What's new

US Politics

please don't spoil this thread with your Hindu/Muslim and India/Pak bs, there are about a million other discussions on this board for you to go and vent on those issues.

Don't lecture me you fool. It is your buddy who dragged Pakistan into this discussion as you Indians always do. I merely replied and put him in his place. Deal with it.

Trump is already out.
Billary will be horrible news for USA.
Pity Americans!

LOL weren't you not so long ago predicting a clean slate for Trump? What happened? A conspiracy by the left and the media perhaps?

Green party presidential candidate Jill Stein: Donald Trump is less scary on foreign wars, because he wants to work with Russia.

JILL STEIN: "It's important to look at where we are going. It's not just a moment in time, but where has the strategy of voting for the lesser evil taken us?

All these times you have been told to but for the lesser evil because you didn't want the wars, or the meltdown of the climate, or the offshoring of our jobs, or the attack on immigrants or the massive bailout for Wall Street, but that is actually what we have gotten. By the droves.

Because we with public interest allow ourselves to be silent and vote for the lesser evil. But the lesser evil doesn't solve the problem.

The Obama administration, even with both houses of Congress, actually did all of these fossil fuel emissions. "All of the above" gave us some renewable energy but it completely amplified and intensified our film production, which has been incredibly destructive to the climate.

The wars have gotten bigger, we are now bombing seven countries.

It is important to not just look at the rhetoric but also look at the track record and the reality is the lesser people and greater people is a race to the bottom, and even Donald Trump in the right wing extremism grows out of the policies of the Clintons, in particular Nafta, which sent our jobs overseas and Wall Street deregulation, which blew 9 million jobs up into smoke.

That is what is creating this right wing extremism. A vote for Hillary Clinton isn't going to fix it...

It is now Hillary Clinton that wants to start an air war with Russia over Syria by calling for a no fly zone.

We have 2000 nuclear missiles on hairtrigger alert. They are saying we are closer to a nuclear war than we have ever been.

Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria.

I sure won't sleep well at night if Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won't sleep well at night if Hillary Clinton elected. We have another choice other than these two candidates who are both promoting lethal policies.

On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary's policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia.

He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia."

You are truly crazy. Posting this crap is an insult. LMAO Clinton will start a nuclear war against Russia. Man, this thread is filled with some really crazy people.

Low energy Trump is down scaling his team and operations in Virginia - Big surprise. Virginia was a republican state until Obama came around and is definitely a toss up this time around...so, for Trump to decrease his ground team as opposed to increasing it, tells a story all on its own.

Trump rally live

@Desert Fox @Nilgiri @LA se Karachi

spicy stuff, this :pop:

LMAO you mean a rally where women, Mexicans and Muslims are denigrated. Very spicy indeed.

Low energy Trump is down scaling his team and operations in Virginia - Big surprise. Virginia was a republican state until Obama came around and is definitely a toss up this time around...so, for Trump to decrease his ground team as opposed to increasing it, tells a story all on its own.

Orange head knows it. It is over.

So, one of the occasions when the US stepped in to genuinely help in a humanitarian situation - the genocide of Bosnians by the Serbs and this is what Trump thought of that....

Look up Sbernica!!

Europeans really are weirdt - 3 genocides in Europe and they were willing to stand by and watch it.

Armenian Genocide
Holocaust
Bosnians

"The bombing of Serbs, who were our allies in both world wars, was a big mistake,” Trump told the Serbian weekly magazine Nedeljnik for an article published on its website Thursday. “Serbians are very good people. Unfortunately, the Clinton administration caused them a lot of harm, but also throughout the Balkans, which they made a mess out of."

His supporters are neo nazis and he hates muslims...it really is brilliant

So, one of the occasions when the US stepped in to genuinely help in a humanitarian situation - the gencide of Bosnians by the Serbs and this is what Trump thought of that....

His supporters are neo nazis and he hates muslims...it really is brilliant

Trump is a KKK poster boy. The guy pretends he doesn't know David Duke LMAO How about grabbing women by their genitals? Talk about digging your own grave. Let's not kid ourselves. Many Americans relate to his ideas. That is very concerning regardless of the election outcome.

Last edited:
Trump is a KKK poster boy. The guy pretends he doesn't know David Duke LMAO How about grabbing women by their genitals. Talk about digging your grave.
He constantly retweets white genocide and white nationalist twitter accounts :lol:

He's funny because, you know he doesn't believe ANY of the things he says---he's gone from a ban on muslims to 'extreme vetting'. But, his supporters are too stupid to see it.

We know what we get with Hillary - in terms of international politics, she is going to be a hawk, much more to the right compared to Obama. Domestically, she'll be similar to Obama.

He constantly retweets white genocide and white nationalist twitter accounts :lol:

He's funny because, you know he doesn't believe ANY of the things he says---he's gone from a ban on muslims to 'extreme vetting'. But, his supporters are too stupid to see it.

We know what we get with Hillary - in terms of international politics, she is going to be a hawk, much more to the right compared to Obama. Domestically, she'll be similar to Obama.

Heck, I'm no fan of Hillary either and you are spot on. We know what to expect from her. This Trump maniac is going to be crazy on steroids for sure. We just cannot comprehend how crazy. Trump and his supporters are the most disgusting garbage you will ever come across. They put Breivik the murderer to shame.

Heck, I'm no fan of Hillary either and you are spot on. We know what to expect from her. This Trump maniac is going to be crazy on steroids for sure. We just cannot comprehend how crazy.
I think a significant amount of people are voting for Hillary not because they agree with most of what she is saying, but because she is the lesser of two evils. That's not a resounding endorsement, but that's where we are unfortunately.

This is Trump when you ask him about policy:

'We're going to have beautiful plans...we're going to have some of the most beautiful plans you've ever seen...believe me - USA USA USA'. Not to mention, the guy was a freaking democrat for most of this life.

Oh and you know how Trump paraded the women who were allegedly sexually abused/assaulted by Bill Clinton.

This is what he had to say about them in 1998

In 1998, Mr Trump appeared on Fox News and said in response to allegations against Mr Clinton, according to the Daily Beast: “The whole thing is just so unattractive. Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen- not women, human beings. She’s just an unattractive person. This [Lucianne] Goldberg person, her agent or whoever she is, is just a terrible woman.

“You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters. It’s like it’s from Hell. It’s a terrible group of people. The whole group, it’s truly unattractive cast of characters- Linda Tripp, Lucianne Goldberg- I mean, this woman- I watch her on television, just vomiting,” he reportedly added.

“She is so bad. The whole group- Paula Jones, Lewinsky- it’s just a really unattractive group. And I’m not just talking about physical, but I’m also talking about physical.”

Mr Trump then expressed sympathy with Mr Clinton, saying: “His victims are terrible. He is really a victim himself. But he put himself in that position.”

:o:o_O:what:

I think a significant amount of people are voting for Hillary not because they agree with most of what she is saying, but because she is the lesser of two evils. That's not a resounding endorsement, but that's where we are unfortunately.

This is Trump when you ask him about policy:

'We're going to have beautiful plans...we're going to have some of the most beautiful plans you've ever seen...believe me - USA USA USA'. Not to mention, the guy was a freaking democrat for most of this life.

Oh and you know how Trump paraded the women who were allegedly sexually abused/assaulted by Bill Clinton.

This is what he had to say about them in 1998

:o:o_O:what:

Couldn't agree more about Hillary. It is just the way it is. Certainly much lesser evil than Trump.

LMAO the guy is an absolute joker, but a dangerous one. This guy is capable of a whole lot of evil. He will put Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld to shame. He says he isn't interested in wars abroad, but that is a big lie. His supporters are the same voters who supported Bush during various wars and occupations of foreign lands. Remember the Iraq war and how they cheered the shock and awe campaigns? These are the same hypocrites who voted for Bush to invade foreign lands. Today, this maniac and his supporters shed crocodile tears and try to fool the world how staunchely they opposed the Iraq war. The world isn't crazy. We know his supporters and we certainly know Trump. These are bloodthirsty maniacs. Another gem by Trump is to steal Iraqi oil LOL Like as if the Iraqis invited the Americans to invade their land and steal their oil.

Last edited:
New polls out showing Clinton up big in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. With the news that the Trump campaign is pulling out from Virginia, it's going to take a miracle for Trump to win. Clinton could get to 270 electoral votes without carrying Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina. Yet she is leading in all three of those states, albeit with smaller margins.

The Trump campaign is in full meltdown. I doubt he even believes he can win at this point, which is why he's gone "scorched earth" today. It reeks of desperation.

@maximuswarrior just for a bit of balance - a lot of those neocons have said - they're completely fine with Hillary. Because her foreign policy is a lot more interventionist. They of course hate her domestic policies - education, abortion, healthcare and on potential Supreme Court Nominees.

That's the biggest win/loss of this election in truth...obviously there is one vacancy already, but there is a strong possibility, she'll also get to nominate a replacement for Ruth Bader Ginsburg and these 2 selections would make the Supreme Court lean left and have an impact that far outlasts anything she accomplishes during her tenure as president.

@maximuswarrior just for a bit of balance - a lot of those neocons have said - they're completely fine with Hillary. Because her foreign policy is a lot more interventionist. They of course hate her domestic policies - education, abortion, healthcare and on potential Supreme Court Nominees.

That's the biggest win/loss of this election in truth...obviously there is one vacancy already, but there is a strong possibility, she'll also get to nominate a replacement for Ruth Bader Ginsburg and these 2 selections would make the Supreme Court lean left and have an impact that far outlasts anything she accomplishes during her tenure as president.

I concur. Hillary is renowned for her interventionist policies, but those days have gone now in my opinion. The world is a very changed place. Syria is a very good example in case. Other powers are projecting their power on the world stage. Hillary won't have a free pass anymore. She will tow the Obama approach.

I still believe that Trump would be a bigger threat as opposed to Hillary. He is very awkward and unpredictable. He says one thing, but does entirely different. He changes his mind every other minute. Trump is very unstable. He is also very stubborn and arrogant. He would go to extreme lengths.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom