What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

No doubt about your Vietnamese bravery...to get owned...and be brave once again...the cycle turn periodically

you talk like a cake walk...that's how the HUN said 1000 years ago that Hans are just short legs people, farmers and newbie on riding horse...at the end we have banished them from their own homeland.

Has been a victim of bully imperialism, so why today China apply that to the smaller neighbor countries of it?
In the 21st century, who can accept China's claims in the East Sea (south china sea)?

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

File:China imperialism cartoon.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Has been a victim of bully imperialism, so why today China apply that to the smaller neighbor countries of it?
In the 21st century, who can accept China's claims in the East Sea (south china sea)?

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

File:China imperialism cartoon.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Big fish eat small fish...as I said you vietnamese are not better :eat cambodia and Laos...you have never complain about how you have been victime of bully or learn lesson from it, right after vietnam liberation in 1970S, you bullied the weaker neighbor countries by invading its.

Huns were around 300BC-200AD, 1000 years ago we were dealling whith Turks

Sorry my bad :D

Big fish eat small fish...as I said you vietnamese are not better :eat cambodia and Laos...you have never complain about how you have been victime of bully or learn lesson from it, right after vietnam liberation in 1970S, you bullied the weaker neighbor countries by invading its.

Your Uncle Sam will take care your big fish doesn't eat recklessly and greedy :lol:

clip_image001_thumb%25255B1%25255D.gif

Again you mentioned the story we were helping Cambodian to overthrow the genocide Khmer Rouge regime?

This said from Cambodian PM Hun Sen: " I’d like to send my regards and gratitude to all Vietnamese people, Vietnamese veterans, and those who died in the war for the sake of Cambodian people. We will forever remember the Vietnamese soldiers who sacrificed their lives for Cambodia.
I cannot express how meaningful the word “Vietnam” is. But I can put it simply this way: Vietnam means the revival and development of Cambodia"

Vietnam latest news - Thanh Nien Daily | Vietnam the only country that helped Cambodia during its darkest hours: PM Hun Sen

Chinese navy is huge when comparing Vietnam navy.....there lot of difference is there between having the capability and doing it...one thing that Vietnamese got and Chinese doesn't -guts........may be Chinese can crush VN today but not there spirit...surely Vietnamese will take revange... And presence USN 7th fleet in the region is hell for Plaan...

Well, if you believe that, you should ask your senators to have the confrontation as soon as possible. Let's see whether he/she will call you a nutcase or not.

No short term benefits? True. But for the long haul, the US will come out ahead.

How many times do you see U.S. fight for other small countries with a big country directly???

When Russia bombed Georgia, besides lip service, did U.S. do anything helpful really???

When China punished vietnam, did U.S. do anything helpful really besides lip service???

When China sunk vietnam ships and philipine ships, did U.S. do anything helpful really???

When Russia carpet-bombed chechen, did U.S. do anything helpful really besides lip service???

U.S. even dare not touch n.k. yet, you want U.S. risk everything for his small concubines there???

Last time U.S. tried similar stuff, that was about 60 years ago, U.S. has regretted ever since.

Where China will have to confront the US

1. Philippines. Philippines is protected by the US defense treaty, and the US forces will automatically engage the Chinese forces if the PLA decided to attack Philippine held territories in the South China Sea.

2. Diaoyutai. The US officially acknowledges Diaoyutai as a Japanese territory and is legally obligated to intervene if China attempts to reclaim it by force.

3. North Korea. China will have to battle the UN forces again if China decides to intervene in North Korea during its final hours. The original UN coalition is supposedly still obligated to send troops back if something was to happen in North Korea as the war was never over, so I saw Australians disturbed by this reality a few years ago.

Where China can go wild

1. Vietnam
2. Indian border

Unknown

1. Taiwan

Saying vn spanking China in 1979 is just like saying india spanking China in 1962. Please forward it to joke forum.

I loved how Viets spanked Chinese in 1979 and i love how they spank chinese propaganda members here on this forum.:yahoo:

Philippine is protected by the US Defense Treaty. <= Don't tell me you didn't know.

As for Vietnam, they vowed to invade the mainland if its islands were seized by China, and Vietnam does stand a good chance of delivering a defeat to the PLA in ground combat.

Vietnam army only have chance inside Vietnam and by using asymmetric warfare , If they attack they are roasted .

all that needs vietnam to counter PLAAN is a reliable anti ship missile and large number of SAMs.and they are going the right way..they are interested to buy these :--------

brah.jpeg

also,i heard they will love to buy these :--

2682A3E228DBB1A321A7AA129759.jpg

hell of a nightmare for chinese... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I loved how Viets spanked Chinese in 1979 and i love how they spank chinese propaganda members here on this forum.:yahoo:

Did US get defeated by Iraq too? Because in 1979, PLA killed more Vietnamese per unit time than US did to Iraq.

all that needs vietnam to counter PLAAN is a reliable anti ship missile and large number of SAMs.and they are going the right way..they are interested to buy these :--------

brah.jpeg

also,i heard they will love to buy these :--

2682A3E228DBB1A321A7AA129759.jpg

hell of a nightmare for chinese... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
why this bharti thing shows primitive missles to chest thumber? when your primitive country can produce standard good quality bullets and rifles then come back to bark, otherwise, you just like a monkey weilding a stick thinks its master in toolling like a human`lol

Back
Top Bottom