What's new

US says Ukraine ceasefire would cement Russian 'conquest', A ceasefire in Ukraine would only serve to "ratify" Russia's territorial gains

I've reported their posts. We can have differing opinions without resorting to insults/
Com’on let him speak. I like when people are being honest.

You'll see.
It means people that identify as or sympathize with the Palestinians.
Explain a bit, you plan on getting ride of all the Palestinians and their sympathizers in Isreal or what are you taking about?

You are scared to even talk about it, how are you even carry it out. Do you even have a plan?
Of course we do. It has been planned for years already.
You'll just have to see. We just need the legitimization already. A "War in the Middle East" headline.

I don't know what to make of your post. I have been generally very skeptical of the theories floating around against 'Soros' or 'Globalists' or 'Bill Gates' ...

But, yes, America would definitely want another Yeltsin in Russia. How many here are old enough to remember how CNN repeated videos of Yeltsin against the coup makers in early 90s?? Yeltsin was doing his charade in front of a very small crowd just like a very small crowd toppled Saddam Hussein statue in Baghdad in 2003. But the power of 'fake media'--despite the relatively free internet, the major American media outlets and their allies in the UK, Germany, France etc hold too much power. Until that changes, some policies are likely to continue.

About my note about Russia as you quoted: I think in the long run Russia and Russians would have been better off as yet another American subjugate like Japan or Germany or the UK. It wouldn't be good for the Russian 'ego' but they would be better off. America is a war-mongering country but it is still not the evil which would have totally robbed Russia of its riches. Russians would have been better off accommodating America. I know what I am saying sounds defeatist but I say with good intentions for Russia and its people. Being part of 'pax Americana' is not always bad.
I don't think Putin minds an arms race, even one he would lose. This new cold unlike the original one is driven more by cultural ideology rather than coherent ideology like the first cold war was.

Compromise was possible even as late as Trump's election in 2016. Unfortunately DC responded to the results of 2016 by having a giant temper tantrum because they knew their policies of global humanitarian law, global disarmament, US deindustrialization, and US advocacy of global disarmament, The DC political knew those policies would be reversed if Trump had his way.

See what? atleast state some objective so we know you failed or succeeded . So far you guys got you *** handed back to you by rag tag militias every time you decide to launch a ground offensive.
You'll see dude, I know you are a very low IQ monkey as well, you'll just see how we humiliate you guys. You will all be left speechless.

You'll see dude, I know you are a very low IQ monkey as well, you'll just see how we humiliate you guys. You will all be left speechless.

1679207245372.gif

You can call names, but so far all you are doing is crap talk. State objects, so we can gauge you crap talk. You can get all butt hurt but what I stated is a fact. In all recent invasion you got your *** handed back to you by rag tags.

You calling others low IQ monkey while acting like one. How about just simply address the question instead chirping like a monkey “ You will see… you will see.

Laugh as much you can @Beny Karachun but your end will be very near you cockroach terrorist
He is full of Sh!t. We will do this.. we will do that, if one PR stunt doesn’t go according to plan their PM gets worried and start shitting bricks on international media fearing what might happened next.

The real problem is that NATO wants to and about to expand to Ukraine and puts NATO troops there to threaten Russia, not just hurtful sayings.
Using your logic. China should invade South Korea and Japan beacuse they have US military bases right? Lol Ukraine is a soveriegn country they have the right to decide who they want to be allied with. The only difference is that Russia thinks Ukraine is its puppet and should always be under Russian control with a Russian approved/appointed Leader like in the past.

The logic some of you guys use here to defend Russia's aggression is baffling. You dont even use that for your own country, yet use it to defend Russia..seems you love Russia more than China or something ? Lol

To be fair the only reason Russia had the courage to invade Ukraine since after Ukraines revolution and kicking out the Russian puppet/stooge, Ukrainians showed they don't want to be associated with Russia anymore( the war has only solidified this feeling, all the remaining pro Russian elements in Ukaine have all turned anti Russian or left for Russia) is that Ukraine was considered a weak country and easy to.invade/conquered without much repercussions for Russia. That's the main reason Putin was motivated to invade. If Ukraine was as developed/advanced and industrial power then Russia defintely wouldnt have had the will to invade them. In short, big powers will prey on weak ones.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom