What's new

US Seeks Vietnamese Base to Counter China

That is indian viewpoint sung by their puppets in BD, come to Dhaka and get on a public bus to get the Bangladeshi viewpoint. :cool::cool:

Did you pay the indians on this forum to worry about Vietnam?
Did they pay you for cheer leading for China and pakistan....be on topic....

That is indian viewpoint sung by their puppets in BD, come to Dhaka and get on a public bus to get the Bangladeshi viewpoint. :cool::cool:

Did you pay the indians on this forum to worry about Vietnam?

We both are facing with same threats from china. Indian guys do it with goodwill.

So why are there pics of modern weapons (which in turn prompted the pics of dead people) in this thread. Why not post the weapons in the military or chinese sub forums?

If I wanted to read discussions about how US Seeks Vietnamese Base to Counter China, I go to this thread. If I wanted to read China's modern missiles jets and ships, I go to Chinese defense.

friend do you think cheap viets will pay anything? they are like 70% of Indian average income```and their cheap personality is world known

average income of China much lower than others, china still belong to developing countries. Mentality of Chinese has something wrong when invented in China such funding fee to be paid for trolling and lying on internet as well known in world.:enjoy:

average income of China much lower than others, china still belong to developing countries. Mentality of Chinese has something wrong when invented in China such funding fee to be paid for trolling and lying on internet as well known in world.:enjoy:

Average Chinese income is FIVE times higher than Vietnamese. China sent a taikonaut into space in 2003. Aside from the U.S. or Russia, no other country (developed or developing) can make that claim.

Average Chinese income is FIVE times higher than Vietnamese. China sent a taikonaut into space in 2003. Aside from the U.S. or Russia, no other country (developed or developing) can make that claim.

China is big country with huge population. It's nothing special. Vietnam is just getting out from 3 wars continuously attacked on us by dirty enemies, with France, USA and China 1979-1990.

China didn't have nothing to do in space other-than to make hilarious showbiz to PR himself. It's better to take care about poverty in China,

%20%285%29.JPG

Poverty in China Statistics
200 million people in China live below the international poverty line of $1.25/day.

468 million people in China live with under $2/day.[ii]

By contrast, Sub-Saharan Africa has 380 million people who live with less than $1.25/day.[iii]

55% of China’s population lives in the countryside.[iv]

China is ranked #99 in the world for GDP per capita, which is behind El Salvador (#92), Albania (#94) and Namibia (#98).[v]

China ranks #103 among countries for infant mortality, behind Albania (#91), Nicaragua (#98) and Samoa (#102). [vi]

The poorest 40% of people in China earn 16% of China’s income, while the richest 20% of people in China earn 48% of the national income.[vii]

Read more: Poverty in China Statistics | All Girls Allowed

China is big country with huge population. It's nothing special. Vietnam is just getting out from 3 wars continuously attacked on us by dirty enemies, with France, USA and China 1979-1990.

China didn't have nothing to do in space other-than to make hilarious showbiz to PR himself. It's better to take care about poverty in China,

Poverty in China Statistics
200 million people in China live below the international poverty line of $1.25/day.

468 million people in China live with under $2/day.[ii]

By contrast, Sub-Saharan Africa has 380 million people who live with less than $1.25/day.[iii]

55% of China’s population lives in the countryside.[iv]

China is ranked #99 in the world for GDP per capita, which is behind El Salvador (#92), Albania (#94) and Namibia (#98).[v]

China ranks #103 among countries for infant mortality, behind Albania (#91), Nicaragua (#98) and Samoa (#102). [vi]

The poorest 40% of people in China earn 16% of China’s income, while the richest 20% of people in China earn 48% of the national income.[vii]

Read more: Poverty in China Statistics | All Girls Allowed

If there are poor people in China, do you have pictures of the FIVE times poorer Vietnamese and Indians? You seem to excel in collecting pictures of poor people. Show us what FIVE-times-poorer Vietnamese and Indians look like. I want to compare them.

By the way, your citation is wrong. China has risen to #88 in 2011 (see citation below). China has moved past El Salvador, Albania, and a lot of other countries.

Did you notice India is ranked #141 and Vietnam at #142? You guys are really dirt poor. I'm talking to you too, Firemaster.

I suppose this is an improvement from one of our Vietnamese low-lifes. He has moved from pictures of dead people to poor people. I wonder if sick Chinese people in hospitals is next on this troll's list.

How are your pictures of dead people and poor people relevant to the topic of an U.S. base in Vietnam that may instigate a Chinese invasion when Neo-cons based in Cam Rahn Bay attack a Chinese maritime patrol boat?

Reference: List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita

If there are poor people in China, do you have pictures of the FIVE times poorer Vietnamese and Indians? You seem to excel in collecting pictures of poor people. Show us what FIVE-times-poorer Vietnamese and Indians look like. I want to compare them.

