What's new

US suspends military aid to Pakistan. Military says it doesn't need it.

U.S. official: Pakistan to stop dreaming about "free lunch"

People July 11 hearing, according to foreign reports, senior U.S. government officials confirmed 10 days, the United States suspended about $ 800 million to Pakistan for military aid. Dispute between the two countries on counter-terrorism is still heavy.

White House Chief of Staff Daly on Sunday talk shows said the U.S. fight against terrorism in Pakistan is an important ally, but because some of the other party has had to suspend part of the performance of forcing the United States military aid to Pakistan. The two sides on this issue is still to communicate them.

Having these "polite cliches", the Obama officials then warned, if you do not obey the U.S. fight against terrorism target, not wishful thinking in military aid to Pakistan to get a "free lunch."

The plan to cut $ 800 million goal is to be consistent with the United States Islamabad (Pakistan 2011, equivalent to the total number of recipients of $ 20 billion one-third). If Pakistan continues to provoke, there will be more cuts are expected. Daly said, "This is very tricky and complex world of relationships. Clearly, the Pakistani government to assassinate bin Laden to us and our behavior is not an apology to heart." Daley said Powell's remarks is not the slightest when face apology, which also reflects the administration's tough stance on Pakistan.

"If the problem is not resolved, we will not put the white American taxpayer money to Pakistan." Daley added.

Reported that the U.S. government decided to reduce aid, in fact, struggle with the strong emotions of some members of Congress that Pakistan has been double-dealing and ungrateful ally. In the past week, the government and military officials in Pakistan have been severely reprimanded incitement to terrorism, but also expressed concerns about nuclear proliferation. (Zhang Caifeng)
????????????"?????"_??_???

America's brutal words people angry!

ohhhhhhh GOD we are so thankfull to you for show us this day . i hope US will never give pakistan single penny in future and finish this dirty game . now please work hard and earn these peanuts .damn its not a big amount at all :P

India will always welcome whatever is not good for Pakistan. They don't leave such situations without showing their pleasure.

Good for India :)

I think pakistanis are more happy than indians .. don't u think so ?? Isn't that good to have no aid from US ?

:
I think pakistanis are more happy than indians .. don't u think so ?? Isn't that good to have no aid from US ?

yes we are happy

YOU KNOW SIR aid is not free we pay back much much more is last ten years . look from 2001 to 2011 we lost = we earn ? we lost 100 times more then we earn. AID become abuse for us now this news bring us back on track after 10 years .

:

yes we are happy

YOU KNOW SIR aid is not free we pay back much much more is last ten years . look from 2001 to 2011 we lost = we earn ? we lost 100 times more then we earn. AID become abuse for us now this news bring us back on track after 10 years .

Goodluck sir, it seems to be a win- win situation for everyone Pakistan, India and US.. Good work

Yeah we are happy, but the happiness being showed by us and by the Indian govt are two different things.

Indians are happy as the aid was for military purposes, and India dislikes whatever military wise we get.

We are happy as we will not have to depend on the US aid and it will show the true nature of the US yet again to the Pakistani masses and especially its military which is already very anti-US.

If US thinks by stopping the aid it will pressurize us, it will have long term effects on the relationship and that is what we want.

Goodluck sir, it seems to be a win- win situation for everyone Pakistan, India and US.. Good work

i hope now its time to kick out this bloody gov and then start new from 0 . these bastards can do whatever to stay in power.even can sold there sisters and mothers to USA .

i seem to recall a post here of a member asking why cant we get this money from china?

i believe its chinas state policy not to help out with financial aid like this.
i could be wrong.

i seem to recall a post here of a member asking why cant we get this money from china?

i believe its chinas state policy not to help out with financial aid like this.
i could be wrong.

china can provide soft loans as arms and other equpment sir but money is not good idea .i hope there will be no cash AID in future for pakistan.

We need to elect a government that will reflect the wishes of its electorate in foreign policy and governance - that is the only way forward.

Agreed. I am sure it will happen soon InshaAllah.

Thats not the Aid US is paying us for using Pakistan's land for NATOs supply. If US is not paying us the compansation we should immediately stop supply route of NATO like Pakistan did a couple of months back.

Agreed. I am sure it will happen soon InshaAllah.
On what basis is your confidence? You and I live in the U.S., but to TaimiKhan, who lives in Pakistan itself, current politicians are in the game only for themselves and barriers to entry in Pakistani politics are very high. link

Back
Top Bottom