What's new

US says Mike Pompeo won’t go to Taiwan after Chinese state media warns such a trip may ‘trigger a war’

Pompeo is full of shit as usual. The US State Dept has no credibility left. Biden has a lot of damage control to do once he gets into office.

Pompeo in addition to being a liar and a thief and swindler is also a coward.

Pompeo blinked.

I love it should Pompeo go to Taiwan instead of just sending his underlings there.
I'm pissed Pompeo is not going to Taiwan. Was expecting a war so the stock market would crash. Need to make another 60% gain by end of 2021.

1610515055276.png

Apparently Pompeo tried to make things as complicated for the Biden administration as possible but visiting Taiwan proved to be a step too dangerous to take so he backed off last minute. He showed ASEAN and Japan that American hard power does not exist in front of the Asian Alpha Male.

China telling America: who is the boss?
America: you sir
China: i can't hear you
America: YOU SIR, YOU ARE THE BOSS

I do want Pompeo to start that war with China.

In which case this will happen as written.

But coward Pompeo read this and his balls disappeared and he blinked.

It's just to show China, US is powerful but in the end he blinked. There is a limit to this kinda shit, nobody wants a war.

many people want a war. In fact they are desperate for a bloody war of destruction, gov't credit and price increases. Just like many people want to destroy the US dollar and ruin the US and global economy.

Taishang, awful lot of sexy slim beautiful Americans. the "contaminated" beef must only be "contaminated" for certain kinds of people.

How much harm did Pompeo bring to China? I only remember that he forced Israel to cancel the desalination plant of a Chinese company, nothing else

Back
Top Bottom