By the way, your citation is wrong. China has risen to #88 in 2011 (see citation below). China has moved past El Salvador, Albania, and a lot of other countries.

Did you notice India is ranked #141 and Vietnam at #142? You guys are really dirt poor. I'm talking to you too, Firemaster.

I suppose this is an improvement from one of our Vietnamese low-lifes. He has moved from pictures of dead people to poor people. I wonder if sick Chinese people in hospitals is next on this troll's list.

How are your pictures of dead people and poor people relevant to the topic of an U.S. base in Vietnam that may instigate a Chinese invasion when Neo-cons based in Cam Rahn Bay attack a Chinese maritime patrol boat?

Reference: List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita

You are liar.
China => 5,414 US$. Vietnam => 1,374 US$. It's 3.940 time but you stated FIVE time. :rofl:

is lying, modify and edit on statistics data is habitat of chinese ? :meeting: Then all the data from China is wrongly modified by chinese, peoples in the world can not trust on that. he he.

You are liar.
China => 5,414 US$. Vietnam => 1,374 US$. It's 3.940 time but you stated FIVE time. :rofl:

is lying, modify and edit on statistics data is habitat of chinese ? :meeting: Then all the data from China is wrongly modified by chinese, peoples in the world can not trust on that. he he.

You forgot that your Vietnamese Dong is dropping like a rock in value.

You have to translate the local Vietnamese GDP into the current exchange rate. You have to do the same thing for Chinese GDP and exchange rate. The resulting ratio is about 5:1.

The IMF GDP data is based on average currency rates for 2011. It does not reflect the current value of the Chinese and Vietnamese economies. You have to make the adjustments that I stated to arrive at a correct CURRENT picture.

Did they pay you for cheer leading for China and pakistan....be on topic....

Nope, nobody paid me, I love nothing more than trashing the zionazi pet dogs. Now, who could be the tentacles of those despicable zionazis in South Asia? Don't we see them all over the forum defending the self-proclaimed champions of democracy and human rights? Don't we see them defending those who say Palestine does not belong to the Palestinians? Now the same pet dogs are cheer leading for uncle sam in the South China Sea!

You forgot that your Vietnamese Dong is dropping like a rock in value.

You have to translate the local Vietnamese GDP into the current exchange rate. You have to do the same thing for Chinese GDP and exchange rate. The resulting ratio is about 5:1.

The IMF GDP data is based on average currency rates for 2011. It does not reflect the current value of the Chinese and Vietnamese economies. You have to make the adjustments that I stated to arrive at a correct CURRENT picture.

You are typical chinese liar. There is data in US$ for 2011. In fact rate exchange VND/US$ for this year don't change so much. Center Bank of Vietnam control it very carefully.

5,414 US$. / 1,374 US$ but you modified to 5/1. Only Chinese can modify like that. You won on Liar Champion for lying, gold medail, bravo Chinese.:rofl:

You are typical chinese liar. There is data in US$ for 2011. In fact rate exchange VND/US$ for this year don't change so much. Center Bank of Vietnam control it very carefully.

5,414 US$. / 1,374 US$ but you modified to 5/1. Only Chinese can modify like that. You won on Liar Champion for lying, gold medail, bravo Chinese.:rofl:
Explains it all

China Is a Black Box of Misinformation - Bloomberg

Not true.

The IMF data only captured half of the depreciation in the Vietnamese Dong's value for 2011 by using the average exchange rate. You have to capture the full Vietnamese Dong drop for 2011.

Also, the IMF data only captured half of the appreciation in the Chinese Yuan for 2011. You have to convert it at the current exchange rate of 6.31 Yuans per U.S. dollar to reflect the correct current Chinese per-capita GDP.

The IMF data is an artificial construct that was meant to measure economies with currencies that do not fluctuate very much (i.e. within 1% or so). However, the Vietnamese Dong and Indian Rupee have been collapsing by 10% or more. The IMF data was never meant to accurately measure imploding economies.

Not true.

The IMF data only captured half of the depreciation in the Vietnamese Dong's value for 2011 by using the average exchange rate. You have to capture the full Vietnamese Dong drop for 2011.

Also, the IMF data only captured half of the appreciation in the Chinese Yuan for 2011. You have to convert it at the current exchange rate of 6.31 Yuans per U.S. dollar to reflect the correct current Chinese per-capita GDP.

The IMF data is an artificial construct that was meant to measure economies with currencies that do not fluctuate very much (i.e. within 1% or so). However, the Vietnamese Dong and Indian Rupee have been collapsing by 10% or more. The IMF data was never meant to accurately measure imploding economies.

No explanation, bro. You are loser in this debate.
The data for year 2011 is fixed, all the escalation of rate exchange has been included, made by IMF. It's last figure for report.
Only chinese like you do such explanation stupidly.:rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom