What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

No, I did not forget Emory, you little ugly, small-eyed, *****, korean suffering with Yellow fever :lol:

But you attended a sub-quality school during your 'higher education' course tells ALOT about your caliber...Afterall, you are an inferiority-complex stricken chao pao, small eyed, korean monkey :lol:

Give me the source....I'm not talking about "human genetics"....I'm talking about studies of racial superiority feeding masses how "korean" is the superior race...a funny theory keeping in mind how utterly insignificant koreans have been in last 2000 years...

I want to know if all Koreans have such ardent beliefs about illogical myths such as 'racial IQ superiority'? Koreans, that I have met, are very ..umm..quiet..they are not prominent..nerdy types...introverted...Korean girls are innocent/easy as fcuk...so they all seem O.K people to me...but you are giving me a different view..

So thats why I was asking...

Dream? lol....I study in one of the top ten public universities of the United States...and that too by getting thousands of dollars in scholarships etc...I literally get more money in scholarships than the yearly expenditure for students of that sub-quality "University of Western Ontario" .... :lol:

Emory is a good private school, I know.

Where did you do your undergrad? At Emory? :D

Listen turdskin, I don't have time to respond to your long-winded posts. You may find this conversation to be very important to your personal emotional needs, but I find that they are not worth the time it takes for a Pakistani monkey to shine my shoes.

If you want to look at studies on intelligence, use that tiny brain and do a Google Search. It's not that "Koreans" are superior. It's East Asians, which have a mean IQ of 106; next come Whites at the standard 100. Your people are the 2nd lowest, below sub-Saharan Africans.

You've got to face the facts and move forward.

I study in one of the top ten public universities of the United States

Begging the world for food and aid while planting bombs in America is the limit to your education.

Spreading anti-Muslim hatred? Its funny, Islamic Armies never even marched into your insignificant sh!thole called korea..but yet you have such hate? May be because of your inferiority complex?

Afterall, we achieved what E.Asians combined could not even have dreamed of achieving...i.e...establishing GLOBAL Civilization and GLOBAL Culture.

Heck! China/Japan are very great civilizations..I don't even know what little sh!thole korea achieved? lol..Why are you jumping up and down on others' achievements...Chinese/Japanese are/were greatpowers....but what have YOU koreans done? nothing!

Its no wonder you did not reply to my this post...

Little small-eyed, weak, ***** Monkey korean getting desperate ..:omghaha:

Name the "global civilizations" your race created. There are literally..... zero.

Your people find it difficult to not throw trash & feces into the middle of the street. Even dogs know not to poop in the area they reside; Why have people from your race found this such a hard notion to accept?

Listen turdskin, I don't have time to respond to your long-winded posts. You may find this conversation to be very important to your personal emotional needs, but I find that they are not worth the time it takes for a Pakistani monkey to shine my shoes.

If you want to look at studies on intelligence, use that tiny brain and do a Google Search. It's not that "Koreans" are superior. It's East Asians, which have a mean IQ of 106; next come Whites at the standard 100. Your people are the 2nd lowest, below sub-Saharan Africans.

You've got to face the facts and move forward.

Look you small eyed, smallest pennised, ugly looking, ***** monkey from a timid, useless race....I actually "enjoy" talking to you...as I expose further and further how utterly retarded you look :lol:

Heyyyy....you also gave me a chance to post the video where white males are spitting on korean women....so that world sees how koreans are treated by their 'masters' :omghaha:

Yellow fever, is your mom alright or was she sold to Americans too?!

LOL..

I asked you SEVERAL questions...and you did not answer one..you were just unable to answer anything....

You just refer to already debunked studies of Richard Lynn that academics regard as "having NO scientific basis" (I gave you links and reviews...which an ugly ***** like yourself misread at first...LOL)..

Your country is a useless piece toilethole in terms of historical achievements..you played no role in shaping humanity....

Heck! even the numbers you, and others, use are created by us! Basis of global mathematics were laid by us! ...

What did you achieve, ugly small-pennised monkey? :lol:

Btw, I know what you achieved...."Girls Generation" with semi-naked western wanna be girls dancing like idiots...LOL! Even your CULTURE is not your own...it has been Westernized to the core...just look at your music, clothing per say...

Begging the world for food and aid while planting bombs in America is the limit to your education.

And yeah go cry me river because I am able to get into a school that you can not even think of going...You are only capable of "University of Western Ontario" :rofl:

And no, we don't plan bombs...Our sophisticated engineers make highly complicated nuclear weapon designs, sub-sonic terrain hugging stealth cruise missiles, and other highly advance systems such as nuclear ALCMs that koreans can not even think of making in generations...guess what? your "master" won't allow it :lol:

The funny thing is that you actually believe Pakistan created a global empire. There is something wrong with the food (or the genes) in your part of the world.

One side believes them to be the original White race and creators of all the cultures of mankind, the other believes that Islam will be expanded from Pakistan to reach the entire planet within 20 years (a religion by the way which was pushed onto you by the Arabs, and as obedient and subservient slaves, you accepted).

Look you small eyed, smallest pennised, ugly looking, ***** monkey from a timid, useless race....I actually "enjoy" talking to you...as I expose further and further how utterly retarded you look :lol:

Heyyyy....you also gave me a chance to post the video where white males are spitting on korean women....so that world sees how koreans are treated by their 'masters' :omghaha:

Yellow fever, is your mom alright or was she sold to Americans too?!

LOL..

I asked you SEVERAL questions...and you did not answer one..you were just unable to answer anything....

You just refer to already debunked studies of Richard Lynn that academics regard as "having NO scientific basis" (I gave you links and reviews...which an ugly ***** like yourself misread at first...LOL)..

Your country is a useless piece toilethole in terms of historical achievements..you played no role in shaping humanity....

Heck! even the numbers you, and others, use are created by us! Basis of global mathematics were laid by us! ...

What did you achieve, ugly small-pennised monkey? :lol:

Btw, I know what you achieved...."Girls Generation" with semi-naked western wanna be girls dancing like idiots...LOL! Even your CULTURE is not your own...it has been Westernized to the core...just look at your music, clothing per say...

And yeah go cry me river because I am able to get into a school that you can not even think of going...You are only capable of "University of Western Ontario" :rofl:

And no, we don't plan bombs...Our sophisticated engineers make highly complicated nuclear weapon designs, sub-sonic terrain hugging stealth cruise missiles, and other highly advance systems such as nuclear ALCMs that koreans can not even think of making in generations...guess what? your "master" won't allow it :lol:

Your posts are getting longer and longer. You're really struggling to compartmentalize the emotional outrage you're feeling right now. This is proof of the poor impulse control among lower intelligence populations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impulse_control_disorder

Heck! even the numbers you, and others, use are created by us! Basis of global mathematics were laid by us! ..

Global mathematics.... lol... Is this a new field, recently created by your species?

Your people have not made one major contribution to literally any field on the face of the Earth, and the last time you thought you did was 2-3 thousand years ago, when it was actually Indo-Aryan tribes coming from Eastern Europe which introduced your culture and religion to you. You're basically 100% artificial. Everything from your Indo-European language to religion to culture is the creation of tribes that descended from Eastern Europe.

Nothing has been debunked. The IQ of East Asians is 106. The IQ of South Asians is around 82. FACT.

Our sophisticated engineers

So sophisticated that you even took down a US stealth helicopter in the Bin Laden raid by using your genius engineers to manipulate the pilot to hit into a wall. :victory:

Why is South Asia so poor? Is there a reason? Is it, like all of the things in the world, "da white man and da jew mans fault".

Your posts are getting longer and longer. Your really struggling to put up with the emotional outrage you're feeling right now.

Emotional outrage? :rofl:

Little ***** chao pao monkey, it seems you have no prior experience of internet/forums....thats why you act like that.

I can bet that some of my insults really hurt you :lol: you are almost crying...Well, you always cry when you look at your smallest penis in Asia..and no wonder korean girls sleep with foreigners :D

Such trollings are normal here on PDF...ask Chinese members..."emotional outburst"? lol...you are a new kid in the town..get used to it..

Global mathematics.... lol... Is this a new field, recently created by your species?

Dumbfuck, what do you mean by "my species"...do koreans have different species than other humans? weight, I apologize, you actually do have different species..called Chinko MONKEYOSIS!!! :rofl:

What I meant was the everyone uses our numerals for math now...and our numeric system has replaced numeric system of all other civilizations..since ours was the most superior/advance/workable..

Your people have not made one major contribution to literally any field on the face of the Earth, and the last time you thought you did was 2-3 thousand years ago, when it was actually Indo-Aryan tribes coming from Eastern Europe which introduced your culture and religion to you. You're basically 100% artificial. Everything from your Indo-European language to religion to culture is the creation of tribes that descended from Eastern Europe.

LMAO! Well, in that case, we all are artificial since humans first came from freaking Africa!

Secondly, this Aryan theory is rejected by modern researchers...the issue is still disputed..so pleaseeee...lets not dwell into another bullsh!t...

Suffice to say, I already showed you how Islamic Civilization was the leading global civilization from 7th to 18th century..while insignificant koreans were just **** hole of the world...

Read THIS post...

Now *****, PLEASE "click" on the word "this"...b/c last time when I did it, you innocently asked me "How can I read post while you were still writing it"..and I had to tell you that dumbfuck, click on "THIS" and it will take you to the post I'm referring to...lol..

Nothing has been debunked. The IQ of East Asians is 106. The IQ of South Asians is around 82. FACT.

Yeah FACT...

Similar to..

Bible is word of God...FACT!

Jesus was son of God...FACT!

There can not be any 'average' IQ of present human societies..its too complex...read the REVIEW of Richard Lynn's bs..academics have called his works as unscientific...

So sophisticated that you even took down a US stealth helicopter in the Bin Laden raid by using your genius engineers to manipulate the pilot to hit into a wall. :victory:

No, but sophisticated enough to have deterred a nation of BILLION people from attacking us..while p*ssy, small pennissed koreans had to lick Americans' unclean assess to have U.S military protecting S.Korean arse from punny N.Korea..

In last 50 years, we have created one of the largest, and most lethal military machine on planet Earth!

Name me ten countries that can built a nuclear-capable Air launched stealthy cruise missile system in stand-off mode? Guess what? you can't! Cuz there AREN'T ten countries doing it. VERY FEW have this sophisticated engineering figured out...

Not to mention our nuclear program, ballistic missile program, battle-field quasi ballistic missile program, land-attack, terrain-hugging nuclear cruise missile program and so on...

Again, name me ten countries with terrain hugging capability on their nuclear-capable cruise missles? You can't.

Why is South Asia so poor? Is there a reason? Is it, like all the things in the world, "da white man and da jew mans fault".

As I already know, you have no knowledge of history...

Again, lets take last 2000 years...for last 2000 years...for over-whelming majority of part..South Asians were very,very wealthy....infact, in as recently as early 18th century, Islamic Mughal Empire of India controlled 25% of TOTAL GLOBAL GDP!!!! A feat you can not even think of achieving...

Just like ALL civilizations..our demise came to...Mughal Empire fell into civil war with itself for succession of power..Europeans got free-ground..and they manipulated the power struggles to their advantage and hence came colonization...

We just got decolonization not even 100 years ago..guess what? In 1960's, Pakistan was FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR richer, more prosperous, and advance than your shitty country....Afghan War *****d us up...Soviet Invasion, then Islamic Extremism in the region...and so on...

Big deal? Every country go through such phases...you went through that in 1960's..we had ours after 1980's...yet we did not became slaves of West...not culturally or militarily...we did not invite their soldiers to protect us...we established military balance against a nation ten times larger than us!

Even now, Pakistan was growing at 8% until Taliban insurgency started..or rather reached its peak in 2008 onwards...

Unlike Korea, which was established in 7th century by three kingdoms, Pakistan is a new country...which different cultures/ethnicity etc...with new borders..new geographies that never existed in harmony before under once central government....Countries like Pakistan need time to get out of de-stablization, inflicted on our region by Soviets...

But hey, since Korea is performing better for last 30 years..it must be "superior" IQ... :lol:

Little ***** chao pao monkey, it seems you have no prior experience of internet/forums....thats why you act like that.

I can bet that some of my insults really hurt you :lol: you are almost crying...Well, you always cry when you look at your smallest penis in Asia..and no wonder korean girls sleep with foreigners :D

Such trollings are normal here on PDF...ask Chinese members..."emotional outburst"? lol...you are a new kid in the town..get used to it..

Dumbfuck, what do you mean by "my species"...do koreans have different species than other humans? weight, I apologize, you actually do have different species..called Chinko MONKEYOSIS!!! :rofl:

What I meant was the everyone uses our numerals for math now...and our numeric system has replaced numeric system of all other civilizations..since ours was the most superior/advance/workable..

LMAO! Well, in that case, we all are artificial since humans first came from freaking Africa!

Secondly, this Aryan theory is rejected by modern researchers...the issue is still disputed..so pleaseeee...lets not dwell into another bullsh!t...

Suffice to say, I already showed you how Islamic Civilization was the leading global civilization from 7th to 18th century..while insignificant koreans were just **** hole of the world...

Read THIS post...

Now *****, PLEASE "click" on the word "this"...b/c last time when I did it, you innocently asked me "How can I read post while you were still writing it"..and I had to tell you that dumbfuck, click on "THIS" and it will take you to the post I'm referring to...lol..

Yeah FACT...

Similar to..

Bible is word of God...FACT!

Jesus was son of God...FACT!

There can not be any 'average' IQ of present human societies..its too complex...read the REVIEW of Richard Lynn's bs..academics have called his works as unscientific...

No, but sophisticated enough to have deterred a nation of BILLION people from attacking us..while p*ssy, small pennissed koreans had to lick Americans' unclean assess to have U.S military protecting S.Korean arse from punny N.Korea..

In last 50 years, we have created one of the largest, and most lethal military machine on planet Earth!

Name me ten countries that can built a nuclear-capable Air launched stealthy cruise missile system in stand-off mode? Guess what? you can't! Cuz there AREN'T ten countries doing it. VERY FEW have this sophisticated engineering figured out...

Not to mention our nuclear program, ballistic missile program, battle-field quasi ballistic missile program, land-attack, terrain-hugging nuclear cruise missile program and so on...

Again, name me ten countries with terrain hugging capability on their nuclear-capable cruise missles? You can't.

As I already know, you have no knowledge of history...

Again, lets take last 2000 years...for last 2000 years...for over-whelming majority of part..South Asians were very,very wealthy....infact, in as recently as early 18th century, Islamic Mughal Empire of India controlled 25% of TOTAL GLOBAL GDP!!!! A feat you can not even think of achieving...

Just like ALL civilizations..our demise came to...Mughal Empire fell into civil war with itself for succession of power..Europeans got free-ground..and they manipulated the power struggles to their advantage and hence came colonization...

We just got decolonization not even 100 years ago..guess what? In 1960's, Pakistan was FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR richer, more prosperous, and advance than your shitty country....Afghan War *****d us up...Soviet Invasion, then Islamic Extremism in the region...and so on...

Big deal? Every country go through such phases...you went through that in 1960's..we had ours after 1980's...yet we did not became slaves of West...not culturally or militarily...we did not invite their soldiers to protect us...we established military balance against a nation ten times larger than us!

Even now, Pakistan was growing at 8% until Taliban insurgency started..or rather reached its peak in 2008 onwards...

Mughal Empire had 25% of global GDP. How was Gross Domestic Product calculated in those times? What a joke! Source please.

The Mughal Empire strethced as far as..... Indian subcontinent :omghaha:

Congrats on your global empire. The Arabs look down on you and still treat you as their Neegro slaves to this very day. Look at the Gulf countries. They consider you to be their Black servants.

Next, you don't even have to look at IQ to see the differences in intelligence. These differences are far more pronounced when you compare the different nations of the world. There is not a single major Black or South Asian nation in the world that is high-income or developed.

You would think, simply by the law of large numbers, simply by the roll of the dice, at least a handful, at least ONE, would become fully developed if it was just the environment that was stopping you. Nope, not a single one.

There are differences in the genes of different species, and therefore differences in intelligence. There are differences in the genes of different Human sub-species, and therefore differences in genotypic intelligence.

I think that most people in the world are realizing this now, as the truth continues to be presented.

There are limits to what the Chimpanzee can do, as there are to the fruit-fly, and the Tiger shark, and the South Asian sub-species.

As % maybe around 0.5%
One thing I find is very interesting,it seems only the Chinese,Koreans and Japanese can play Go,all good Go players come from these three countries,and in USA,the best Go players are of Asian ancestry.
Go is a very deep game,deeper than chess I think

One thing I find is very interesting,it seems only the Chinese,Koreans and Japanese can play Go,all good Go players come from these three countries,and in USA,the best Go players are of Asian ancestry.
Go is a very deep game,deeper than chess I think

I'm telling you man, there are differences in genetics. I don't use the terms superior or inferior unless I'm insulted by 3rd world people like terrorist above, but it's the unequivocal truth.

Easy way to get liberal idiots to understand:

1: Ask them if they think Einstein is widely reputed to be the smartest man in history because he was simply genetically superior, or because he worked harder than everyone else.

Most libturds will far for the trap and agree unequivocally that Einstein's genes may have had some effect on his superior intelligence.

2: Next, ask them if different races share different genes at different proportions. Of course we do you tell'em! Blacks have darker skin (and the genes for darker skin) at much higher rates than Europeans for example.

They nod along.

3: Next, ask them if it's possible then, SIMPLY BY CHANCE, that the genes that code for intelligence just may be disproportionately represented among some groups compared to others... just by accident... just by a flip of the coin. Surely we don't have the exact match of genes which code for intelligence, in every single population group on the planet, at the EXACT same proportion, right libturds?

You see? This is the truth of the matter.

I can bet that some of my insults really hurt you :lol:

We all have our genetic limits. For example, I am capable of controlling my impulses and using analysis and reflective thinking to compose my arguments.

As a South Asian, you find it exceedingly difficult to do so, based up the poor impulse control that is prevalent within your people. You find it to be impossible, for practical purposes, of restricting yourself to, let's say, one insult per paragraph. No, there have to be at least a few that begin and/or end every paragraph.

Again, this is due to our different genetic structures, and our divergent ability to compose ourselves.

Do you know there are 200000 Africans in Guangzhou,they do bussiness there,and there are 2 million Chinese in Africa as merchants,workers and farmers in Africa,Angola and Sudan become important oil supplier to China,and as the trade between China and Africa rising,there will be more Africans in China and more Chinese in Africa
The Pakistani people have brotherly feeling toward China,and we share common interests,in near future,after they finish the Taliban and other extremists,they will become a rich and powerful country,we will benefit from that,we already built the Gwadar port there,and we will build the rail link,and we will let Kashgar become the cultural and trade center for our two countries
And most Huis and Uyghurs are nice,they can loyal to their Allah,this is not important,the bottlm line is they didn't cause troubles,if they don't cause trouble,then all are fine,they can do what they want to do

East Asia United is a massive liar. Hui almost never try to proselytize Islam to non muslims, they keep it in their community. Foreign Muslims may find it strange but the Hui don't care about proselytizing or converting others.

Back
Top Bottom