What's new

US Sides with UAE over Island issue

US will even Sides with Al Qaida & Taliban If they starts fight with Iran today....soo who cares:lol:

lol Hossein where did it hurts u?

u r the one who was giving any credit to u.s rating not me and i know who my enemies r , whoever disagree with u or doesnot support ur line is not human, going to hell , less intellect etc lol

TARIQ

well as I knew in 1971 when we captured the island we never fired a single bullet , more importantly greater and lesser tonb never had any population or any troop stationed there and only abumusa had population . and police force .
another matter that show this is a fake is that this picture says he is a soldier ,and as we knew at the time there was no UAE and no Arab army only some local Arab police and British army which have pulled out of the region at the time.

according to the above book

He was a soldier of the Local Police force of the emirate (not the UAE, just in case you say again there was no UAE before 1971).

He was shot by the Iranians while trying to keep the flag of Ras Al Khaimah aloft on the flag post on the Island (one of the emirates that form UAE today, again not the UAE just in case you say again there was no UAE before 1971)

If you want i can give a complete account of what happened that day on the islands (the two Tunbs) that you claim did not have any population. But again it will be all declared as false propaganda.

Pakistanis are so naive. What do you want the US to do for you? give you the Kashmir?
only way for Pakistan to get Kashmir is to defeat India militarily, which will NEVER happen.

L O L Really they also said Pakistan will never get nukes guess what we are a nuclear power NOW and produce our own Missiles.

Rasool Allah was a goat herder but offcourse u ppl dont know any history about him.

2 more piece of info since u brainwashed worshippers of mullahs of iran , banu Ummayyah r cousins of the Prophet peace be upon him and this is maybe a new info for u and ppl alike u . the Prophet was married to the daughter of abu sufiyan , sister of Ameer Mo3avyiah r-a ( her name is umm almomeneen Ramla and famously known as umm habiba

TARIQ

Doesn't matter since it is the character and piousness of a person that matters in Islam not the ancestory !

12605_317.jpg

don't let worshippers of iranian mullah make u write comments that degrade pakistanies it is better to not respond to them and if u can't just leave this forum that will be a lot better

TARIQ

Workshippers of Iranian Mullahs ? :rofl:

Now if we are , what is so wrong about them ? :azn: Should i call you feet lickers of House of Saud and Wahhabi Mullahs ?

Arabs have killed more Shias than the other way around ... Will you deny this ?

Degrade Pakistanis ? They show their real faces to us and talk about Pakistan Army which has 100x more guts than the entire GCC combined ... They talk of military ( really :rofl: ) which had to rent US soldiers and coalition to defend their country ... :azn:

P.S I am not a Shi'te :P

Workshippers of Iranian Mullahs ? :rofl:

Now if we are , what is so wrong about them ? :azn: Should i call you feel lickers of House of Saud and Wahhabi Mullahs ?

Arabs have killed more Shias than the other way around ... Will you deny this ?

Degrade Pakistanis ? They show their real faces to us and talk about Pakistan Army which has 100x more guts than the entire GCC combined ... They talk of military ( really :rofl: ) which had to rent US soldiers and coalition to defend their country ... :azn:

YES YOUR question are right tariq ziyad insulting pakistan and shias

Arab have done gr8 service to islam and might they have some issues right now among themselves but what we pakistanies have done that u can compare it with their gr8 service to islam?

Let me recall these great services for you ...

Sided with Britain to break up Ottoman Empire and paved the way for the creation of Israel - Check

Lost Control of huge territories including the Jerusalem to Israel - Check

Built an intimate relationship with the Americans and made the $ the reserve currency of the world ( by basically pegging the oil with dollar - petrodollar ) - Check

Provided money and assistance to Iraq to kill Shias - Check

Allowed the coalition of Zionist to defend their territory against Iraq in the Gulf War - Check

Spend lavishly , live unIslamic lives , booze , prostitution and other pleasures of life are common in their countries in which their corrupt monarch and themselves indulge in - Check

Declare others " Infidel " , urge everyone to fight against Israel and USA , provoke anti American sentiments whilst in the same time remaining in bed with them - Check

Now compare their services with our's

Stationed PA in the kingdom to defend Arabs - Check

Helped regain the control of the Grand Mosque during the seizure - Check

Sent pilots in Arab - Israeli wars - Check

Helped the Bosnian muslims - Check

See the result ? and make no mistake , I am talking about the modern Arabs ,not the medieval ones whose services were exemplary , who spread Islam across the world ...

Let me recall these great services for you ...

Sided with Britain to break up Ottoman Empire and paved the way for the creation of Israel - Check

Lost Control of huge territories including the Jerusalem to Israel - Check

Built an intimate relationship with the Americans and made the $ the reserve currency of the world ( basically pegged the oil with dollar - petrodollar ) - Check

Provided money and assistance to Iraq to kill Shias - Check

Allowed the coalition of Zionist to defend their territory against Iraq in the Gulf War - Check

Spend lavishly , live unIslamic lives , booze , prostitution and other pleasures of life are common in their countries in which their corrupt monarch indulge in - Check

Declare others " Infidel " , urge everyone to fight against Israel and USA , provoke anti American sentiments whilst in the same time remaining in bed with them - Check

Now compare their services with our's

Stationed PA in the kingdom to defend Arabs - Check

Helped regain the control of the Grand Mosque during the seizure - Check

Sent pilots in Arab - Israeli wars - Check

Helped the Bosnian muslims - Check

See the result ? and make no mistake , I am talking about the modern Arabs ,not the medieval ones whose services were exemplary , who spread Islam across the world ...

You deserve 10 thank yous for summing that up so perfectly

believe me these ppl r frustrated coz they see syria is coming back to muslims and they can't do a thing so they take out their anger on saudia ( actually these r hater of islam and muslims but can't say it openly AND SAUDIA IS A SYMBOL FOR US MUSLIMS I mean land of hijaz and najd ) and these coward r brave only behind computer screens

Frustrated ? :azn: While Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries openly collaborate with US and Israel ?

Syria already belongs to the Muslims ! Actually its the monarchy that must end for true Islam to flourish in Arab ...

Just curious , why do you guys never mention Bahrain ? :azn:

Haters of Islam ? :rofl: One step short of calling us " Infidels " Aren't you ? ... Just go ahead ... We do not require the House of Saud certificate for authentic muslims :P

Stop this Saudi Arabia is a symbol of Islam propaganda , nobody would attack them because they are in bed with Zionist themselves :azn: !

Just because the Kaaba is there doesn't mean that whatever the Arabs do , they are immune to criticism and somehow superior to us and automatically guaranteed Jannat ... Remember the last sermon ! :azn: The character of present day Arabs would surprise you , just go read a few deeds of the Monarchs of House of Saud , how rampant is booze , prostitution and drugs in Arabic cities ... and you will understand ... Ironically , these are the same people propagating strict , rigid interpretation of Islam everywhere in the world ...

Frustrated ? :azn: While Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries openly collaborate with US and Israel ?

Syria already belongs to the Muslims ! Actually its the monarchy that must end for true Islam to flourish in Arab ...

Just curious , why do you guys never mention Bahrain ? :azn:

Haters of Islam ? :rofl: One step short of calling us " Infidels " Aren't you ? ... Just go ahead ... We do not require the House of Saud certificate for authentic muslims :P

Stop this Saudi is a symbol of Islam ! Just because the Kaaba is there doesn't mean that whatever the Arabs do , they are immune to criticism and somehow superior to us and automatically guaranteed Jannat ... Remember the last sermon ! :azn: The character of present day Arabs would surprise you , just go read a few deeds of the Monarchs of House of Saud , how rampant is booze , prostitution and drugs in Arabic cities ...

Damn it where do these bins and co go when we want answers lol:shout:

Tariq bin ziyad Batman zialuaisum zavaran answer this lets see how much of a Pakistani you are?

add somebozo to it I sent the guy a pm suggesting we should be encouraging Iranians and Arabs to make peace and he responded by stating he wanted to burn all Iranians. I noticed Oscar had a good name for them the other day Parabians Pakistanis who are more Arab than Arab. Luckily there is not many of them

Back
Top Bottom