What's new

US lawmakers strongly oppose weapon sales to ‘snitch’ Pakistan

LOL is this u could get from by post?
By the same pretext we can also say that ''we have also established u Americans as uniquely prone to blaming everyone else and to always follow conspiracies.'' Whether its yr defeat in Afghanistan to nukes to WOT.

And about conspiracies check out what yr own Country.

Malaysian Missing plane could have been hijacked to Pakistan: US media

There is something call percentages, the percentage of your population that thinks like you vs. the percentage of our population that paid attention to that one article is vastly different. We don't need a conspiracy when your own Generals, politicians have confessed to use terrorism as a foreign policy tool. Confessed to supporting and training terror groups. It is you have that has the worldwide reputation of a terror supporting country, now the U.S. It your neighbours that blame you for hosting and supporting terror groups , not ours. It is you that have the these below- not us .

Who is buying your message of blaming it on others outside of Pakistan? No one...

5458c1d33d029jpg-3426488_p9.jpg

so after all that freedom wars for afghanies from evil USSR & the war against terror in afghanistan USA is finally coming to its sences and have started to call of the "most important non NATO ally" to "snitch" should have happened just after 9/11 but anyway its better to be late than to be never ... good luck to all sane people like Ted Poe & Dana Rohrabacher truth is on your side and indians support your just cause :agree:

There is something call percentages, the percentage of your population that thinks like you vs. the percentage of our population that paid attention to that one article is vastly different. We don't need a conspiracy when your own Generals, politicians have confessed to use terrorism as a foreign policy tool. Confessed to supporting and training terror groups. It is you have that has the worldwide reputation of a terror supporting country, now the U.S. It your neighbours that blame you for hosting and supporting terror groups , not ours. It is you that have the these below- not us .

Who is buying your message of blaming it on others outside of Pakistan? No one...

5458c1d33d029jpg-3426488_p9.jpg
Do u know yr own USAF retired General had also said the same abt this?:lol:

And talk abt conspiracies, its not our universities where they have societies which propagate conspiracies either against zionists, new world order etc etc. In pakistan we dont have countless blogs, websites who propagate that. Rather its our people who quote these sources from yr own country abt conspiracies. From banking system to New world order etc etc.

And talk abt percentage ehh.

guilty by association lol. very heartfelt and emotional arguments right from the bollywood movie.
Indian lobby must spend more money so that such opposition doesnt fail yet again when despite everything the sales did take place.

LOLLL, @Irfan Baloch ; there is nothing that India can do that Tashfeen Malik and Syed Rizwan Farook did not do........;)
Now have fun........ :)

165 Million $ a pop ? :o:
does the writer mistakenly add 1 in to 65 , or he replace 16 with 35 :what::undecided::cuckoo:

WTF 165 million dollar a piece? Is it powered by a nuclear reactor?
indian media think it does. if you have a problem speak to the editors
Indian media thinks that Bharat has become a Super Power. Doesn't mean it is one.

You make no sense. U.S does not determine pakistan or india's policy towards each other. If anything, we are victims of terrorism from pakistan too. Obama is a fool for selling weapons or giving aid to Pakistan. But i also see why he does- we need to pay off pakistan for the supply route.

Economic Aid ? When did Gen Raheel Sharif asked for it, do you know Pak's reserves are $20 Billion, GDP (nominal) $271 Billion, GDP (PPP): $930 Billion, its included in middle income countries, No leader from Pak asked for economic assistance. Infact India has been the largest recipient of US aid according to TimesOfIndia.

If you are talking about Coalition Support Fund, then my friend, As our allies in war on terror Americans have used our military bases for missions in Afghanistan, they were given airspace to fly to Afghanistan from Arabian sea, their supplies went through the port of Karachi , hundreds and thousands containers passed every month, to pull out their equipment they again used Pak road network, considerable damage is done to roads due to the sheer number of containers, do you think all of these services are free ?

Common man, you know better.......if the California event hadn't happened, I think Pakistan was going to get the jets. This terror attack wasted NS and RS's entire effort spanning over two months!! There was a relationship that had started to take form. But this attack has left a HUGE mark on stuff and on people's hearts and minds. And Pakistan's name was in it big times again. I am actually surprised that this time, the US media played a very mature role and as always, didn't grill Pakistan to the degree it usually does. But nevertheless, one of the attackers was going to a religious school in Pakistan so there is serious association and the fact remains, how deep is this religious mess inside Pakistani cities??

There are serious sentiments inside the US, whether it be the people or the government and for all the right reasons. I don't think Indians or any other lobby has to do anything with it. The damage is done, will the Indian lobby make use of it and will further tell the US law makers "we told you so, they'll keep attacking you", you bet!!

Can the US lawmakers deny that? I don't think so. We just got attacked YET one more time. There is no argument that beats the sad and scary reality!!

"they will keep attacking you" you say. Who are ' they'? If intelligence community can not communicate to lawmakers that ' they' are and will be bombed by these F-16 flown by Pakistan military pilots then it can not be Pakistan's fault either. If US lawmakers are so naive that they don't know that US made F-16s have been instrumental in driving out militants from FATA which again was what both US and Pakistan desired, then I'm afraid US lawmakers are about to lose an important ally in their war against terrorism. I can understand a common Joe painting entire Pakistan with same brush but not a senator or congressman.

Of course it is US decision and they have the right to take it. However this will only drive suspicion and harm vital cooperation in intelligence and logistics spheres. Pakistan will not receive the news well and this will push her to seek other measures to secure its defense. I mean if we can't trust them with just 8 aircraft that too the ones we already have what sort of allies we are. If Tashfeen's blame is to be borne by Pakistan's military, how US doesn't share the blame for her husband,born and bred in US? How actions of Tashfeen become representative of Pak military who is fighting the very same mindset with help of US weapons?

I'm afraid these lawmakers are not looking at the broader picture and they will end up hurting long term US interests with their short term voter's appeasement approach. Someone from Defence and intelligence establishment needs to explain them the facts.

Try to learn how the US operates. One word. Lobbying. If you can somehow understand the breadth and depth of that single word, and you are ready to throw insane amount of money at it, you can have the American Senate recite "The Kalma" everyday.

So nothing to do with US policy makers, yet everything to do with the Indian Lobby.

Irrespective of throwing tons of money at them, US legislators are expected to take educated potshots but what these Legislators said was outright stupid and idiotic. I was commenting on the intellectual and critical thinking of such legislators. What's the difference b/w them and rednecks and hillybillys ? These days most of US so called educated legislators take their geo politics lessons from Fox news instead of researching diligently and properly.

Back
Top Bottom