What's new

US Senate panel cuts Pakistan aid over conviction

Again assumptions..... Of ISI involvement and Another assumption that he did not trust ISI. Well he did not go to CIA the CIA came to him.... And as CIA came to him he should have informed the local authorities about the situation. Well why he did not...... If your assumption is Trust my assumption is MONEY.

And BTW if US really cared about Afridi there is no chance ISI could have ever set their hands on him. He was pawn and US played him and left him. And thats what they do.

Plus why our internal failure haven't been looked into..... Well they have... But as i said we dont make everything public like some others. However if you want us to put our official into jail for 33 years for UNINTENTIONAL failure than sorry can't do that.

This is not a small negligence. The most wanted terrorist lived in Pakistan for a decade and near PMA and other military cantonments and you seriously want to convince us that the ISI and Army did not know. Of course I do not have evidence to prove it, but this situation is very strange. And now the only man who is in prison is the one who helped to locate OBL.

Instead of making a lot of explanations and providing credible evidence that it was indeed a failure and not collusion and making inquiries which points to the responsible officials you defence establishment chose the strategy of low profile and diverting the focus on the issue of sovereignty to inflame the Pakistani public against the US while hoping not to answer the hard questions about OBL in Pakistan.

This is not a serious attitude. Pakistan government and Army and ISI should conduct a thorough investigation and publish their findings and what steps they tool to prevent another "failure". Until that will happen (and I know it will never happen...) Pakistan should not be surprised to be considered as a state which harboured the most dangerous terrorist who is responsible for the murder of tens of thousands of people. And your country helped him to get away with it - either by helping to hide or either by being passive and not doing your job for ten years!

And of course Pakistan lost the last shreds of creditability it had in the international community.

Here is the most relevant fact -- Dr. Afridi was in the service of a foreign intelligence service, a treasonous act, much like Jonathan Pollard, an American citizen, was in the service of a foreign intelligence service

This i believe is the most important point on this thread - if its a crime in the USA then Pakistan judiciary system is singing from the same hymn books. Anyone not accepting the Pakistani decision read up on it and make your own mind up gentleman.

lets break it down 1 by 1...

Stratfor. Anonymous hacking group. Names we know but wont publish.... OK. Strong enough.

Anyway if you read the articles you posted yourself.... You'll find

There you go. Your internet link proofs and their counter proof.

which link stated that that????

You did not presented any facts, just arguments.

Why this physician turned to CIA and not ISI? Why did he take the risk? Probably because he knew that ISI protects OBL and in the minute he will turn to them he will be arrested and OBL will disappear again.

Possibly , the CIA could offer more than ISI could even imagine , huh ? :azn:

Obviously , Could we give him a Green Card and **** loads of cash ? I think not !

That is the obvious reason ... He took the risk and shall now pay for the greed !

Wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to temptation
:wave:

Just like hundreds of other AQ leaders that were handed over to US !

Because the Indian members should learn to differentiate between the actions of a individual and state now ...
You do not know the **** you are talking about ! ISI has the mandate to share intelligence with US , the same is not true for any other Pakistani citizen !

So what the **** was the American president telling his nation in the address given right after OBL raid , or Indians only take selected biased news ? :azn:

Go figure it out ! Conspiracy theorist !

and stop posting Rediff links ! Wont help you ...

hight of depression i guess..anyway,its CIA who posted bounty over the head on OBL,not ISI...so,why should he go in the 1st place???he would go vanish if he provided info on OBL... :lol: :lol:

and post your link if you can...hollow words doesn't mean anything..i can post thousands link for my logic...atleast you post 1. :lol:

This is not a small negligence. The most wanted terrorist lived in Pakistan for a decade and near PMA and other military cantonments and you seriously want to convince us that the ISI and Army did not know. Of course I do not have evidence to prove it, but this situation is very strange. And now the only man who is in prison is the one who helped to locate OBL.

Instead of making a lot of explanations and providing credible evidence that it was indeed a failure and not collusion and making inquiries which points to the responsible officials you defence establishment chose the strategy of low profile and diverting the focus on the issue of sovereignty to inflame the Pakistani public against the US while hoping not to answer the hard questions about OBL in Pakistan.

This is not a serious attitude. Pakistan government and Army and ISI should conduct a thorough investigation and publish their findings and what steps they tool to prevent another "failure". Until that will happen (and I know it will never happen...) Pakistan should not be surprised to be considered as a state which harboured the most dangerous terrorist who is responsible for the murder of tens of thousands of people. And your country helped him to get away with it - either by helping to hide or either by being passive and not doing your job for ten years!

And of course Pakistan lost the last shreds of creditability it had in the international community.

On one incident we lost all credibility but no one will talk about dozens when we helped you......

After all that discussion we had i'll try to raise my voice whenever wherever possible on OBL issue and to look into what lead to it..... BUT you first go and ask US govt how ISI knew about him. Why CIA let ISI have him.. Whose negligence led OBL escape for Tora Bora??? You get answer of those i'll try to get answer of ISI negligence. Seems like a fair deal to me.

Does your international community consists of US and Western countries only ? :azn:

If yes , then no , we aren't even bothered by it ... WE have sacrificed more than 40k people ... Learn to fight your own war !

Does your international community consists of US and Western countries only ? :azn:

If yes , then no , we aren't even bothered by it ... WE have sacrificed more than 40k people ... Learn to fight your own war !

hight of depression..almost every link you find in net have repeated same lines.."ISI knew whereabouts OBL"..oppsssss...ISI is not part of government...my bad..they are the one who runs government.. :lol:

Depression ? :azn: Most probably , Indians are more bothered about him than the Americans now ... Now wait , what does it tell me ? :what: ... About time you learn to face the hard cold facts , instead of trying to find loopholes in the law and making conspiracy theories !

You put 5 links for me to read and you dont read it yourself..... Do some work buddy.

HE couldn't even answer the question about the address of US president after OBL raid ... Do you think he would have read his own links ? :azn: Their kind only looks for fancy anti-Pakistan titles and then gloats over !

Terribly psychologically obsessed people !

You put 5 links for me to read and you dont read it yourself..... Do some work buddy.

i read all of it and not a singel one stated that(atleast i don;t see)..so why don't you mark out lines and the specific link..

This is not a small negligence. The most wanted terrorist lived in Pakistan for a decade and near PMA and other military cantonments and you seriously want to convince us that the ISI and Army did not know.

At best , I can consider it a security negligence but cant use it as a pretext for committing treason against the state for greed !

Depression ? :azn: Most probably , Indians are more bothered about him than the Americans now ... Now wait , what does it tell me ? :what: ... About time you learn to face the hard cold facts , instead of trying to find loopholes in the law and making conspiracy theories !

HE couldn't even answer the question about the address of US president after OBL raid ... Do you think he would have read his own links ? :azn: Their kind only looks for fancy anti-Pakistan titles and then gloats over !

Terribly psychologically obsessed people !

i edited my post...snd post the link what obama said after OBL killed...then we'll talk..

i edited my post...snd post the link what obama said after OBL killed...then we'll talk..

Let google be your best friend ! The address is available for all to listen on youtube !
You do not know such a small thing and are debating with us on the role of ISI ? :azn:

Let google be your best friend ! The address is available for all to listen on youtube !
You do not know such a small thing and are debating with us on the role of ISI ? :azn:

post yourself buddy...and don't tried to be too smart...i posted link for my argument..where's yours????is in your country banned google too??? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom