What's new

US Senator questions US' aid to India

support you with your Interest if you support ours!

same as you take your pants off and i will take my gun out....you do this and i do that...you buy my war and take it your country and i will give you brand new dollar bills....unfortunately musharfy did heard you loud and clear and acted on it.

same as you take your pants off and i will take my gun out....you do this and i do that...you buy my war and take it your country and i will give you brand new dollar bills....unfortunately musharfy did heard you loud and clear and acted on it.

" musharfy " did what was best for his people......

he prevented us from attacking you guys.... he should be a hero for your people

I think we should continue with this AID because INDIA is on the verge of becoming a superpower soon, and we need you guys help to counter china.... have have a strong presence in your Region and support you with your Interest if you support ours!

divide and conqure "Cunnning like a Jackle as always",
counter China? you guys always wanted to be on the top of the table, so we knew that you'll go to any extend to bribe the Indian side to do all your dirty ambition come true. If you really are a global player then do not consider China as your enemy but a health competitor to your economy.

" musharfy " did what was best for his people......

he prevented us from attacking you guys.... he should be a hero for your people

why do you dream of attacking a soverign state, what has Pakistan done for you, they have been a loyal friend for you for a very long time and yet you say that your government intends to attack Pakistan.
Pakistan should have sided with India accepting India as her friend rather than taking US side as US has been a back stabber when I hear crap from people like you

counter China? you guys always wanted to be on the top of the table, so we knew that you'll go to any extend to bribe the Indian side to do all your dirty ambition come true. If you really are a global player then do not consider China as your enemy but a health competitor to your economy.

yanks knows that they have use n throw policy,and they also know that india is aware about it.

a good chunk of aid to india comes from international lending/development institutions --like the World Bank, IFAD, etc.

a good chunk of aid to india comes from international lending/development institutions --like the World Bank, IFAD, etc.

@Abu, my friend, every one knows the piece of Info that you have posted, what is the point of redundancy.

to point out that a good bulk of ongoing aid to india (for development/infrastructure assistance, and poverty alleviation, etc) is allocated and distributed to hindustan via such agencies and institutions.....not necessarily by the US govt. directly. In fact as far as i know, india has been one of the largest recipients of such assistance

so basically, a hypothetical ''cut'' in any aid to hindustan on behalf of the US Govt. would not mean that this explains the ''whole picture'' here. The same applies to Pakistan, actually. Though we all know where the so-called government-to-government ''aid'' is headed, due to deterioration in relations.

to point out that a good bulk of ongoing aid to india (for development/infrastructure assistance, and poverty alleviation, etc) is allocated and distributed to hindustan via such agencies and institutions.....not necessarily by the US govt. directly. In fact as far as i know, india has been one of the largest recipients of such assistance

so basically, a hypothetical ''cut'' in any aid to hindustan on behalf of the US Govt. would not mean that this explains the ''whole picture'' here. The same applies to Pakistan, actually. Though we all know where the so-called government-to-government ''aid'' is headed, due to deterioration in relations.

Thanks for respecting the request from my part to eloborate your stand.

to the topic, US gives aids to INDIA not only to create a close relationship(this motive is only secondary) but the primary motive I hope is to counter the social hazard that the Indian mass population is facing in the form of poverty, HIV, maternal death, improper medical facility, etc. This illuzioN is just playing with the sentiments and values of the Pakistains by posting some crap so Ignore the chap.

the primary motive I hope is to counter the social hazard that the Indian mass population is facing in the form of poverty, HIV, maternal death, improper medical facility, etc.

well thats part of the many things that those organizations aim to do.....

as for govt-to-govt financial aid, i dont know the amount or extent as far as indian is concerned....but the point is, india does take aid. Thats between india and the lenders. Same way, as far as Pakistan and aid (versus mere ''aid'' -- i stress the quotations) that is an issue between Pakistan and the lenders.

This illuzioN is just playing with the sentiments and values of the Pakistains by posting some crap so Ignore the chap.[/QUOTE]

I think we should continue with this AID because INDIA is on the verge of becoming a superpower soon, and we need you guys help to counter china.... have have a strong presence in your Region and support you with your Interest if you support ours!

Americans must be the most cunning people on planet earth.

Why do you people want to rule the entire planet?

Are you not satisfied with the land that you stole from Native Americans ("Red Indians")?

why do you dream of attacking a soverign state, what has Pakistan done for you, they have been a loyal friend for you for a very long time and yet you say that your government intends to attack Pakistan.
Pakistan should have sided with India accepting India as her friend rather than taking US side as US has been a back stabber when I hear crap from people like you
Dude...you seriously need to brush up your International affairs knowledge!!

I never said China was our Enemy.... its just that China does alot of things and choices that dont make sense in regards to peace in the region.....

Back
Top Bottom