What's new

US pilot sings while taking down target - Depraved or beating the stress?

Aid is only like 0.02% of our GDP and like 1% of our budget, mate. I don't see how you can run affairs on that. Besides, all the aid is for our military :)

Indian government kills it's own citizens everyday - fun fact: More people die to poverty in a day in India, then 9 years of drone strikes in Pakistan, Yemen, and Afghanistan combined. Clean up that $hit.

I'm not jealous of India, what does India have to be jealous of? I mean serously dude, look at India, even you wouldn't be jealous of it.

again dont ever compare india with situations you facing in your failed state...

india is giving bail out to europe..
india is giving free medicine to her people.. india giving free food to her citizens...

just dont even compare your failed nation to India.. where your so called leaders runs to foreign countries to get more aid...
and are ready to bend thr backs for few more dollars of aid.. to those same nations who kills daily your own citizens...

You dont have to check. We all know that milions of hindustanians starving and living under huts and marrying with dogs and marriage frogs or even worshipping rats and cows. So keep that bullcrap military power at front of you before we show another Turkish iron fist like how we showed your masters at our war of independence.

lol.. a few billionaires in India can buy whole turkey ... with all her turkies and keep you as slaves ... and our military can literally turn every single turkey into a oblivion ... so stop day dreaming and just serve your american masters right ... otherwise anyone can make a mince meet out of your little turkey country,,

again dont ever compare india with situations you facing in your failed state...

india is giving bail out to europe..
india is giving free medicine to her people.. india giving free food to her citizens...

just dont even compare your failed nation to India.. where your so called leaders runs to foreign countries to get more aid...
and are ready to bend thr backs for few more dollars of aid.. to those same nations who kills daily your own citizens...

Your right, situations in India are much worse than situations in Pakistan.. Ooh, hope you didn't have to pass a starving child in India... Slumdog Millionare seriosuly showed India in her true light.

India is only giving money to Europe to save her own a$$... After all the rupee is so weak against Euro also.

Atleast foreign nations kill our citizens, your own government does to your own :)

lol.. a few billionaires in India can buy whole turkey ... with all her turkies and keep you as slaves ... and our military can literally turn every single turkey into a oblivion ... so stop day dreaming and just serve your american masters right ... otherwise anyone can make a mince meet out of your little turkey country,,

Look at this idiotic Hindu like the bilionairs giving a cent to you.. Look to your bank account before you talking sht retard.

kid just check HDI ranks .. Indian quality of life is better than your failed country ... before posting this crap .. just check where your sorry failed terrorist state stands...

Indian HDI is just 10 ranks of ahead. Mate.

Your right, situations in India are much worse than situations in Pakistan.. Ooh, hope you didn't have to pass a starving child in India... Slumdog Millionare seriosuly showed India in her true light.

India is only giving money to Europe to save her own a$$... After all the rupee is so weak against Euro also.

Atleast foreign nations kill our citizens, your own government does to your own :)

stop deluding yourself ... i know how much frustration you feel being a citizen of a failed, economically miserable terrorist state..
with islamic cult.. inbreeding .. lack of jobs... constant jehadi attacks .. every part of pakistan burning ...
i know your frustration .. but what can you do.. you can just post crap here ...

Indian HDI is just 10 ranks of ahead. Mate.

yaa ahead ...

Look at this idiotic Hindu like the bilionairs giving a cent to you.. Look to your bank account before you talking sht retard.

i can buy you for sure you stupid little turkey ... as a few indian billionaire can own whole of your country and all turkies as slaves... not shut you mouth ... and just continue licking arses of your american masters

Anyways, @ BANGBRO

Stop trolling, you are getting humiliated by three corners...

Everybody, stop derailing the thread.

Seems to me that if there's a war anywhere on the planet, Pakistanis & Indians will somehow justify to drag their dirty laundry into the spotlight.

Our HDI and Indian HDI is in the same category : low. We were much higher than your pathetic state a year ago.

the only pathetic state is yours .. and you being a pathetic citizen of that failed state..

kid just check HDI ranks .. Indian quality of life is better than your failed country ... before posting this crap .. just check where your sorry failed terrorist state stands...

I know this lady in ireland who went to delhi .. poor thing had heard all these grand stories about india but the epxerience she had in delhi she came back to say its a 'place worse than hell' ... go blow your trumpet somewhere else , we know your reality too well

Anyways, @ BANGBRO

Stop trolling, you are getting humiliated by three corners...

the only humiliation i see is yours... i have shown you the mirror of your failed state and you being as a citizen.. of it

Basically you will keep repeating this same $hit over and over...

yaa for you delusional pakistanis.. its necessary..

Back
Top Bottom