What's new

US orders Iran to dismantle Atomic Plant

if there are zillion reason to eascape india then there would be 1 trillion zillion reason to escape pakistan like country:lol:
no doubt why pakistanis runs to other countries and show patriotism there :rofl: and they have more immigration rate..

and where ever pakistnais goes and live..other local country men starts to leave those areas:rofl:
So far this is only true in the case of Indian as I have witnessed it first hand in KSA dont know about other countries.
But how can you beat 4 families living in a 5 rooms house..and resulting toll on resources, loud screaming kids and dirtiness is enough to bugger off the neighbors in seek of better residence and viva le Indian colonialism of complete residential blocks.

Al Sharfia dist of Jeddah is known as mini India..i don't dare setting my foot in there due to dirtiness and general idiocy of people. Also do Indian have some kind of culture to jaywalk in the middle of the road with absolute disregards for incoming traffic and even ignoring loud horns??

So far this is only true in the case of Indian as I have witnessed it first hand in KSA dont know about other countries.
But how can you beat 4 families living in a 5 rooms house..and resulting toll on resources, loud screaming kids and dirtiness is enough to bugger off the neighbors in seek of better residence and viva le Indian colonialism of complete residential blocks.

Al Sharfia dist of Jeddah is known as mini India..i don't dare setting my foot in there due to dirtiness and general idiocy of people. Also do Indian have some kind of culture to jaywalk in the middle of the road with absolute disregards for incoming traffic and even ignoring loud horns??

i was talking about many european countries and america too...
even pakistanis are treated like second class citizens in arabia..:lol:
so find your roots some where else ;) ..may be in arabian sea ;)

i am with relation with iran but not in favour of another nuke state :no:
so some body have to prevent it and this present regime of iran is pro problems

Well it is also the most friendly regime towards India, or you wish for return of someone like Shah who gave Pakistan refueling to attack India???

:lol: pakistanis take pride in F-16

Atleast we posses the F-16 in our inventory but Indians are establishing new heights of trolling by speaking without thinking.

i was talking about many european countries and america too...
even pakistanis are treated like second class citizens in arabia..:lol:
so find your roots some where else ;) ..may be in arabian sea ;)

don't find any weight in your claim, a simple search on the internet tell rising american and european attitudes against the presense of Indians, especially after the exposure of H1-B and B1 scams in USA.

An Indian(Spice) is proud of U.S navy power.If you like U.S so much,why don't you go there and lick Obama's foot everyday?It'll serve your furthest wishes.

I wonder how cheap the price of a soul is these days.

Well it is also the most friendly regime towards India, or you wish for return of someone like Shah who gave Pakistan refueling to attack India???
Atleast we posses the F-16 in our inventory but Indians are establishing new heights of trolling by speaking without thinking.
don't find any weight in your claim, a simple search on the internet tell rising american and european attitudes against the presense of Indians, especially after the exposure of H1-B and B1 scams in USA.

its not most frndly regime first of all..

dont run away from f-16 pride ;) and ur country and army is ready to do any thing for weapons from U.S ;)

Those H!B are fraud issues mainly and this happens with any country men....
we steal their job:devil: so they get concernned

An Indian(Spice) is proud of U.S navy power.If you like U.S so much,why don't you go there and lick Obama's foot everyday?It'll serve your furthest wishes.

I wonder how cheap the price of a soul is these days.

m not proud of any country other then mine:lol:
its U.S which is going to blast you not indian navy ..understood?

Those H!B are fraud issues mainly and this happens with any country men....
we steal their job:devil: so they get concernned

Yep because rising and shining democratic india cannot feed its people so why must crawl overseas to work at 1/3rd wages!

Yep because rising and shining democratic india cannot feed its people so why must crawl overseas to work at 1/3rd wages!

so u get # times of american wages :rofl:

no doubt paksitanis have high immigration rate and u ppl run from here from daily bomb blast and failure of ur country..

and ask for asylum there:lol:

and western kick u and label u as terrorist :rofl:

and indians go there for jobs and called there ..;)

even u ppl start to live as indians abroad...:lol:

so u get # times of american wages :rofl:

no doubt paksitanis have high immigration rate and u ppl run from here from daily bomb blast and failure of ur country..

and ask for asylum there:lol:

and western kick u and label u as terrorist :rofl:

and indians go there for jobs and called there ..;)

even u ppl start to live as indians abroad...:lol:

The following was written by an Indian

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html

Back to topic America has no right to dictate to other countries

good ...:P

US%20Navy%20-%20Lincoln%20Battlegroup.jpg

enough for rag tag military of iran :P

well there is a very small flaw with those equipment that make them useless .

they can't operate on land ,so again it'll be bombing and 60000 Psi concrete .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom