What's new

US Pakistan response on India-China clashes

Pakistan is not invited to this party- The party is between India and China- so the Pie is simple bi-lateral here- No.

Some say it is part of Greater Kashmir a territory claimed by Pakistan.

Some say it is part of Greater Kashmir a territory claimed by Pakistan.
Is the Topic on China India standoff or Pakistan/China/India standoff?- Pakistan is insignificant in this Bilateral standoff- Dont worry we will include you when the time is correct for resolving the Akshai Chin Issue- we can make that a trilateral one.

Has any one come across United States, Russia, Nato or Pakistan's official response on developing situation between China and India on border issues.

What is the purpose of this provocation by China? Chinese are very smart people they don't make such moves without bigger strategic motives at stake. What could those be? Why India is facing this increase pressure from China, Nepal, US ( after issuing report of prosecution of minorities in India and staying indifferent in current situation), Middle East ( with recent Hinduvata Islamophobic tweets issues).

1 - Surely it is a "bilateral issue between China and India?"

2 - India did the provocation by doing a land grab and attempting to change the status of the terrority through the removal of 370...

India should consider doing "Surgical strikes" but please this time it should happen for real not some graphical game show or while dreaming.

Is the Topic on China India standoff or Pakistan/China/India standoff?- Pakistan is insignificant in this Bilateral standoff- Dont worry we will include you when the time is correct for resolving the Akshai Chin Issue- we can make that a trilateral one.

The topic is about logical conclusion to a territorial dispute

It's my nightmare not my wish. Don't speak as an authority on what i wish. You look like an idiot
Absolutely.. your wish is your wet dream generated by your filthy mind.. i don't want any sort of authority over that.. keep dreaming that is best for you..

The topic is about logical conclusion to a territorial dispute
Between (India and Pakistan)-In regards to Kashmir and between (China and India) regarding demarcation on the India-China border- Meh-so yeah its Bilateral.

Between (India and Pakistan)-In regards to Kashmir and between (China and India) regarding demarcation on the India-China border- Meh-so yeah its Bilateral.

Why are you complicating such simple equation?

They said they will come and take azad kashmir or gilgit instead chinese came and took ladakh :toast_sign:

I told everyone its time india starts loosing territories they have been oppressive they will loose npt only kashmir but much more when both pakistan and china attack as a combimed arm.

Last edited:
Why is India escalating the matter with provocations across all disputed areas?

No one is interested in your pandemic wars
How about why is Pakistan worried about what two mature countries do!- You have no skin in this game- its bilateral.- Dont you have Afghanistan to worry about?

NVM- its too complicated for you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom