What's new

US signals Zardari to remove Musharraf

If the US wants Musharraf out, Pakistan wants Musharraf out.

Interestingly all these anti-Mush people kept complaining that he's an American puppet. The real puppetshow has just begun.

indians and taliban wants Musharraf out.

Today i read a news from AFP about meeting of Musharraf and CoAS and they wrote US-Backed Musharraf :cheesy:

^^^^The Indians made a big mistake by not holding serious talks with President Musharraf. Now I dont know if it will as easy to solve this issue as it was 3 to 4 years ago.

America, coerced the entire thing to begin with!

Remember how he received a string of calls pressing him to relinquish his uniform? Dude, America is pulling the strings like a puppetteer.

America and all of it's Pak governmental cronies are going to have one bite their ***. Just like how today theres an environment where everyone just wants Musharraf to go, once he IS gone the real reason why people want Mush to go would come forward.

To do against what America wants of Pakistan.

As Pakistanis we must oppose imperialism. We must do the opposite of what America wants to do with Pakistan.

What makes one feel that India wants Musharraf out?

A misplaced idea indeed to believe so.

He has done much for CBMs and that is why there is confidence for the future.

What makes one feel that India wants Musharraf out?

A misplaced idea indeed to believe so.

He has done much for CBMs and that is why there is confidence for the future.

agreed. However it is a fact that Nawaz wanted a similar settlement with india which would have gone ahead had Mr Musharraf not intervened in kargil.
To be honest, we have no other option, but to extend the hand of friendship towards each other. The sooner we understand this the better of we will all be.
Araz

^^^^The Indians made a big mistake by not holding serious talks with President Musharraf. Now I dont know if it will as easy to solve this issue as it was 3 to 4 years ago.

Really?? You have conveniently forgotten the Kargil war whose chief architect was Musharraf and you say that we made a mistake in not holding talks!

US signals Zardari to remove Musharraf

By NAVEED BUTT

ISLAMABAD - The United States (US) has given green signal to Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Co-Chairperson Asif Ali Zardari for removing President Pervez Musharraf form his office, a reliable source told The Nation on Saturday.

According to a well-informed source, US Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte, along with a delegation of Democratic Senators, is coming to Pakistan within the next three days to meet President Pervez Musharraf and PPP Co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari. "Negroponte will arrive in Pakistan with a message of US President George W Bush for President Musharraf", sources claimed.

The sources further said that Negroponte would give time frame to President Musharraf for quitting his office. The sources asserted that PPP-P President Makhdoom Amin Fahim was likely to become new President after removal of General (Retd) Pervez Musharraf.

The sources further stated that after taking green signal the PPP would give time frame, most probably till June 10, to the President to tender resignation or be ready for impeachment. "The PPP has also completed its work for impeachment of President Pervez Musharraf with two-thirds majority in the joint session of Parliament", the sources told, adding that the matter of impeachment was also discussed in the Central Executive Committee (CEC) of PPP that was held at Zardari House here on Saturday.

The sources said that the PPP leadership was in constant contact with the forward bloc of Pakistan Muslim League-Q and independent candidates including Manzoor Watto and Hamid Nasir Chattha. The sources said that most of the PML-Q parliamentarians would support the PPP for impeachment of the President.

The PPP source said that in the CEC meeting of the PPP, almost all the members had given clear-cut message to their Co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari to get rid of the dictator.

"In the meeting, the party Co-Chairman told the members that the President did not want to hand over powers to Parliament and he was creating many obstacles to make supremacy of Parliament impossible", the sources said.

US signals Zardari to remove Musharraf | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

This clown Naveed Butt's anti-Musharraf bias shows right through when in a news report he refers to the President of Pakistan as a "dictator". :lol::tsk:

Really?? You have conveniently forgotten the Kargil war whose chief architect was Musharraf and you say that we made a mistake in not holding talks!

Well President Musharraf was not the only one but whatever. Now these things are in the past, when he wanted to move foward you guys didn't and let me tell you you guys made a mistake. When he was popular it would of been easy to solve all our issues. This issue needs one on one talk, you cant have 25 on 25 talks, because their will be always someone who disagrees. First I think the commanders of the Armed Forces should meet, because they are the most important players in this conflict, have them set their boundaries and then let the elected leaders take care of the rest.

Well President Musharraf was not the only one but whatever. Now these things are in the past, when he wanted to move foward you guys didn't and let me tell you you guys made a mistake. When he was popular it would of been easy to solve all our issues. This issue needs one on one talk, you cant have 25 on 25 talks, because their will be always someone who disagrees. First I think the commanders of the Armed Forces should meet, because they are the most important players in this conflict, have them set their boundaries and then let the elected leaders take care of the rest.

The Indian army doesn't take decisions on foreign policy. We don't have a single person who is the whole and sole of the govt. major policy decisions need to be approved by the parliament. And since the elections in pakistan, the situation is the same there too(hopefully). So your one-on-one idea cannot solve all problems.

The Indian army doesn't take decisions on foreign policy. We don't have a single person who is the whole and sole of the govt. major policy decisions need to be approved by the parliament. And since the elections in pakistan, the situation is the same there too(hopefully). So your one-on-one idea cannot solve all problems.

indian civil government are not self fish corrupt thief who only think of making factories mills property etc over seas from looted poor civilians money.. when ever a dictator has steped up to take control of pakistan undoubtedly always done better..
Ayub Khan-- founder of islamabad--- good relationship with US and a lots of development in the country..
Z-A-Bhutto-- a hyper war fanatic who threaten to attack india in front of UN council.. and eventually the founder of PPP "Bhutto Familys" Party" and a dynasty in the name of democracy..
Nawaz Sharif---- a gang party all set to loot once again and fool Pakistanis while trying to be such a loser patriotic.. giving wrong hopes to awaam like "1rupee "roti" cheap "oil" no more load shadings, jobs etc etc...
BB--Zadari--- lol.... the most overrated female politician in da history! and can i forget the lost decade of 90s...
Mushraff-- a lot of good things and bad things about him.. though way better then current thugs in politics..
in India most richest people are businessman while in pakistan they are politicians..

Please my friend. In every single country foreign policy is made by the Armed Forces. If it was not such in India then the Siechen issue would of been solved by now. Was it not the Indian General who said the aggreement is no good and not acceptable to the Armed Forces(Well he said something like this, correct me if I am wrong.).

Back
Top Bottom