What's new

US strikes in Pakistan will continue: Gates

^^ Perhaps "clan" is a better word to describe these groups, since they're all of the same status, at least to some neutral clan.

Yes not all pasthuns are from lost tribes but majority of them example niazi are from turk branch of pasthuns

No. This is false. There is no majority Middle Eastern derived Pashtun population anywhere in Pakistan or Afghanistan. They are all from the same stock (which isn't Middle Eastern), except those that have mixed up substantially, obviously.

No. This is false. There is no majority Middle Eastern derived Pashtun population anywhere in Pakistan or Afghanistan. They are all from the same stock (which isn't Middle Eastern), except those that have mixed up substantially, obviously.

Again you decided not accept historical facts Arabs(Adnani only) and Pushtoons(Afridi,lodhi,duranni etc ) are cousins already i have proved aboved through historical logic .

But why you dont like this relationship

what I do not understand is people in pakistan beat chest and protest when Palestine is attacked.
But when same thing is happening and sovereignty is breached no one really does any thing to stop these attacks in Pakistan.

what I do not understand is people in pakistan beat chest and protest when Palestine is attacked.
But when same thing is happening and sovereignty is breached no one really does any thing to stop these attacks in Pakistan.

I guess, we're overly obsessed with the problems of others. That has always been the problem of Pakistan. The US threat is real and getting bigger as each day passes by. It needs to be tackled head on. Of course, the butchering of innocent Palestinians needs to be condemned in the harshest manner. It's inhumane and breaches all human norms. However, the same should apply for US missile strikes. It should be condemned with the same vigour.

Last edited:
I guess, we're overly obsessed with the problems of others. The US threat is real and getting bigger as each day passes by. It needs to be tackled head on. Of course, the butchering of innocent Palestinians needs to be condemned in the harshest manner. It's inhumane and breaches all human norms. The same should apply for US missile strikes.
Although you sounds realistic but still you are not up there..Palestine problem is not a new one..You can always expect volcanoes near two colliding plates..People of pakistan should worry about their own people more than anything else in the world..There is no similarity b/w what is happening in subcontinent to palestine.. So first breath should go to once own problem..

Although you sounds realistic but still you are not up there..Palestine problem is not a new one..You can always expect volcanoes near two colliding plates..People of pakistan should worry about their own people more than anything else in the world..There is no similarity b/w what is happening in subcontinent to palestine.. So first breath should go to once own problem..

I'm up there buddy... I think you have reading issues. Read my post again and compare it with yours. Do you realize that you're repeating whatever I have said?

PS. Acer is a crappy brand btw... Just my opinion.

I guess, we're overly obsessed with the problems of others. That has always been the problem of Pakistan. The US threat is real and getting bigger as each day passes by. It needs to be tackled head on. Of course, the butchering of innocent Palestinians needs to be condemned in the harshest manner. It's inhumane and breaches all human norms. However, the same should apply for US missile strikes. It should be condemned with the same vigour.

Here one gets the message you are more concerned about palestine than pakistan.You raise both issues on same breath .That is why I said first breath should go for your country rather than world affairs.
P,s:Maximus is a fictional charecter

Last edited:
Here one gets the message you are more concerned about palestine than pakistan.You raise both issues on same breath .That is why I said first breath should go for your country rather than world affairs.

No, I don't... I only condemn the other wrongdoing. That doesn't mean to say that I'm giving one issue more importance over the other.

Besides, if I was genuinely concerned about the Palestinian issue I wouldn't be sitting here comfortably typing a few lousy strings on my keyboard. I would be out there trying to make a difference. There's a hell of a difference in having an opinion and actually doing something to rectify a situation.

PS. Acer is still a s h i t brand. I hope you don't mind me saying that...

Last edited:
No, I don't... I condemn the other wrongdoing. That doesn't mean to say that I'm giving one issue importance over the other.
No problem Mr maximus as long as our own countries get the care in critical time...

PS:maximus is a fictitious charecter::bunny:

No problem Mr maximus as long as our own countries get the care in critical time...

PS:maximus is a fictitious charecter::bunny:

We will see. We should be open for all scenario's.

PS. Acer is a B quality brand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom