What's new

US pilot sings while taking down target - Depraved or beating the stress?

the only humiliation i see is yours... i have shown you the mirror of your failed state and you being as a citizen.. of it

Dude Indian problems are much worse than Pakistan's... Dying a quick death by a drone strike is much better than dying a slow painful death by starving like In India

i can buy you for sure you stupid little turkey ... as a few indian billionaire can own whole of your country and all turkies as slaves... not shut you mouth ... and just continue licking arses of your american masters

HAHAHA talking from experience??? LEARNED THIS FROM BRITTISH?? Brittish hurt you guys much?? No thanks it wont work on Turks :D We rather die then being slaves. Do you guys have this faith in hearts to you scary hindu or just accepted the colonial forces?
Balless cowworshipper.

I know this lady in ireland who went to delhi .. poor thing had heard all these grand stories about india but the epxerience she had in delhi she came back to say its a 'place worse than hell' ... go blow your trumpet somewhere else , we know your reality too well

yaa i know a 1000 ladies and gentlemen who would not even interested in coming to your failed state.. A FACT

HAHAHA talking from experience??? LEARNED THIS FROM BRITTISH?? Brittish hurt you guys much?? No thanks it wont work on Turks :D We rather die then being slaves. Do you guys have this faith in hearts to you scary hindu or just accepted the colonial forces?
Balless cowworshipper.

dude british left a century ago ... now an Indian is the most richest person in britain ... Indian companies own top brands of britain ... and on the other hand your country follows orders from americans and kiss thr arses daily ..

yaa i know a 1000 ladies and gentlemen who would not even interested in coming to your failed state.. A FACT

If you want a destination where there is less poverty then India - visit Somalia.. Your pathetic state is worse off than Somalia... Can you believe that?

dude british left a century ago ... now an Indian is the most richest person in britain ... Indian companies own top brands of britain ... and on the other hand your country follows orders from americans and kiss thr arses daily ..

You or the 380 million poor indians doesnt see a red cent of it so stop praising it you fool. First time i see a noob that try to show their power by just individual people that even doesnt give a sht about the country. And yes, Indian man richest in Brittain.. hahahahaha i dont think hes taxes goes to you or your hindustanian people.

You or the 380 million poor indians doesnt see a red cent of it so stop praising it you fool. First time i see a noob that try to show their power by just individual people that even doesnt give a sht about the country. And yes, Indian man richest in Brittain.. hahahahaha i dont think hes taxes goes to you or your hindustanian people.

our govt provides more subsidies to our ppl than turkies whole annual budget... so stop posting crap about it ... we have one of the largest wealthy population by numbers ... who can own you little stupid turkies and hire you to clean thr arses daily...

indians work diligently to create this fake image about india, you get credit for that BUT the reality of your country is not that fake imaginary india that is being sold ( and being propped up the the usual suspects )

anybody going to india falls sick , you think by giving people dysentery and then calling it 'delhi belly' it some how becomes one of those cool exotic indian thing ?

like I said go blow your trumpet somewhere else , the poor sanitation and abject poverty that's there in india hits people who go there after listening to all the fake stories that are propagated about india's rise and what not

Please stick to the topic

No more off topic posts please

4YL4n.gif

What heartless person would do a thing like this?

What heartless person would do a thing like this?

You mean bury IED's by the road so that innocent commuters/farmers get killed/maimed indiscriminantly?
Truly a heartless person indeed.

Next The US Pilot can sing this Song : Another One Bites the Dust & Another one Gone, Another One Gone!!:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom