What's new

US is a global dictator: Ahmedinejad

oh for real? then why dont we not spare america ? heck afganistan iraq now iran? i mean you guys are trying to take over why dont we nuke NY or texas or LA its a just cause you see your country kills innocent people why dont we do the same ? or another 911?

You are trying to join two completely different scenarios together. Your logic is flawed and what you are saying is severely irrational.

You obviously have no understanding of what is happening in the world today and what happened in WW2.

You are just spouting the same old Anti-U.S dribble bullshit that alot of people post across this forum.

It's tired and it's boring and half the time what you are saying doesn't even make sense. It's pathetic.

Even thogh most Chinese don't like Ahmedinejad.

Most Chinese agree with his speech.

USA wants to recover Western White Colonization period over the World like 1700s to mid-1900s.

As usual Sino-PakFriendship posts something about white people.

Wouldn't expect anything less from Sino-PakFriendship the racist.

As usual Sino-PakFriendship posts something about white people.

Wouldn't expect anything less from Sino-PakFriendship the racist.

And I wont expect someone who has long been under heavy mind propaganda to say something else.

And I wont expect someone who has long been under heavy mind propaganda to say something else.

Hahaha i am under propaganda? You are from Iran, you are the one who would be under the propaganda of state controlled media.

Hell, they even censor the internet over there to make sure the free press does not disrupt their propaganda.

I love how anti-US people try to bring up things that have happened in war.

I'll do the same.

What about the 3 million chinese who died when the communists took over?

I'll do the same.

US making the wars over the World bring more than 3 million dies , injuried and lost family.

US making the wars over the World bring more than 3 million dies , injuried and lost family.

And the majority of those 3 million would be enemy soldiers.

Lets talk about how many civilians countries like afghanastan, iran and iraq have killed. It would be in the 100's of millions.

What about turkey? They exterminate an entire race of people, hitler learned everything he did off the turkish.

Even thogh most Chinese don't like Ahmedinejad.

Most Chinese agree with his speech.

USA wants to recover Western White Colonization period over the World like 1700s to mid-1900s.

Do you mean like China colonized Tibet, Not really USA will give Iraq and Afghanstan back after we straighten them out. I mean they wont be perfect but they werent in that good of a shape when we found them.

If not for those wars China would be speaking Japnese right now,, you did not have any problem with that war did you.

It seems alot of people on this forum do saying **** "OMG U.S START WARS ALL OVER WORLD, TRYING TO COLONIZE EVERYWHERE"

What a load of ****. Typical Anti-U.S crap that gets spammed acrossed the forums

It seems alot of people on this forum do saying **** "OMG U.S START WARS ALL OVER WORLD, TRYING TO COLONIZE EVERYWHERE"

What a load of ****. Typical Anti-U.S crap that gets spammed acrossed the forums

Communists and Brotherhood are in fact two sides of a same coin. Only thing they can feed to their population is BS while keeping them in darkness like mushrooms. They support Nazis and all the biggest genocide mobs in history.

I'll do the same.

3 million?...the "great leap forward" killed even more of their countrymen. At least the US does not kill her own people for "progress"

3 million?...the "great leap forward" killed even more of their countrymen. At least the US does not kill her own people for "progress"

Really? I did not know that. These people are just spouting their typical anti American bullshit.

I guess native Americans (red indians) were not american enough and you too had to kill them for progress of USA?

Hahaha i am under propaganda? You are from Iran, you are the one who would be under the propaganda of state controlled media.

Hell, they even censor the internet over there to make sure the free press does not disrupt their propaganda.

Did I say I'm not under heavy propaganda? Actually the only thing I accept from our media is the result of football matches. But I watch BBC, VOA, CNN etc. And they show everything about Iran so big that you can't ever imagine. Two days ago, they said that IranKhodro, the ME's biggest car manufacturer is bankrupt. But my uncle works there and there is no sense on bankruptcy.:lol:

At last "I" know that I'm under heavy propaganda. You even don't know that.;)

Back
Top Bottom