What's new

US helping India become global space power

/OFFTOPIC

I always suspected CIA may have killed Sarabhai, Homi Bhaba and Sashtri for their heavy involvement in Indian space and nuclear projects.

US will not help India in no .............. USA will only use india to the limits, Indian members need some reality check. All the allies of US in the world can't Stand to USA for not even a day. You think USA is stupid to give India all that and let her uncontroled? Funny right? What i believe is that US is only gonna open the gates of war between india and china. Once the confrontation is started US will only wait until china is futher pushed back and then India will become a used papers in the trash can, I might sound harsh buddy but this is what USA is all about. If you ever listen to Talk shows who speak the mind of America, Always talk about how later control India? and put her back into cage. This is the latest newer version of devide and rule by new english people who are the Americans. Welcome to reality, Simply creat a mess divide Asia even more and keep the westren century alive for another 200 years

US will not help India in no .............. USA will only use india to the limits, Indian members need some reality check. All the allies of US in the world can't Stand to USA for not even a day. You think USA is stupid to give India all that and let her uncontroled? Funny right? What i believe is that US is only gonna open the gates of war between india and china. Once the confrontation is started US will only wait until china is futher pushed back and then India will become a used papers in the trash can, I might sound harsh buddy but this is what USA is all about. If you ever listen to Talk shows who speak the mind of America, Always talk about how later control India? and put her back into cage. This is the latest newer version of devide and rule by new english people who are the Americans. Welcome to reality, Simply creat a mess divide Asia even more and keep the westren century alive for another 200 years

I don't think Indians will let US take it for granted or let it be used against its own long-term interests. India is too big now to be taken for granted or bullied around. Also, there are plenty of checks-and-balances in our system for that to happen. You should have seen the debate in India about signing of the indo-US Nuclear agreement. The government almost fell.
Indian's have learnt from the experiences of others, especially that of Pakistan. We have seen how Pakistan let itself used by the west, particularly by US, for past so many decades and see what Pakistan has become today. India will take the help of others only where it sees a short/long-term benefit, without compromising its long-term interests.

Last edited:
US will not help India in no .............. USA will only use india to the limits, Indian members need some reality check. All the allies of US in the world can't Stand to USA for not even a day. You think USA is stupid to give India all that and let her uncontroled? Funny right? What i believe is that US is only gonna open the gates of war between india and china. Once the confrontation is started US will only wait until china is futher pushed back and then India will become a used papers in the trash can, I might sound harsh buddy but this is what USA is all about. If you ever listen to Talk shows who speak the mind of America, Always talk about how later control India? and put her bo be the ack into cage. This is the latest newer version of devide and rule by new english people who are the Americans. Welcome to reality, Simply creat a mess divide Asia even more and keep the westren century alive for another 200 years

Funny how USA is always taken to be the Devil

Speak of the devil and the devil arrives.........

Firstly I am Indian....Secondly I am Muslim......! I can tolerate the separatist being killed in Kashmir because they deserve it but i cant tolerate why you killed millions of Iraqi's!

The War Crimes that you did and for all your activities your day will finally come to an end buddies

I never call USA a devil, Since it's my country as well. US is powerfull because she looks for only her intrest at the same time looks very close who is getting up to even look her into her eyes.

I don't think Indians will let US take it for granted or let it be used against its own long-term interests. India is too big now to be taken for granted or bullied around. Also, there are plenty of checks-and-balances in our system for that to happen. You should have seen the debate in India about signing of the indo-US Nuclear agreement. The government almost fell.
Indian's have learnt from the experiences of others, especially that of Pakistan. We have seen how Pakistan let itself used by the west, particularly by US, for past so many decades and see what Pakistan has become today. India will take the help of others only where it sees a short/long-term benefit, without compromising its long-term interests.
Well it still don't mean nothing. India needed the US indo N-deal so it will be called a drama or politics of time. Second If USA can push around Russia india is nothing . USA has almost the entire backing of ER. Being an asian and strong, would not fit into US or EU's book. This is what youbelieve. See when you fall in love you say i am beautiful and she is good because iam handsome. This is what you call a love magic. India is also on honey moon. Rest Pakistan let west to use it...... I personally feel the opposite. I believe Pakistan Did all because our intrest were together. We have gained what we woulddn't have gained without helping west. Pakistan is strong military wise. it has established and put in place a market of arms in the world. Now pretty soon it will start using her natural reserves and gain from it. This time we won't be treated like middle east after we start using our reserves because Pakistan can defend herself unlike arabs. See there is always two side of the stories

Speak of the devil and the devil arrives.........

Firstly I am Indian....Secondly I am Muslim......! I can tolerate the separatist being killed in Kashmir because they deserve it but i cant tolerate why you killed millions of Iraqi's!

The War Crimes that you did and for all your activities your day will finally come to an end buddies

Sir I am an American -Indian , i have lived in India for 15 yrs so i know what you are talking about but i did not kill millions of Iraqi's not did i commit war crimes.

