What's new

US pilot sings while taking down target - Depraved or beating the stress?

scratchin the wall little kitty ... truth hurts ... you turkies are literally sucking the balls of the same soldiers who you despise... now that is just sad... little turkey . on the table :) lol

Your *** still hurts of brittish empire and being their slaves??

seriously the denial in pakistan is just amazing ... you support almost every single terrorist organization in world ... and from time to time they get out of control and hit back on pakistan ... economy is dead ... literally begging the same nation whom you hate the most ... and yes americans are killing your soldiers too and now nato supplies are open.. lol ...

Blah, same blah... Go kill some Sikhs and Muslims kiddo..

Save your rupee or there will be no Indian economy..

Besides, your governmnt is scared of us... When the surgical strikes come babu, then say we are weak :)

last time i checked ... i am citizen of a country with one of the most powerful military and economy of the planet .. and little turkies are saving thr arse by sucking balls of US soldiers ... liitle turkey on the table ...

last time i checked ... i am citizen of a country with one of the most powerful militarily and economies of the planet .. and little turkies are saving thr arse by sucking balls of US soldiers ... liitle turkey on the table ...

Superpower India has 600 million poor :rofl: :rofl:

They will always be slaves of white people... Look how the Indian is still defending his white masters :rofl:

Blah, same blah... Go kill some Sikhs and Muslims kiddo..

Save your rupee or there will be no Indian economy..

Besides, your governmnt is scared of us... When the surgical strikes come babu, then say we are weak :)

well no point of attacking a failed state... just see around you.. wats happening in your state...
USA attacking daily ... karachi burning every now and then.. balochi freedom strugle getting pace ... total economic collapse... total in governance.... total chaos ... shia sunni killing each other...

now tell me why would we need to attack a collapsing state like yours... no point...

Superpower India has 600 million poor :rofl: :rofl:

They will always be slaves of white people... Look how the Indian is still defending his white masters :rofl:

the only slave i see is pakistan ... your begging the whites.. they use your labor to transfer the weapon which in turn are used against your army and your jehadi brothers... just for few dollars .. you have already sold urself as slaves .. long back ... wats next slave of china ???

well no point of attacking a failed state... just see around you.. wats happening in your state...
USA attacking daily ... karachi burning every now and then.. balochi freedom strugle getting pace ... total economic collapse... total in governance.... total chaos ... shia sunni killing each other...

now tell me why would we need to attack a collapsing state like yours... no point...

Just see what's happening in your country, Maoists killing your soldiers, Khalistani Punjabis brning Indian flag, rupee falling like a rock, Pakistan Army killing your soldiers in Kashmir, 1/3 India has no electricity, 600 million poor, 5000 children die everyday in India, waking up in India with your liver stolen, most AIDS infected ... etc... This only is in India...

Your governmnt can't do jack in front of us, they are too scared, but remember slave, if Pakistan ges down, we'll be sure to take India down with us, after all - it's a overpopulated third world hole.

The US Army is perhaps one of those armies where they do singing during training and they carry over it to operational areas. There is movie called Full Metal Jacket , which gives window into the training methods used during basic training for marines, see it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLmlgCteCMw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEiWXz3BkpA

OK , the above are movie excepts BUT there is this type of singing in US academies
Following looks real
Navy Boot camp cadence - YouTube
This singing behaviour is unprofessional but it’s imparted to US marines as part of their training. The British army for example will not have this type of singing during any type of military training.
During UN deployments where Pakistan has had deployment with US army , our soldiers found this singing by the Americans amusing and funny.

the only slave i see is pakistan ... your begging the whites.. they use your labor to transfer the weapon which in turn are used against your army and your jehadi brothers... just for few dollars .. you have already sold urself as slaves .. long back ... wats next slave of china ???

We are slaves, yes, but you will remain slaves, Chinese kicked your *** in 1962 we hope it'll happen again, you are slave of Russians, can't even build a simple weapon without them, see Tejas? And then until 1947 you remained slave of British, I know British have temple gold still in their possession ;)

Just see what's happening in your country, Maoists killing your soldiers, Khalistani Punjabis brning Indian flag, rupee falling like a rock, Pakistan Army killing your soldiers in Kashmir, 1/3 India has no electricity, 600 million poor, 5000 children die everyday in India, waking up in India with your liver stolen, most AIDS infected ... etc... This only is in India...

Your governmnt can't do jack in front of us, they are too scared, but remember slave, if Pakistan ges down, we'll be sure to take India down with us, after all - it's a overpopulated third world hole.

lol ... i dont see no maoist blasting ppl like we see in pakistan.. last time i checked panjab is one of the most patriotic and wealthy state of india.. rupee is getting stronger ... and is twice the value of your collapsed rupee .. and regarding electricity ... i knw wats the state of pakistan do i have to remind you...

and again we dont need to attack a failed and collapsed state... no point wasting weapons on the things that are already destroyed... sad for you..

We are slaves, yes, but you will remain slaves, Chinese kicked your *** in 1962 we hope it'll happen again, you are slave of Russians, can't even build a simple weapon without them, see Tejas? And then until 1947 you remained slave of British, I know British have temple gold still in their possession ;)

its just funny pakistani .. with nill tech. advances in any fields saying india cant manufacture weapon systems... for ur info... thr are already 7 IOC IAF Tejas MK1 in service ...and 33 more on order...
please dont post crap like this before posting just check where your collapsed .. failed ... barbaric state stands... poor souls..

lol ... i dont see no moist blasting ppl like we see in pakistan.. last time i checked panjab is one of the most patriotic and wealthy state of india.. rupee is getting stronger ... and is twice the value of your collapsed rupee .. and regarding electricity ... i knwo wats the state of pakistan do i have to remind you...

and again we dont need to attack a failed and collapsed state... no point wasting weapons on the things that are already destroyed... sad for you..

Want me to post link of Maoist bomb blast? :chilli:

Rupee is still falling mate, and PKR isn't falling 10% in a week :)

Electricity situation is very bad in India, Indian pathetic government couldn't care less.

India must be really weak, if it can't attack a "failed and collapsed state" :rofl:

Next time, send Su-30's instead of dossiers :)

its just funny pakistani .. with nill tech. advances in any fields saying india cant manufacture weapon systems... for ur info... thr are already 7 IOC IAF Tejas MK1 in service ...and 33 more on order...
please dont post crap like this before posting just check where your collapsed .. failed ... barbaric state stands... poor souls..

India can't advance in weapon without Russia you know that :)

Tejas is still in test flying mode, still hasnt fired a BVR :chilli:

Collapsed failed state can handle India pretty well, nah? :rofl:

Want me to post link of Maoist bomb blast? :chilli:

Rupee is still falling mate, and PKR isn't falling 10% in a week :)

Electricity situation is very bad in India, Indian pathetic government couldn't care less.

India must be really weak, if it can't attack a "failed and collapsed state" :rofl:

Next time, send Su-30's instead of dossiers :)

lol a citizen of country ... who runs its affairs on aid... and begs almost every single nation ... and receive aids from a nation who daily kills its citizen ... and also a citizen with civil war like situation in his country .. with gdp growth around 3%///

telling me things about India.. dude .. its really sad that you have no future.. as a pakistani... and getting jealous from india wont take you anywhere... your country has collapsed.. failed in every sense... just running on aid.. which you receive while licking arses of americans and other nations.. who inturn treat you like a rabies infected DOG>. and slaughter pakistanis .. like pigs are slaughtered in china in chinese new year lol...

lol a citizen of country ... who runs its affairs on aid... and begs almost every single nation ... and receive aids from a nation who daily kills its citizen ... and also a citizen with civil war like situation in his country .. with gdp growth around 3%///

telling me things about India.. dude .. its really sad that you have no future.. as a pakistani... and getting jealous from india wont take you anywhere... your country has collapsed.. failed in every sense... just running on aid.. which you receive while licking arses of americans and other nations.. who inturn treat you like a rabies infected DOG>.

Aid is only like 0.02% of our GDP and like 1% of our budget, mate. I don't see how you can run affairs on that. Besides, all the aid is for our military :)

Indian government kills it's own citizens everyday - fun fact: More people die to poverty in a day in India, then 9 years of drone strikes in Pakistan, Yemen, and Afghanistan combined. Clean up that $hit.

I'm not jealous of India, what does India have to be jealous of? I mean serously dude, look at India, even you wouldn't be jealous of it.

last time i checked ... i am citizen of a country with one of the most powerful military and economy of the planet .. and little turkies are saving thr arse by sucking balls of US soldiers ... liitle turkey on the table ...

You dont have to check. We all know that milions of hindustanians starving and living under huts and marrying with dogs and marriage frogs or even worshipping rats and cows. So keep that bullcrap military power at front of you before we show another Turkish iron fist like how we showed your masters at our war of independence.

Back
Top Bottom