What's new

US President For Sale: Jewish Business tycoon bids a $100 million.

Little bit of fun sort of on topic as it is election related. Just fun for us not Americans perhaps an eye opener for those who can actually vote.

me 78% Jill Stien which lead to the wtf who is Jill moment close second was Ron Paul which is more what i expected.

iSideWith.com

After some quick research it was omg i like the same candidate as Chomsky but then a pro pot medico from Oregon cant be too bad, at least she probably wouldnt declare war on anyone.

By this logic, Obama should be Anti-Jewish. So, why do the Islamists accuse the Obama administration of being pro-Jewish?

By this logic, Obama should be Anti-Jewish. So, why do the Islamists accuse the Obama administration of being pro-Jewish?

Because he is less pro jewish than Romney but more pro jewish than Ali Khamenei, so he isnt pro enough for the Romney crowd but still enough to be hated by the anti jewish crowd, some mornings it doesnt pay to get out of bed.

In order to become president of United States, you have to bow down to Israel, every American president since the modern era, visited Israel and then they won the presidency. It's simple as that, even if the people don't like you, you can just bow down to Israel and you will win easily.

Isn't it GREAT to watch how some muslims on this site are SOOO bitter that the U.S. sides with Israel instead of the so-called palestinians from that never existed state of palestine ? When are you guys going to just let it go ?:bunny:

When you guys stop trying to forcefully shove your 'universal' values everyone's throat and let go of the 'Muslim' bogeyman concept.

Romney will never get the presidency, I guarantee it. Way too many political missteps, Americans are terrified of his religion, and he waited way too long to campaign himself. Obama has got his reelection cemented in, Bush era tax cuts ended, health insurance, economy is looking better, and he was responsible for the mission that caught Osama Bin Laden vs unknown Mormon guy that pissed off England, is unrelatable to the middle class, and overall seems out of touch with the world at large.

In order to become president of United States, you have to bow down to Israel, every American president since the modern era, visited Israel and then they won the presidency. It's simple as that, even if the people don't like you, you can just bow down to Israel and you will win easily.
The do something other than hijackings and suicide bombers to make US bow down to the muslims.

Back
Top Bottom