What's new

US keen on developing new weapons with India

We are in a very enviable position, best of both worlds ... ahem... Russia and the US. Right time to buy the best of both.

Dear, pakistanis are burning american flags in pakistan from a long time, do you know what it means? :wave:

Pakistanis consider U.S its biggest enemy. :)

Lol, our heart is broken. :rofl:

they only want to sell their weapons so that we will able to fight with each other with infinite time.

so jaguar.....whats your point?

Bro my point is "some people were saying if U.S sells weapons to india then pakistani hearts will be broken" i want to tell them we already consider them enemy then how can you say our hearts will be broken.

Ok so you are not interested in friendship that's good for india, but it cannot stop U.S to hurt you they will find other ways.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

)

Situation was different in 1960's.

My point was that relations between two nations are not made on basis of freindship&love or brotherhood rather they are made on the principals of mutual (economic,strategic&security)interests and about US hurting india then sir just look at cold war time when pakistan was americas best buddy and india was non alighned(rather close to USSR) but they couldnt harm us even when they had almost nill interests and now when america is our largest trade partner & we are buing close to 10BL dollars worth wepons +100Bl software trade + one of the largest markets for american goods(one of the largest middle class) and many more ........so my kind sir just think of it from that angel rather than being emotional & prejudiced , Thanks .

Yes they have, go ahead but keep in mind they gave us their deadly weapons in 1960's and than...... :agree:

thanks for the warning, but don't worry India's not going to give a chance to Pakistanis to say "we told you so".

My point was that relations between two nations are not made on basis of freindship&love or brotherhood rather they are made on the principals of mutual (economic,strategic&security)interests and about US hurting india then sir just look at cold war time when pakistan was americas best buddy and india was non alighned(rather close to USSR) but they couldnt harm us even when they had almost nill interests and now when america is our largest trade partner & we are buing close to 10BL dollars worth wepons +100Bl software trade + one of the largest markets for american goods(one of the largest middle class) and many more ........so my kind sir just think of it from that angel rather than being emotional & prejudiced , Thanks .

So what U.S did with us in 1960's is happening with you now, lets see what happen in future.

And don't underestimate them when they will try to harm you, you will not be able to stop them.

So what U.S did with us in 1960's is happening with you now, lets see what happen in future.

And don't underestimate them when they will try to harm you, you will not be able to stop them.

My kind sir Thanks for your love & anticipation about my motherlands future :yahoo:,im touched :pakistan::agree:but we indians are very much capable to look afrer our interests as there are many countries in the world where pakistanies are welcome & same cant be said about us evil yaindoos :devil:, Anyway Thanks Again .:angel:

We can believe US only if they offer production of F22 as JV with India:what:

US needs our $ that it!!!

wake up they have a defence budget of $693 billion... how tiny India looks against the USA... :azn:

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

We can believe US only if they offer production of F22 as JV with India:what:
why? so you guys take a perfectly good Air plane and make it a joke?(think of your own HAL Tejas)

wake up they have a defence budget of $693 billion... how tiny India looks against the USA... :azn:

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

why? so you guys take a perfectly good Air plane and make it a joke?(think of your own HAL Tejas)

account created for the sole purpose of trolling... FAIL !!

HAL Tejas developed by group of scientists who started from scratch.
Su30MKI now indigenous manufactured by engineers who brought technology and now developing indigenously(not assembling).
Tejas MkII will be made indigenously by using the above technology. You can say it is the real indigenous fighter.
MRCA will be same as MKI and we get some more technology.
PAKFA/FGFA is JV with Russia where we have the chance to own and develop the best technology indigenously.
So AMCA will include every part of the above technology. Thats our aim .

Now i dont want to speak about the copy cat and make the thread ruin:P

HAL Tejas developed by group of scientists who started from scratch.

France helped with the design,russia,israel with avionics,engine is american... whats indigenous?

Su30MKI now indigenous manufactured by engineers who brought technology and now developing indigenously(not assembling).

Liscense production is not indigenous anything!

Tejas MkII will be made indigenously by using the above technology. You can say it is the real indigenous fighter.

First make LCA mk1.
MRCA will be same as MKI and we get some more technology.

See above.

PAKFA/FGFA is JV with Russia where we have the chance to own and develop the best technology indigenously.

Whats indigenous in PAKFA? money!

So AMCA will include every part of the above technology. Thats our aim .

Cool story brah!
Now i dont want to speak about the copy cat and make the thread ruin:P

Nakal k liye bhi akal chahieye hoti hai... english translation... even for cheating u need a brain!

Back
Top Bottom