We all have made mistakes but it not fair to blame the whole country for a decision made by a guy named George/

Regards

Sir I am an American -Indian , i have lived in India for 15 yrs so i know what you are talking about but i did not kill millions of Iraqi's not did i commit war crimes.

We all have made mistakes but it not fair to blame the whole country for a decision made by a guy named George/

Regards

So according to you the guy name George/ Aint an American?:what:

USA can never be a reliable ally.
If you feel that way, why did you align yourself to a power bloc in first place? Why did you not stay non-aligned like us or your rivals, the Indians? If you had kept yourself neutral, you could have had limited transfers of weapons technology (not too much) and could have become semi-self reliant over time.

But you chose to align first to Western bloc, making Indians lean towards Soviet Union. The difference in latter case was that Indians "leaned" but did not prostrate themselves to Soviet Bloc and remained neutral in numerous conflicts that ensued during cold war.

The whole point of power blocs was alignment and dedication to one "Big Brother". Please don't tell me that it wasn't until 1980s or something because Pakistan has been on the American boat since almost their initial years as an established nation.

Now after looking at Americans, ask yourself this: Are you repeating the same mistake with another rising power?

The reason why I am specifically pointing out is because I have seen a lot of your fellow countrymen praising Chinese blindly, and recommending your entire arsenal as having Chinese from MBTs, to fighters, to small arms to warships.

As a citizen of neutral country and well aware of my country's politics, I don't think this is a good road to self reliance. If you truly want to be self reliant, study your existing systems and evolve upon them.

In today's condition when it comes to American "reliability",you cannot question them and blame them because you chose a lot of things by total submission to them and without considering your autonomy. Moreover, if the members of this site are to be taken into consideration, your country is going the same way as you went during Cold War.

So first it is best to strip yourself off any power totally. Since you now have nuclear weapons its easier to keep enemies at bay with threats and intimidation enough to take time to develop totally indigenous technologies rather than going for another alignment. Please tell me where would taking another soft loan to manufacture your fighters, from the Chinese get your autonomy to?

A bit offtopic but even your crucial strategic ports are being manufactured by state government companies of China. With due respect to every Chinese member here, I declare that I intend no wrong meaning in my sentences. The point here I want to make is that while FDI and business is really good but getting laborers from the investing countries in bulk as Chinese companies do would mean that they literally do everything for you without you taking any part in this. I talk this because of the recent case studies emerging in Africa of similar context.

A good relation with a close and trusted partner is good.. but please do take care that the needle remains in the center of the scale rather than going on the other side. Perhaps the current set of chief leaders of Chinese government might find it good to be friendly as they are now with you.. but maybe not the president of tomorrow or the council of tomorrow, to the extent they are now. One never knows.Which is why Alignment should be avoided at all costs, if you Pakistani citizens want to be completely autonomous and of any strings in future as well as present.

Currently, your scientists have pioneered missile technology and have fully capacity to manufacture enough weapons for defense. This means along with your credible deterrence, this gives you additional time to mature your basic weapons industry as well as your economic infrastructure which is currently not so good as it can potentially be.

I don't wish to be boastful but as a well-wisher of Pakistan and a long-term neutral country, you could now emulate the Swiss model. We might not have the firepower of Pakistan (technically we don't need it either) but for our size, we manufacture a lot of defense equipments indigenously without any external help and have come a long way in proportion to our country's size, population and economic capability.

A non-Aligned and DECLARED neutral policy is always best for your country's progress.

lol neo your sure your without Rum :D
US helped India with SLV? LOL
SLV WAS FIRST DONE ON BYYCLE AND HAD EUROPEAN START.

Last time i checked USA SANCTIONED ISRO FOR EVERYTHING.

1. STOPPED OUR CRYOGENIC ACCESS TO RUSSIAN ENGINES WHICH WE DEVELOPED, CHINA HAD ACCESS TO RUSSIAN TECH HUGELY AS THEY ARE UNDER P5 (SEC COUNCIL).

2. US STOPPED US ACCESS TO SUPER COMPUTER WE NEEDED IT FOR CALCULATIONS WE DEVELOPED OUR OWN PARAKRAM.

geez........It was
That article is rubbish when it talks about US help in Space.
ISRO was blacklisted till 2004!!
They thought we are making ICBM.

Neo brother please read kalams OWN BOOK "WINGS OF FIRE" YOU WILL KNOW HOW MUCH INDIAN IS ISRO. :rolleyes:

The whole IRS is indigenous system As we have "full stereo pictures" while West claims theirs to be Pseudo Stereo.

There is no Help in vehicle designning and noone helps in it, its as simple as that why? because countries EARN through it by launching other satellites!!

somewhat True but we have NO MAJOR space projects with NASA.
Only some payload etc etc..

We do have major MOU with France and Russia Specially.
Its total BS when articles such as this comes.

The whole mars mission will be done after construction of deep space network which is being done with 32 inch antennas developed here...

you can ask me anything about space........when ISRO is involved.

Yes, even today there are some sanctions and restrictions of ISRO as the technologies are of dual use.

USA want to benefit from ISRO and our very economical rockets.

Only Pakistani newspaper can write such crap.

Back
Top Bottom