What's new

US offers top of the shelf weapon systems to India

:) Still India will act like a cry baby over provision of old F-16s to Pakistan

Thats called as free media and right to talk.

Throwing a stone in the dark was never a loss,but if hits the right target -----> A sucess ,unexpected.

When a diplomacy can do the job,why waste the ammo?

Maybe you need to understand this by growing up before commenting like a kid?

Not required. A title so accurate cant be in all media. A person with some brain will know that. You are here to troll. so :wave:

If you can comprehend my post I wrote nothing in the ARTICLE states this not the HEADLINES.

Try again.

diplomacy is crying and beating to death the mumbai attacks. labeling the attacks 26/11 to be synonymous with 9/11.

Constantly bringing up the 26/11 to get sympathy from the world. Constantly crying and whining about everything. That is diplomacy for sure. :cheers:

Yes it is..:hang2:

Now let relavant people discuss the subject of this thread.

You can just put more off topic things here cause this is a forum and nothing can stop anyone post anything (be it sensible or moronic).

But just tell us when you are finished with "showing off" so that others can have a nice conversation

Thank you.

Well US offering F-16 Block &0 is a propoganda

US offering F-18 superhornet is also a propoganda

F16 and F 18 make only one news and I am not refering to only one article but general trend..

The recent F-35 offer for Navyis also a propoganda.

Yes this is just a propaganda hype...
Indian media is full of it bro.

yes!!!!

Even MRCA is a Indian media made hype, there is no such thing.

look like more of a hype (J/K) as this news was first appeared in 2005 and now it is 2010, still no signs of materializing contract....lol

Well US offering F-16 Block &0 is a propoganda

US offering F-18 superhornet is also a propoganda

The recent F-35 offer for Navyis also a propoganda.

Indian media is full of it bro.

Even MRCA is a Indian media made hype, there is no such thing.

Of course its propaganda, a defense contractor is offering it to you not U.S. Government, big difference.

If you can comprehend my post I wrote nothing in the ARTICLE states this not the HEADLINES.

Try again.

You keep on trying. we got the news which is relavant to my country.

I hate spoonfeeding you with sources..

Im not a kindergarden teacher my friend, try somebody else.

Of course its propaganda, a defense contractor is offering it to you not U.S. Government, big difference.

We will receive the offers once whitehouse or pentagon starts producing weapons, until then we do business with Lockheed and Boeing .
Thank you.

We bought Sukhois from Sukhoi corporation, we do busniess with Raython, Dassault, Mighoyan, etc etc.

You will learn about it once you grow up.

Yes it is..:hang2:

Now let relavant people discuss the subject of this thread.

You can just put more off topic things here cause this is a forum and nothing can stop anyone post anything (be it sensible or moronic).

But just tell us when you are finished with "showing off" so that others can have a nice conversation

Thank you.

what am i showing off? i am giving out cold hard facts that your indian nationalist pride cannot accept. :mod:

We will receive the offers once whitehouse or pentagon starts producing weapons, until then we do business with Lockheed and Boeing .
Thank you.

no you will receive offers once u.s. congress approves you to receive offers. :cheers:

diplomacy is crying and beating to death the mumbai attacks. labeling the attacks 26/11 to be synonymous with 9/11.

Constantly bringing up the 26/11 to get sympathy from the world. Constantly crying and whining about everything. That is diplomacy for sure. :cheers:

Still its met its objective..world sees you as a epic centre of terrorism..countries asking you to take action against the culprits..Its not about getting sympathy..its about giving justice to those who laid down their lives due to cowardly attack of some people from your country..We are continuously reminding the world that we wont forget the fallen ones and justice should be delivered to them at any cost ..

You keep on trying. we got the news which is relavant to my country.

I hate spoonfeeding you with sources..

Im not a kindergarden teacher my friend, try somebody else.

its only revelant to your country to make people fictionally happy. nothing more. :cheers:

what am i showing off? i am giving out cold hard facts that your indian nationalist pride cannot accept. :mod:

and what is that be??apart from asking for links i dont see anything worth from you :what:

Still its met its objective..world sees you as a epic centre of terrorism..countries asking you to take action against the culprits..Its not about getting sympathy..its about giving justice to those who laid down their lives due to cowardly attack of some people from your country..We are continuously reminding the world that we wont forget the fallen ones and justice should be delivered to them at any cost ..

justice? what about your 400 million that suffer from starvation everyday? what justice do they have. you don't care about the dead its just a political move against Pakistan.

no you will receive offers once u.s. congress approves you to receive offers. :cheers:

Yes exactly, now we are talking.

Yes there is a procedure in US arms supplies. Once the deal is finalised with the arms dealer/manufacturer it goes to congress approval like other deals which India was involved.

For example Lockheed and Boeing arent stupids to offer fighters and start office and production facilities here and send their air fighters to competition if they are nt sure of the approval part.

That why we dont see the company offering F-22s.

I think you understand the point here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom