What's new

US needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs US.

You are filled with hatred. I'm glad you did not end your rant with "Insha Allah". 'Cause He's not in tune with your hate ........
Anti American rhetoric is naturally and abundantly found throughout the world , even at times public in true allies of US(as you guys call it) find it difficult to support US actions,anyways public opinion aside , anti American sentiments although on the rise but would never be found amongst the policy makers and saner minds , people know the worth of relations with the US.But to be frank over the history US has moved in and out of Pakistan , whenever the US has a key regional interest , It has always came up with AID programs which is only acceptable to the puppet govs but not to the overall public, and yes that AID is always paid as a disbursement.But at times that AID somehow makes the diff but it only ends up either in the corrupt gov's pocket or the corporates owned by wealthy bureaucrats but still some of it does reaches out to ordinary people and makes the diff, but in comes guys like RD and media filled with stories covering CIA agents running loose on sensitive sites, this blows of the whole PR and people then begin to question stuff which isn't helpful at all. Quite Frankly the Establishment in Pakistan has traditionally remained aligned to US but it dosent wants to be seen as a pro American Entity amongst the public.And yes the AID only slightly makes the diff, and it isn't something which Pakistan is in dire need of , Its the US which desperately needs to help out Pakistan with AID in order to facilitate the efforts it makes to pursue its unlawful and sometimes very unacceptable interests which are critical to US and its position in the region.

I thought I was explaining it clearly. Perhaps if you studied more economics you could grasp what I apparently have failed to explain?

The drivel that you call economics can be simply rebutted by doing a google search. Even your own economists agree with my assesment. Dont feel that you have to put a post here when you dont have anything to say. I will refrain from discussing any more with someone who is intellectually retarded as you in economics. Whats the point of talking quantam physics with someone who doesnt even know what physics is.

I appreciate your self-honesty, Aryan_B. I see these perceptions of yours blank out the good deeds you know the U.S. has accomplished for Pakistanis.

1) You are convinced that Americans are "inhumane war criminals and murderers...your actions are killing muslims from Libya to lebanon palestine to iraq to afghanistan and pakistan"

Do you know what a war crime is? By what standard do you judge whether an act is inhumane or not? Is killing the same as murder? And can you cite any instance of American forces killing muslims in Palestine?

2) "Giving us cash you are bankrupt you just turn on your printing machines for a few secons and print worthless iou's aka dollar. "

Yes, we run cash off of printing machines. The U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve carefully exercise this seigniorage. That is why America's paper money retains value enough to buy property, goods and services, and pay taxes.

3) "Maybe deep down you know you will one day face defeat from our hands or our childrens hands but defeat you will certainly face one day...Not long people will realise that you are...morolly bankrupt"

Do we have to fight? Don't you think that good, brave friends can make a difference?

We dont have to fight. I love macdonalds and maddona lol. There are many good things about your people. Unfortunatly your government knows no bounds when it comes to hypocracy. And the bottom line is wherever I look muslim childrem are being hurt/killed etc. You know your government complains about terrorism but do they not see that by their indiscrimanate lashing out they create a new generation of terrorists by almost every action that they take.

I feel never mind US or any other country Pakistan needs itself more than anyone else.

and Pakistan is slipping , needs to get a hold mighty soon.

And then you say we are obsessed by India, I am not a pakistani or of pakisatni origin on an Indian websites am I?

Taking out OBL and other Pakistan-hating terrorists last month doesn't count? Or saving Pakistanis from floods, earthquakes, and threatened foreign invasions? Or supplying the GoP with enough cash and goods so you don't have to pay more taxes to your government?

Should the question really be why America didn't try to win hears and minds in Pakistan? Isn't the correct question why Pakistani hearts and minds are closed to America?

Tell me, until when was Pakistan's population (even the now inhumane ready to be bombed NWFP tribesmen, who then welcomed Mrs. Kennedy) pro-America ? Why did they change ? What did they gain by becoming, 'without any reason', anti-Americans ?

Tell me, until when was Pakistan's population (even the now inhumane ready to be bombed NWFP tribesmen, who then welcomed Mrs. Kennedy) pro-America ? Why did they change ? What did they gain by becoming, 'without any reason', anti-Americans ?
Why ask an American this question, not a Pakistani?

Still, as I see it the process started during the 1965 war with India. Z.A.B. encouraged Ayub to start the conflict and tried to convert Pakistan's mutual defense agreement with the U.S. into an alliance against India. The U.S. refused.

Z.A.B. blamed the U.S. not his own over-reaching ambition. Most everything worked from the top-down in Pakistan then. The U.S. continued to support Pakistan for reasons of geopolitics and good faith even when Bhutto was in power, even though Bhutto continued to publicly blame America for the bad results of his own policies, so neither Pakistan nor Bhutto lost anything. Z.A.B.'s anti-American slowly permeated the Establishment and eventually the schools - and after Zia came to power, the madrassas.

However, there is also Christopher Hitchens' hypothesis:
[Pakistanis hate the U.S.] because they owe us, and are dependent upon us. The two main symbols of Pakistan’s pride—its army and its nuclear program—are wholly parasitic on American indulgence and patronage...that army and those nukes are intended to be reserved for war against the neighboring democracy of India. Our bought-and-paid-for pretense that they have any other true purpose has led to a rancid, resentful official hypocrisy, and to a state policy of revenge, large and petty, on the big, rich, dumb Americans who foot the bill.

Truth seeker you need to tone down your thoughts about GOD there is no reason to talk such silly rubish about who's side GOD is on

I agree TOPGUN, Sir. I was merely responding to this quote:

I wish and hope that the evil countries like US shold die here in Pakistan/Afghanistan........Insha-Allah......:what:

I was merely offering a counter point to the above post; i.e. I was following exactly the logic you have advanced, except by counter example. :angel: :pakistan: :usflag:

I agree TOPGUN, Sir. I was merely responding to this quote:

I was merely offering a counter point to the above post; i.e. I was following exactly the logic you have advanced, except by counter example. :angel: :pakistan: :usflag:

I understand its dumb people like him that have such unhuman and childesh thoughts and hate never mind him GOD is watching over us all.. but as i said we are alll GOD's children and may GOD have mercey on us all .:usflag::pakistan::angel:

Why ask an American this question, not a Pakistani?

Still, as I see it the process started during the 1965 war with India. Z.A.B. encouraged Ayub to start the conflict and tried to convert Pakistan's mutual defense agreement with the U.S. into an alliance against India. The U.S. refused.

Z.A.B. blamed the U.S. not his own over-reaching ambition. Most everything worked from the top-down in Pakistan then. The U.S. continued to support Pakistan for reasons of geopolitics and good faith even when Bhutto was in power, even though Bhutto continued to publicly blame America for the bad results of his own policies, so neither Pakistan nor Bhutto lost anything. Z.A.B.'s anti-American slowly permeated the Establishment and eventually the schools - and after Zia came to power, the madrassas.

However, there is also Christopher Hitchens' hypothesis:

Bhutto's over-emotional foreign policy and obvious anti-American world-view (just take 2 sec. on his books, and he left the SEATO for his pro-Communist reasons) doesn't affect a whole population's psyche. If Pakistanis are anti-Americans, they don't have such emotions for fun, that's what I'm saying, there are obscure geo-political reasons behind a such big-scale mass-Americanophobia, which certainly has not to do with a overdose of American charity.
And please put Chris's article where it belongs: cosmic bin.

Taking out OBL and other Pakistan-hating terrorists last month doesn't count? Or saving Pakistanis from floods, earthquakes, and threatened foreign invasions? Or supplying the GoP with enough cash and goods so you don't have to pay more taxes to your government?

Should the question really be why America didn't try to win hears and minds in Pakistan? Isn't the correct question why Pakistani hearts and minds are closed to America?
Taking out OBL in 11 years?
I used to see everyday in peshawar that thousand's of trucks passing through and using pakistani routes to bring stuff to US army in Afghanistan. We lost hundred's of Army men in this war.
Saving pakistan from earthquake ,floods is a big big joke. This should be the responsibility of every country to do this. This is not what we need . We don't even need US sympathy. We need honor. We need US should accept that we are doing more than US army. We are fighting internally externally. At a time we are fighting against several enemies.
But US will not accept this. Becasue the truth is bitter

my country is an independent nation, all people of Vietnam are always peace-loving.

we do not want to be dependent on other countries, because we are an independent country.

My people, they love peace, but they are very smart in front of political intrigue of other countries

I won't be surprised if Indians comes here to suck a$$ of Americans once agian.Typical of them - These are the people who when attacked by racists say that they are not arabs or Muslims but unfortunately for them gets their a$$ kicked by Aussies for being Indian...

Back
Top Bottom