What's new

US President For Sale: Jewish Business tycoon bids a $100 million.

Why doesnt Ummah buys USA president if he can be sold.After all Ummah got the large treasure of petro dollars.Why complain if Jews buys the president.If you cant look after your own interests then why complain when jews look after theirs.

Why doesnt Ummah buys USA president if he can be sold.After all Ummah got the large treasure of petro dollars.Why complain if Jews buys the president.If you cant look after your own interests then why complain when jews look after theirs.

It's about so much more than just money. Jewish-Americans have been an integral part of American culture for decades (centuries?). They occupy prominent, influential, positions in media, finance, art, academia -- politics is but the tip of the iceberg.

It is a perch rightly earned through decades of hard work and single-minded determination, and nobody should begrudge them that. It's unfortunate that, due to the Israel affair, we are at cross purposes.

I think for the next 5 year OBAMA is going to be the president.

Question is Y .Answer is simple as the last presidents have served 10 years (which is max for one person) he will serve 10 years as well.

It is easy for CIA and other agencies to have the same sootage for 10 year rather getting a new person and then moulding an folding him to let them work on the plan they have. Plus the guys is pro Isreal so as far as he does conflicts with the intrest of isreali's he is good to go , the day he will oppose them , that will be the last day in his office.

so i think he is going to be the next president of US of A.

Why doesnt Ummah buys USA president if he can be sold.After all Ummah got the large treasure of petro dollars.Why complain if Jews buys the president
It's been more advantageous for the Gulf sheiks to buy the president and then pay a little more on the side to buy Muslim media to say the Jews did it; that way the sheiks get all the benefit but none of the blame. If that boggles your mind, consider what happened after 9/11: although all U.S. air traffic was shut down the U.S. Defense Department and State Department made special arrangements to fly Osama Bin Laden's clan and other prominent Saudis out of the country. link Sometimes there is no way for the hidden hand to avoid showing itself.

That may surprise some, but I am experienced enough to know how the Sauds, especially, like to work things in business here: the Sauds are the owners, they hire Jews and Asians do to the work and be middle managers, then hire Christians to be upper-level managers and public face of their company. Why would they work their politics in America any differently?

Hmmm...My check as part of that 100 mil for my vote must have gotten lost in the snail mail. Should have gone the PayPal route.

It doesn't matter if someone donates a billion dollars to Romeny. The Presidents in this country are elected by the people and for the people not by cash.

Why did the OP make up his own title? It's clearly not what the title of the article is. Against the rules, this, isn't it?

It doesn't matter if someone donates a billion dollars to Romeny. The Presidents in this country are elected by the people and for the people not by cash.

Why did the OP make up his own title? It's clearly not what the title of the article is. Against the rules, this, isn't it?

You should win a Nobel prize for common sense if such thing exists.

US presidential terms are for FOUR years, not five.
Why dont we have that in our country why five, 5 years are too much for corrupt zardari, people should demand an amendment for four year term.

Why dont we have that in our country why five, 5 years are too much for corrupt zardari, people should demand an amendment for four year term.

In addition to the shorter term you mention, US laws were modified after WW2 to limit a president to no more than two terms.

I am sure that the Pakistani Parliament can pass the appropriate legal amendments needed to specify the length and/or number of presidential terms if there is a political will/need to do so.

Mitt Romney is a twit and is not going to win , Ron Paul is the only Republican who could have defeated Obama but the Media boycotted him for his sharp views.

RON PAUL ??!! He's a KOOK !!! The media LAUGHED at Paul !! He NEVER pulled more than single digits in the primaries. You know NOTHING about U.S. politics. And NICE, MISLEADING, INFLAMMATORY, ANTI-AMERICAN FAKE thread title. :usflag:

In France the maximum donation to a presidential candidate per donor is capped at $4000.

Move to France, then.

...It is a perch rightly earned through decades of hard work and single-minded determination, and nobody should begrudge them that. It's unfortunate that, due to the Israel affair, we are at cross purposes.

WOW !!! I can't believe I just read that on THIS site !! BRAVO !!! And look at what the choice is... Israel or the 'muslim world'. That's a no brainer for most Americans.:usflag:

Isn't it GREAT to watch how some muslims on this site are SOOO bitter that the U.S. sides with Israel instead of the so-called palestinians from that never existed state of palestine ? When are you guys going to just let it go ?:bunny:

Isn't it GREAT to watch how some muslims on this site are SOOO bitter that the U.S. sides with Israel instead of the so-called palestinians from that never existed state of palestine ? When are you guys going to just let it go ?:bunny:

So what was there before Israel? :pop:

You know it does. But is it wrong? Hmmm..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom