What's new

US Hunting For More Military Bases To Cripple China; India One Of The Options: Top US Official

Let these COVID maniacs dream all day long. They were already a big target. With US bases they will become a huge target by many surrounding nations. When push comes to shove, India will be annihilated.

Which many surrounding nations will target US bases in India???

Taiwan till date is untouched by China..... Reason is USA.... The word USA is nothing less than a deterrence.....

USA military presence in India will be the same..... A deterrence.....

When mighty China still can't take Taiwan by force which it claims to be a part of one China only because of US factor then which many so called nations have those guts to target US bases in India which will invite retaliation by USA along with other QUAD members together.....

China will also reciporcate by bringing their forces right at the Indian border permanently and will also direct their cruise missiles towards that base and adjoining areas. I will also then expect China to fund Pakistan freely, both economically and militarily. A win win situation for Pakistan if materialised.

I fully support US bases in India..... We are a QUAD country but militarily and economically we are the weakest country in QUAD.....

If we can offer bases to USA UK against China to help them design their offensive strategy and doctrine from western borders of China then it will be a great contribution from our side.....

We will have following advantages....

1) USA can bring India under it's ballistic missile defence shield.....

2) If we allow them bases then we don't have to worry about China or Pakistan military threat as US army in India is a best deterrence factor....

3) We can reduce defence spending and have a breathing space to bring our economy back on track which has suffered these 2 years by covid situation....

4) Not only mainland India but we should allow a naval base in Andaman Islands and lakshdweep Islands for entire QUAD which will be a huge threat to China trade lines in Malacca and sunda or even to connect to gwadar via sea lines in case if there is a full scale war with China.....

There are many other advantages....

After all which country will dare to knock your door when you have USA sitting outside to protect you.....

From Aatmanirbhar to gora nirbhar within no time.

China will also reciporcate by bringing their forces right at the Indian border permanently and will also direct their cruise missiles towards that base and adjoining areas. I will also then expect China to fund Pakistan freely, both economically and militarily. A win win situation for Pakistan if materialised.

This risk is there but remember in such situation you will be only 2..... China and Pakistan.....

Here there will be entire QUAD.... USA, Japan, Australia and India already with possibility of UK, France, South Korea and Bangladesh joining in future....

From Aatmanirbhar to gora nirbhar within no time.
Good point.
1621279254921.png

This risk is there but remember in such situation you will be only 2..... China and Pakistan.....

Here there will be entire QUAD.... USA, Japan, Australia and India already with possibility of UK, France, South Korea and Bangladesh joining in future....
Lol don't name other countries... They are least interested. We have been dealing entire Nato since 911 at our Western border and we know how badly Nato countries wants to leave that shitty Afghan wasteland.

So its in Pakistan interest to see China direct confrontation with India. Last year was a pleasant surprise at Kashmir but this will be a huge bonanza if India provide themselves on a platter to China. I am sure Indian defense thinktanks are not that stupid enough to analyse its possible consequences but with an illiterate tea dweller ruling India, anything is possible.

I fully support US bases in India..... We are a QUAD country but militarily and economically we are the weakest country in QUAD.....

If we can offer bases to USA UK against China to help them design their offensive strategy and doctrine from western borders of China then it will be a great contribution from our side.....

We will have following advantages....

1) USA can bring India under it's ballistic missile defence shield.....

2) If we allow them bases then we don't have to worry about China or Pakistan military threat as US army in India is a best deterrence factor....

3) We can reduce defence spending and have a breathing space to bring our economy back on track which has suffered these 2 years by covid situation....

4) Not only mainland India but we should allow a naval base in Andaman Islands and lakshdweep Islands for entire QUAD which will be a huge threat to China trade lines in Malacca and sunda or even to connect to gwadar via sea lines in case if there is a full scale war with China.....

There are many other advantages....

After all which country will dare to knock your door when you have USA sitting outside to protect you.....
What will be downside of this move?

Wonderful development if it really happens. This will make India, a direct target for China in case of a conflict with America.
India will be like 24/7 target inside the cross-hair with tons of "firing practice"......
As for Pak, it's only the up-side....

I have read somewhere that India is planning to turn Andaman islands into a massive Air and naval base.

i Believe they are discussing with USA to have both indian & USA warships and bombers based there ,

The islands are right near malacca straights ..........IT would block 80% of china .s Trade

Imagine a USA carrier and dozen destroyers od 50 usa bombers based there.

In return India gets massive investment on USA tech and hardware

win win for all

Let the Hindutva suck American boots. It always comes at a price. India is a sacrificial lamb. We have already seen a few glimpses in Ladakh and this is only the beginning. Pakistan will gladly join the party and impose thousands of cuts.

India will be turned into a permanent battleground.....

Downside of the move in my opinion is we will see a decline in our relationship with Russia who won't trust us and our access to top of the line Russian weapons will be permanently shut down.... Russia won't entertain and trust us under USA military presence....

Another downside USA after seeing our relationship sour with Russians will be more dominating as they know that now we will have to depend on them to large extent in the absence of Russia.....

Then again if there is a war between USA and China over Taiwan and if USA wants to attack China from western borders using Indian bases we won't be able to say NO..... by keeping military in India If they are guaranting our security in case of China Pakistan attack then we too can't say no if they want to use our bases in Taiwan war.... This will be the price we will have to pay.... These are all downsides and there will be many more.....
But many US allies are paying this price and living life peacefully without a fear..... Then why not India......
I have read somewhere that India is planning to turn Andaman islands into a massive Air and naval base.

i Believe they are discussing with USA to have both indian & USA warships and bombers based there ,

The islands are right near malacca straights ..........IT would block 80% of china .s Trade

Imagine a USA carrier and dozen destroyers od 50 usa bombers based there.

In return India gets massive investment on USA tech and hardware

win win for all

Best thing is with US military presence in India we can reduce our already very small defence spending further and divert the money towards development and well being of the people.....

And yes USA 7th fleet base on Andaman and Nicobar islands...... What a deterrence if China plans anything in Indian Ocean..... QUAD has started taking shape already....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom