What's new

US Seeks Vietnamese Base to Counter China

I dont know why this banladeshi dancing all over the thread, Every body is ignoring her, but she continues with the dance??

Oh, how I long to ride along with my Chinese friends on the road to Delhi and Hanoi! It will certainly be the sweetest experience, an experience of a lifetime.

T-Rex is not representative of Bangladeshi, she is just personal.
She wants advise on strategies for her Chinese friends. :lol:

Well, it depends ...

[If] Japan, Vietnam, Korea [both], Philippine has the same amount of US arsenal has then China can not stand still for last 15 days for war.

Looking back the days Japan ruled China. Does Japanese needed to take any longer days for controlled China?

If you read your history you will know that Japanese could not control China as they assumed although they could win battles easily. That was when China was so weak. Nowadays it is pretty much a wet dream to control China with land army.

Welcome to Hanoi, T-Rex

VN does not have any problems with Bangladeshi. But If you want to go with China to Hanoi, welcome you. :lol:

If you read your history you will know that Japanese could not control China as they assumed although they could win battles easily. That was when China was so weak. Nowadays it is pretty much a wet dream to control China with land army.
No one is talking about taking on the PLA on Chinese soil. This is a convenient distraction from the fact that a land army is helpless if the conflict is at sea, and given how much dependence upon the seas and waterways as we still are, once the PLAAF is poofed and the PLAN is panned, the PLA will be helpless against against US bombers.

Hey buddy, where can I find Vietnamese chicks with bubble but+s? Most of the Vietnamese chicks have an awfully tiny but+s! I loved the indian ones from Mumbai!:lol:

Is it necessary or not when you attack unreasonably other people, who do not cause any problems for you?
Why don't you use your intelligence to serve your country, instead of free service for China?

Is it necessary or not when you attack unreasonably other people, who do not cause any problems for you?
Why don't you use your intelligence to serve your country, instead of free service for China?

China will carve chunks out of belligerent Vietnam for allies such as Bangladesh.

I think we need a Greater Bangladesh and a lesser Vietnam.

We need new neighbors that are more friendly and reasonable.

Getting tired of annoying Vietnamese and Korean nationalists. How about we shove you out and replace you with friendlies?

Why don't you try to be friends with those who can help you the most instead of giving lectures to a Bangladeshi? Do you really think Vietnam can gain anything by creating troubles for China? You should be put to a sanitarium.

I got a feeling Chinese members here are looking at this in the wrong perspective......or in a perspective of their convenience...there is gonna be no land invasion ...at least from us...when it comes to seas ..china cannot hope to match up to us navy alone ..let alone US ROK JAPAN INDIA Vietnam combined...its gonna be navy on navy...no nukes ...no land invasion except from.. say some islands u wanna take up.I do not see a full scale war being initiated by US .
This Image that u are trying to paint ...Russia will join u ...is unrealistic.....if u turn out to be the aggressor..u turn out to be the one who start a full scale war... u turn out to be stupid enough to use nukes ...Russia ant stupid enough to simply jump into this mess.. they will be uncomfortable with US gaining power ..thanks to your created mess .. that's it.In shot u will be left alone to face your mess. Hell i wish India wasn't a part of this mess ..but alas u force us like u forced all other countries into in .
Stop this talk of war and learn to live with what u have ....good for all.

China will carve chunks out of belligerent Vietnam for allies such as Bangladesh.

I think we need a Greater Bangladesh and a lesser Vietnam.

We need new neighbors that are more friendly and reasonable.

Getting tired of annoying Vietnamese and Korean nationalists.

But I don't see a Greater Myanmar or a Greater N.Korea.

Why don't you try to be friends with those who can help you the most instead of giving lectures to a Bangladeshi? Do you really think Vietnam can gain anything by creating troubles for China? You should be put to a sanitarium.

I tell only you, T-Rex, not all Bangladeshi. You should behave intelligently.
I don't mean to upset you.

But I don't see a Greater Myanmar or a Greater N.Korea.

I tell only you, T-Rex, not all Bangladeshi. You should behave intelligently.
I don't mean to upset you.

I think Myanmar is trying to move towards the West. They unfairly postponed a Chinese dam under contract.

Those North Koreans detained Chinese fishermen. They also wrote China out of their history in saving them during the Korean War. I think they're also trying to claim a Chinese mountain on their Korean map.

By the way, you ungrateful Vietnamese have a funny way of showing gratitude to China for saving you from the U.S. military during the Vietnam War. You didn't win it without Chinese anti-aircraft guns and other countless supplies. Also, Chinese protection made large parts of North Vietnam no-fly zones for much of the war.

You back-stabbing ingrates.

Here comes my shemale girl friend from the Uttar Pradesh in India. I urge my Chinese friends to welcome her.

Lol I dont take any offense here, but it is clear from your post that only shemales can be friends of bangladeshies.. Good going T-rex

I think Myanmar is trying to move towards the West. They unfairly postponed a Chinese dam under contract.

Those North Koreans detained Chinese fishermen. They also wrote China out of their history in saving them during the Korean War.

By the way, you ungrateful Vietnamese have a funny way of showing gratitude to China for saving you from the U.S. military during the Vietnam War. You didn't win it without Chinese anti-aircraft guns and other countless supplies. Also, Chinese protection made large parts of North Vietnam no-fly zones for much of the war.

You back-stabbing ingrates.
Your stupid anti-aircraft guns were just a poor copy from Soviet weapons(and China didn't know how to take down US's fighter that time bcz her army is Useless). you begged for help from Communist block to free your own @$$, so you had to help another communist nations to return the favor, that's it

...................................hope every one read this now deleting this...........

They stopped the dam because it was going to flood historic sites and disrupt the ecosystem only for 90% of the energy produced to be given to China. The only thing unfair about it is Myanmar's losses.

The way I see it is that China feels she is being threatened by all her neighbors because of her large military force. Which is the same feelings her neighbors had before US started its pivot to Asia.

Maybe instead of threatening the other smaller nations with her military and economic powers, China should've been more friendly and acknowledged that smaller countries do exist, that those countries still has rights, and when you add all the small countries together they can be an entity that can be respected.

All these news about China feeling threatened or pressured from US presence is the region is getting old. If China really values regional stability, she should even welcome this move. That is, if she doesn't have anything to hide or feel guilty about. The US officials are even thanking China for the warm reception their pivot to Asia received.

Back
Top Bottom