What's new

US threatens India with sanctions over Iranian Oil

Yeah dumba$$, u r thru' with forming alliances with PK, BD, SL and Russia to bring down India and now u want to form an alliance with uncle Sam to bring down India. :rofl:
USA needs to exploit somebody. Now will it target the strong China? or target the weak india who has gold to spare? maybe USA wants indias gold?

USA is beginning to recognize Chinese power. From now on they will compete with us for influence and proxies but will not direct engage militarily.

USA is beginning to realize that China is too powerful to mess with because of our 3000 nuclear weapons. But USA only needs to bully weaker countries to exploit them economically. Now it looks like USA has figured out that its more economically cost effective for them to work with powerful China to exploit weak india than to work with weak and unreliable india against way too powerful to mess with China.
Now Chinese diplomats can exploit this rift in the indo US relationship to protect our economic development by sacrificing indias sovereignty!

Sun Tze art of war!

USA needs to exploit somebody. Now will it target the strong China? or target the weak india who has gold to spare? maybe USA wants indias gold?

USA is beginning to recognize Chinese power. From now on they will compete with us for influence and proxies but will not direct engage militarily.

First of all get a clue: this is about Iran. Exploit what rift? Iran is not a rift btw PRC and Uncle? Get a clue fool, before you talk about "art of war". And what "power" is there to be "recognized" when boxers like you roam the land? It's one thing if you are a "false flag". If to the contrary and your lot is numerous, then woe is China indeed.

I am going to adopt the "FairAndUnbiased" rule here ... whenever boxers like you talk about "China's interest", then it's safe to bet that the "greatest number of Chinese people's interest" must lie somewhere else.

"Sacrificing sovereignty" ... get a clue before you start moaning! If you count jerking off as hard work then I'll leave you to your hand job.

Carry on.

X> Y Doesn't mean than Y can be sacrificed, does it?

I'll just quote Bill Clinton here, "It's the Economy, Stupid!". :)

My point is that if economic considerations were the primary factory, the US would not 'alienate' China with all the tough talk, given the latter's much more lucrative market. Iran has a higher per-capita GDP than India, yet the US has laid down the law.

With a 15 trillion dollar economy and technological supremacy, the US can afford to play tough when its geopolitical goals are at stake.

My point is that if economic considerations were the primary factory, the US would not 'alienate' China with all the tough talk, given the latter's much more lucrative market. Iran has a higher per-capita GDP than India, yet the US has laid down the law.

With a 15 trillion dollar economy and technological supremacy, the US can afford to play tough when its geopolitical goals are at stake.

Countries have their own geopolitical goals and if they clash then it needs to be sorted out bilaterally, I seriously don't understand why china is in this picture where the equation is between the US-India- Iran. A troll drags in China and we all go off topic because of that dumba$$.

Vis a Vis Iran India has a relation/trade/ and geo political goal.
The US wants its sanctions against Iran to bite. Now it falls on India and the US to discuss and sort this out bilaterally.

I agree it's not all about economy and that's why I gave the other reasons, didn't I?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom