What's new

US Seeks Vietnamese Base to Counter China

You won't find any.

Surely I do.

And Chinese nukes were not battle ready and China had no means to deliver it to the Soviet Union. This is why the Soviet Union decided to nuke China and informed Nixon as such, until the Soviets received the stunning "nuclear umbrella" reply from Washington DC.

Not true. The Soviet Union did not know the extent of Chinese delivery capabilities. China had been building missiles since the 1950s. By 1969, China had almost 20 years of experience in building reliable missiles.

In 1969, China had the ability to thermonuke Moscow and St. Petersburg. The Russians were not willing to engage in a thermonuclear exchange with China to the benefit of the United States.

----------

Anyway, I wish you would use your brain. The United States is not going to risk 300 million American lives for some Koreans. You are living in a fantasy world if you believe otherwise.

What happened after Russia annexed 20% of Georgian territory (e.g. a member of the U.N.)? The U.S. asked for a reset.

What happens after China nukes South Korea? U.S. grandstands at the U.N. for a few months and then asks China for a reset.

Get it through your head. South Korea is a disposable pawn. South Korea is not Hawaii or Alaska. I hate it when dumb Korean nationalists don't look at a map.

Do you see the boundaries for the United States of America? Newsflash: South Korea is outside of those boundaries. You're on your own in a thermonuclear war.

Hell, Georgia was on its own in just a conventional war. What happened to that partner of NATO stuff? Well, it isn't worth squat if it pisses off Russia or China. It's called Realpolitik.

Not true. The Soviet Union did not know the extent of Chinese delivery capabilities.
Sure they knew.

Did Chinese have ICBMs? Nope. Enough said. A delivery by a bomber? Chinese bomber wouldn't make it very far into the Soviet Union.

China had been building missiles since the 1950s. By 1969, China had almost 20 years of experience in building reliable missiles.
Those were short-range missiles, not large ICBMs needed to deliver "heavy" Chinese nukes.

In 1969, China had the ability to thermonuke Moscow and St. Petersburg.
In 1969, China was basically falling apart in the middle of the Cultural Revolution and 30 million starved to death.

The Russians were not willing to engage in a thermonuclear exchange with China to the benefit of the United States.
It was the Soviets who notified the US of its impending nuke strike on China, and it was Pro-China Nixon who stopped that with a threat of the counter nuke strike against the Soviet Union. This is the fact.

What happens after China nukes South Korea?

Two possible outcomes.

1. Beijing gets nuked.

or

2. Beijing doesn't get nuked and every country on earth now is armed with nuclear weapons including Japan and Taiwan, as the US nuclear umbrella promise is broken. <= This is what the US is trying to stop.

So China's security is now in far worse shape than it was.

Nuke this..Nuke that..:cheesy: Do you guys want to see the end of the planet..?
Chinese nationalist posts dream of China threatening to nuke everyone, but in reality China was the first one to announce "no-first use" nuke policy; the promise that China would never use nukes first against anyone, even against another nuclear power.

Two possible outcomes.

1. Beijing gets nuked.

or

2. Beijing doesn't get nuked and every country on earth now is armed with nuclear weapons including Japan and Taiwan, as the US nuclear umbrella promise is broken. <= This is what the US is trying to stop.

So China's security is now in far worse shape than it was.

My last reply, because you don't get it.

NPT simply means small and weak countries can't obtain nuclear weapons to prevent existing thermonuclear powers from wiping you out. It's a compromise.

China won't thermonuke the pain in in the neck countries in Asia and will let you live. You try to obtain thermonuclear weapons and China will launch a pre-emptive strike. See? The NPT is both a restriction and a lease to let your puny country live.

Japan has been sitting on tons of plutonium for decades. Why haven't they tried to build a thermonuclear bomb? Because China will wipe them out. It's called deterrence.

My last reply, because you don't get it.
It is you who doesn't get it.

NPT simply means small and weak countries can't obtain nuclear weapons to prevent existing thermonuclear powers from wiping you out.
And what about countries that could build nukes in a month if necessary? What prevents them from doing so?

You try to obtain thermonuclear weapons and China will launch a pre-emptive strike. See?
So when did China preemptively nuke Pakistan and North Korea?

Correct me if i am wrong..Doesn't China has a 'No First Use' policy like India?
Yes, but Chinese nationalists aren't aware of it, or the CCP never told its citizens that it made such promise to the world.

Correct me if i am wrong..Doesn't China has a 'No First Use' policy like India?

You have that backwards. China invented "No First Use." India copied China. Shame on you.

I think China clarified that NFU applies only to non-nuclear weapon states.

By the way, I'm tired of the Korean robot. He keeps saying stuff that doesn't make any sense.

----------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_first_use

"China is the first to propose and pledge NFU policy when it first gained nuclear capabilities in 1964, stating "not to be the first to use ..."

U.S. cannot beat China in a land war on China's periphery. The Vietnam War proved the point. After 15 years of battle, the exhausted American military went home.

The PLA is completely different from the primitive Vietnamese military. An U.S. engagement against China's modern military machine will be short. The American military will last about 15 weeks in a land war against China before being overrun.

If US can not defeat Vietnam...then how do you think... China can defeat India..

If US can not defeat Vietnam...then how do you thing China can defeat India..

China is contiguous to India. The United States is on the other side of the planet with respect to Vietnam.

To subjugate India, China will conquer and annex the entire Indian northeast. If you don't stop antagonizing China, China will annex even more territory. This is called the Israeli approach on a large scale. Eventually, if you don't follow Chinese dictates then Indian territory will be the size of Pakistan.

The first step down this road is U.S. military bases on Indian soil. Once the Chinese hardliners have the support of the moderates in power, China will walk down the Israeli road. Israel is swallowing up the West Bank. China will swallow up as much of India as the Chinese moderates will agree to.

If US can not defeat Vietnam...then how do you thing China can defeat India..

Vietnam couldn't be defeated by the US because of China's support and physical proximity. On the other hand, the US and israel are both quite far from the sino-indian border. Now, that makes all the difference.;)

guys just leave that troll on his own..... i have a policy if i found any one is stupid,idiot, arrogant , then i ll stop responding to him.....i hope you guys could understand what i mean....

Vietnam couldn't be defeated by the US because of China's support and physical proximity. On the other hand, the US and israel are both quite far from sino-indian border. Now, that makes all the difference.;)

And BD is in moon right.....:toast_sign:

guys just leave that troll on his own..... i have a policy if i found any one is stupid,idiot, arrogant , then i ll stop responding to him.....i hope you guys could understand what i mean....

And BD is in moon right.....:toast_sign:

Yes guys, you've tried your best, now you can go home and dream of sour grapes.:lol:

You have that backwards. China invented "No First Use." India copied China. Shame on you.
But you said China would nuke nuclear unarmed nations to show its power and the US would do nothing about it.

I think China clarified that NFU applies only to non-nuclear weapon states.
Which includes Korea and Japan.

I'm tired of the Korean robot. He keeps saying stuff that doesn't make any sense.
Everyone here can see it is you who is contradicting himself.

Back
Top Bottom