What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

China has had a recent slowdown but that is common in a lot of economies i;m sure they will bounce back still surprised how our economy is bumping along love or hate Obama the only thing he did wrong for America was obamacare

Too much competition. North America, Latin America were non players back then. We will see.
Either way the best Asian economies dont give citizenship - meaning your kind of people will be kept out. Good for them, and Its that reason they are rising.

Yeah..Americas have the potential....

And best Asian economies? China already has billion people...Japan is over-populated..and so on..Europe needed workers and hence the migration towards it. Otherwise, even Europeans would not have given any citizenships...

What do you mean by 'your kind of people'? lol...Stop acting like a donkey, chawal insaan. You don't know anything about me or the 'kind of people' I may be a part of.

I outperformed majority of "Americans" in my highschool...got into one of the top ten public universities of U.S.A within two years of my immigration to the U.S!....Dumb Americans can still walk with straight faces because of people like "me" who help America grow. Without smart/intelligent immigrants, Americans will be beggars of China...lol....

Anyways...whatever. You're Canadian, you don't even count! :lol:

In fact, Hinduism is undergoing a very strong revival in India.

Thats bad...Indians should convert to Islam.. :coffee:

And best Asian economies? China already has billion people...Japan is over-populated..and so on..Europe needed workers and hence the migration towards it. Otherwise, even Europeans would not have given any citizenships...

What do you mean by 'your kind of people'? lol...Stop acting like a donkey, chawal insaan. You don't know anything about me or the 'kind of people' I may be a part of.

I outperformed majority of "Americans" in my highschool...got into one of the top ten public universities of U.S.A within two years of my immigration to the U.S!....Dumb Americans can still walk with straight faces because of people like "me" who help America grow. Without smart/intelligent immigrants, Americans will be beggars of China...lol....

Japan is facing a population crisis, UAE, Qatar, etc are all underpopulated and have far more foreigners - they just dont give them citizenship. Quit acting like the West cant opt for such options.

You just went Indian on me, "Im smarter than all Americans" - ok genius, why it that University you are so proud of not located in your own country? Face it. When America falls (which hopefully will be soon), you will have to return to Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia- no Other Asian country will be stupid enough to let in Islamic extremists like yourself.

So get used to long hours of no electricity. It will make the transition easier.

lol. you did it again.

Nah... atheism is good. no lafre

Japan is facing a population crisis, UAE, Qatar, etc are all underpopulated and have far more foreigners - they just dont give them citizenship. Quit acting like the West cant opt for such options.

You just went Indian on me, "Im smarter than all Americans" - ok genius, why it that University you are so proud of not located in your own country? Face it. When America falls (which hopefully will be soon), you will have to return to Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia- no Other Asian country will be stupid enough to let in Islamic extremists like yourself.

So get used to long hours of no electricity. It will make the transition easier.

Yeah I'm Islamic extremist...LOL! Idiot.....

Asia already has over 1 billion Muslims!!!! Islamic Immigration would almost always be towards "Westwards" ....and Mashallah, it is going smooth...

There are millions of Muslims all over Western World....and more will be coming in future Inshallah!

After West, I'm thinking of Southward immigration....I mean Latin America/Brazil/Argentina etc...Latin America has very few Muslims...thats shameful!

lol. you did it again.

Nah... atheism is good. no lafre

haha..ok..

Atheism hi sahi phir :D

I was just poking him...kinda like I'm poking Wright right now and he believes that I'm some sort of Islamic Extremist who wants to take over the world :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

You retarded piece of sh!t ... So Mediterranean countries evolved in 'cold climates' because "during the last glacial maximum these regions were quite cold?" :lol:

Do you even know what you are talking about? Do they even teach evolution in South Korea?

Btw, during Last Glacial Maximum...even SAHARA DESERT, ARABIAN DESERT, Middle-East..and Asia was "pretty cold" as you put. So we all must have evolved in cold climates? LMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHA..you little ugly, short, weak, and mokey-looking korean chao pao...did you even read the link? It is the REVIEW of your source...i.e Richard Lynn's bullsh!t that you pull out...it the REVIEW..the author shows how pathetic that book is..Let me help you little small-penised, ugly-looking, small-eyed, monkey..

From my source (which is a REVIEW, you sh!t-eater) ..

Now my Chao paw little, small-penissed, ugly, small-eyed korean...go and READ the link again! which destroys Richard Lynn's retardness that you so enjoy...

No you little South Korean, who belongs to a race that is small in height, weak, squeek, small eyed ch!nk monkeys with SMALLEST PENISES IN ASIA :rofl:, there is NO "scientific method" is getting 'average IQ'...Can you just explain what 'scientific method' was used to get average indian IQ? What was the sample size? standard distribution? There are hundreds of races existing in India..individual IQ break-down for each race? Their sample size? What was the language of IQ test? etc etc..

These questions are unaswered by your little sorry arse, you little monkey looking yellow-fewer...

No, its true. Indians/Pakistanis don't give a sh!t about any other sport...Cricket is like second religion..

You didn't answer chao pow...which global sports do YOU excel in? Cricket is second/third largest sports on the globe! Its men's sports...

Pakistanis invented aspects of a global sports which are now used by hundreds of millions of people around the world!!!

What is your contribution in any global sport? Nishta..cuz you are a white-arse licking useless small-eyed ugly South Korean..

South Koreans look like Monkeys... Honest opinion (and shared by many whites on my campus here hahaha)

Yes...we students poke Israeli students...all in good fun though...South Koreans NEVER come forward in any political activity..they are just toooo low-self-esteemed. Heck! they don't even come out! they only play games on their computers while we guys fcuk south korean chiks...they are easy and cheap meat..kinda like THIS!!!

This is how "Slave girls" are treated by "white masters" in their OWN countries..hahaha..remember, this aint even war...this is 'normal routine' of how South korean girls are seen and treated...lololol..

Funny..

This is how "MASTERS" treat "slave women" in YOUR OWN COUNTRY :rofl:

This is KOREAN night club and see how your women are treated by masters in your own country...that is what happens to a "slave"...

Few Arab nations, at their weakest in history (with no army class present, thanks to colonialism)...

Israel is not invincible..U.S is ;) Without U.S/Western backing, Israel won't exist today at the first place...

You brown one's are quite funny.

All of your "HAHAHAHAHA" and exclamation points actually prove my point about the very poor impulse control among your race.

You're hiding your inferiority complex with this facade of a superiority complex.

And your horrid understanding of what I was referring to also proves my point about your peoples illiteracy.

During the Last Glacial Maximum, Europeans were living in average winter temperatures of 0 Celsius, and East Asians -4 C.

You 84 IQ Pakistanis were not being naturally selected on the basis of your ability to survive in cold climates, relative to Whites and East Asians.

Your genetic intelligence proves this; An IQ about the same as African-Americans, with a genotypic potential probably no greater than 87-88. You are simply incapable of civilization.

Lastly, why are you talking about self-esteem? Your capitalized and bolded sentences are an indication of your self-esteem, in that you can't even finish a sentence without descending into an uncontrollable 3rd world rage.

Anyway, I reported your post Mr. Senior Member. Maybe your smelly people will actually be banned for once.

Atheism? Probably you meant secularism. I believe nominal 'believers' will continue to exist...but oh well whatever...

I hope you aren't idiot enough to believe 'average IQ' sh!t :lol:

Future belongs to Asia...Combined GDP of Asia will be largest on planet...just like it always has been prior to Industrialization...Hope culture-less white barbarians don't start looting again...

I don't think Whites are known for looting. Muslimes on the other hand....

Last edited by a moderator:

All of your "HAHAHAHAHA" and exclamation points actually prove my point about the very poor impulse control among your race.

You're hiding your inferiority complex with this facade of a superiority complex.

And your horrid understanding of what I was referring to also proves my point about your peoples illiteracy.

During the Last Glacial Maximum, Europeans were living in average winter temperatures of 0 Celsius, and East Asians -4 C.

You 84 IQ Pakistanis were not being naturally selected on the basis of your ability to survive in cold climates, relative to Whites and East Asians.

Your genetic intelligence proves this; An IQ about the same as African-Americans, with a genotypic potential probably no greater than 87-88. You are simply incapable of civilization.

Lastly, why are you talking about self-esteem? Your capitalized and bolded sentences are an indication of your self-esteem, in that you can't even finish a sentence without descending into an uncontrollable 3rd world rage.

Anyway, I reported your post Mr. Senior Member. Maybe your smelly people will actually be banned for once.

I think you are not asian but a false flagging troll. In every post you make, you attack non-east asians who have no problem or connection with east asians, as if you are deliberately trying to get people pissed off and angry at asians. Your posts on Palestine are especially disgusting.

IQ was made by the white man. Before IQ tests were made nobody in asia gave a damn about IQ. You are so proud of the white man's intelligence quotient and everything you do, you measure by the white man. We don't need help from false flaggers. We are proud of being Chinese or xxx not because of your stupid IQ obsession, we don't care what other people think about our character or intelligence unlike you.

I think you are not asian but a false flagging troll. In every post you make, you attack non-east asians who have no problem or connection with east asians, as if you are deliberately trying to get people pissed off and angry at asians. Your posts on Palestine are especially disgusting.

IQ was made by the white man. Before IQ tests were made nobody in asia gave a damn about IQ. You are so proud of the white man's intelligence quotient and everything you do, you measure by the white man. We don't need help from false flaggers. We are proud of being Chinese or xxx not because of your stupid IQ obsession, we don't care what other people think about our character or intelligence unlike you.

His username before he changed it was Karim3343. That doesn't sound very Korean to me. In this world hard work only matters. Someone I know who barely passed high school makes $70k a year and is only 20 yo. I am a university student and won't have such a comfortable lifestyle for years to come. Tell me who is the true loser?

Awwwwwww now you are giving away your defeat, eh?

You didn't reply to my post...I brutally thrashed your theory of racial superiority...and now you come here crying like a baby? I showed you how your "Richard Lynn's" works were reviewed by academics and disregarded as mere bs with no scientific basis..heck! at first, you did not even understand that I posted a REVIEW of Richard Lynn..which is different from posting his book...tells alot about your backwardness and teenage hormone rage, you ugly-looking, small-eyed, smallest-pennised monkey (why do koreans look like short monkeys btw)?

Also, you did not respond to my THIS post, where I showed you your real value in terms of shaping humanity...while you diss "Muslims", who dominated humanity for centuries? What a joke!

Anyways, can I see the source of your claims regarding Europeans living in 0 C temperatures and E.Asians living in -4 C? Btw, can I get the complete list...I mean in what temperatures Iranians were living during the same era? How about Mediterranean people? Arabs? Russians? Give me some credible source...

And White people aren't known for 'looting'? Yeah..keep licking your white master's assss...as I already showed the world how they treat your women in YOUR country hahahahaha...

Also, people like my posts to you...or tell me that hey Auz, your posts to him are very funny etc...while your OWN people, the East Asians, spit on you, reject you, laugh at you, and tell you to just stfu. You know what it tells? It tells that you are a lonely teenager with VERY low self-esteem, you are shy around girls..probably a virgin..and such a loser that you sit in room all day..and thinking how can I show others that I belong to race which has better IQ...PATHETIC LIFE !!! :lol: I'd rather die than living a dull life as you do..

Thanks for post man.

It shows people that E.Asians aren't some low self-esteem losers suffering from inferiority-complex...

This dude is probably a false flagger on purpose to belitte E.Asians..or he is just a loser with no life giving bad name to his own people on an international forum...

What a pathetic, smelly mug he is!

Even Chinese senior members rejected this piece of sh!t ...lol...

Anyways, Regards!

Yeah I'm Islamic extremist...LOL! Idiot.....

Asia already has over 1 billion Muslims!!!! Islamic Immigration would almost always be towards "Westwards" ....and Mashallah, it is going smooth...

There are millions of Muslims all over Western World....and more will be coming in future Inshallah!

After West, I'm thinking of Southward immigration....I mean Latin America/Brazil/Argentina etc...Latin America has very few Muslims...thats shameful!

haha..ok..

Atheism hi sahi phir :D

I was just poking him...kinda like I'm poking Wright right now and he believes that I'm some sort of Islamic Extremist who wants to take over the world :lol:

China and India have the largest populations, both are in Asia, both are majority non muslim. Take care of your region 1st before peddling your Semitic snake oil elsewhere.

Says the "Chinese" who hates ancestor worship, has Arabic writing in his user name, posts about Arabs/muslims the majority of the time, and tells Asians how wrong they are for not being muslim. I think I'll believe the one who actually shows pride in his nation and race. Not some Arab wannabe. Talks crap about Whites, while living in the USA.

How many Taiwanese actually even leave Taiwan? Let alone migrate to a lower living standard country like the US?

China and India have the largest populations, both are in Asia, both are majority non muslim. Take care of your region 1st before peddling your Semitic snake oil elsewhere.

Says the "Chinese" who hates ancestor worship, has Arabic writing in his user name, posts about Arabs/muslims the majority of the time, and tells Asians how wrong they are for not being muslim. I think I'll believe the one who actually shows pride in his nation and race. Not some Arab wannabe. Talks crap about Whites, while living in the USA.

How many Taiwanese actually even leave Taiwan? Let alone migrate to a lower living standard country like the US?

Wholegrain is not in "arabic writing". If you can't tell the difference between user name and location get your prescription adjusted.

I posted threads about the Arab diaspora. And? Where did I say I wanted to change my race or was ashamed of who I am? Did I tell any non-Filipino asians that their ancestors religion was Islam? And whats wrong with telling facts about Filipino ancestors? Can't handle the truth?

I dare you to find a post by me which talks crap about whites.

Taiwanese American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Awwwwwww now you are giving away your defeat, eh?

You didn't reply to my post...I brutally thrashed your theory of racial superiority...and now you come here crying like a baby? I showed you how your "Richard Lynn's" works were reviewed by academics and disregarded as mere bs with no scientific basis..heck! at first, you did not even understand that I posted a REVIEW of Richard Lynn..which is different from posting his book...tells alot about your backwardness and teenage hormone rage, you ugly-looking, small-eyed, smallest-pennised monkey (why do koreans look like short monkeys btw)?

Also, you did not respond to my THIS post, where I showed you your real value in terms of shaping humanity...while you diss "Muslims", who dominated humanity for centuries? What a joke!

Anyways, can I see the source of your claims regarding Europeans living in 0 C temperatures and E.Asians living in -4 C? Btw, can I get the complete list...I mean in what temperatures Iranians were living during the same era? How about Mediterranean people? Arabs? Russians? Give me some credible source...

And White people aren't known for 'looting'? Yeah..keep licking your white master's assss...as I already showed the world how they treat your women in YOUR country hahahahaha...

Also, people like my posts to you...or tell me that hey Auz, your posts to him are very funny etc...while your OWN people, the East Asians, spit on you, reject you, laugh at you, and tell you to just stfu. You know what it tells? It tells that you are a lonely teenager with VERY low self-esteem, you are shy around girls..probably a virgin..and such a loser that you sit in room all day..and thinking how can I show others that I belong to race which has better IQ...PATHETIC LIFE !!! :lol: I'd rather die than living a dull life as you do..

At the end of the day Koreans make more money, live better, and actually matter on the international stage. Hyundai just overtook Honda, Nissan. Samsung, LG is killing Apple, Sony, And most American cr@p. Koreans are PISA toppers.

So he gets the last laugh. Keep talking about how good the Turks and Arabs were in the past. lol. Koreans are here and doing it now. You have yet to even enter the game.

There are around 200 million+ Muslims in India/China....so its pretty good.

Americas have just around 10 million Muslims..thats shameful...we need to focus more on Americas you know....

At the end of the day Koreans make more money, live better, and actually matter on the international stage. Hyundai just overtook Honda, Nissan. Samsung, LG is killing Apple, Sony, And most American cr@p. Koreans are PISA toppers.

So he gets the last laugh. Keep talking about how good the Turks and Arabs were in the past. lol. Koreans are here and doing it now. You have yet to even enter the game.

Why are you answering for him? Makes you sound stupid....

And Koreans are Americans' slaves...they'll have their perks...big deal? I couldn't care less if Koreans make alot of money...so what? Good for them lol..

Only one deserving respect is Chinese....I mean, without any help, without any slavery, without copying someone, Chinese formed their own system of governance, and were able to grow their economy despite such massive hardships...

Koreans got massive technology transfers from the West, they got massive help from the West, they were trained by West, Westerners shaped their society, their political outlook, heck! koreans are SO Americanized/Westernized..they don't even have their own culture..look at their music "Gangam Style"..look their clothings...everything is reflective of West....hah!

BTW, Koreans are even protected by the U.S! They have one of the largest U.S base on their country..and Americans regularly rape/exploit Korean women..and see them as ****** meat..as apparent by the video I posted ...lol..

Back
Top Bottom