinforced by excitable media.

Why do your posts have a sense of finality? For eg we say Good Day when the particular conversation is at end or we want to give an impression that we don't want to talk anymore.

That aside my impression is that India is more of an argumentative society with a chip on the shoulder so may be it is a cultural thing reinforced by excitable media.
tay is too polite not to say good day.
its something you get use to later on

Supposedly you are buying all the latest gadgets to counter China influence. So when china bought 24 SU-35 from Russia, Why india remained mute then and didnt did the usual randi rona ? Just expose the mentality that 99 percent of your weapons are against Pakistan Plain and simple
False equivalency yet again. The grounds India objected on were that aid to Pakistan was being used to subsidise a military purchase that is clearly aimed at India. India could not raise such objections with the Su-35S sale to China.

You claim your weapons and ballistic missiles are against China while buying all the 4 gen tech and gadgetry which infact is against Pakistan . Did Pakistan ever responded immaturely like you ?
You class it as immature but this is statecraft sir. The GoI is entrusted with securing India's interests and it is not in India's interests for Pakistan to acquire a single weapon that could/would be used against India and thus India will do what it can when it can to oppose such measures.

And he must open his noise box to please a journo? Can't keep his trap shut?
Can't say no comment? Must babble without meaning?

Really? Then maybe the problem is you?

Sad out, Tay.
Mr Parrikar is used to being a star, he doesn't want to be forgotten whilst in the cabinet so is constantly making these "gaffes" but look- it gets him on the news, mission accomplished?

One day he isn't going to be the DM anymore, one day his own poltical career will be back in the fore and he can't allow his shine to be lost. Politicians will be politicians.

Last edited:
Don't you understand, the Americans are supplying us with BVR missiles only to shoot at the Taliban vehicles and JHMCS are meant to locate the caves, also the extra large drop tanks and CFTs are supplied in case our pilots get lost so they can remain in the air for much longer.
On a second thought, it seems after being repeatedly humiliated, the Indians are just running around like headless chicken.

F-16 sale to Pakistan 'part of legacy announcement': US envoy
Well i know of at least one incident where a Maverick struck their truck and they went flying. :laughcry:
App ki masoomiyat pay qurban jaoon :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:cheers:

Last edited:
That's exactly what I meant by "going places" in another thread about diff. with Modi, Abingdon! :tup:

North Am-erica but I drop the last 5 letters because a long past sentimental involv... nah JK!
But still North America though we should continue this in the Café or Whatever sections.

One of my many peculiarities, milady! I sort of use it if I don't expect to answer "live" after that!
If I think I'm not coming back to the convo any time soon or more so if I'm logging off to IRL.
Because let's face it as expressed in a saying of mine : "A bus can happen so fast."
So funnily enough, it does always carry a sense of finality, in intention & I rarely use it as a shrug off.
When the language allows, I even favour Salut or Salud with the implied recommendation to God.
Finality indeed! Good catch, Tay.

P.S. See? ^^^ I didn't ^^^ say good day! :woot: :cheesy: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom