What's new

US to rely on India if Afghan supply route is not opened: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha they can't even call Iran, Iran. They will have to RELY upon Iran, their mortal enemies.

Unless India developed teleportation devices, they mean going through Iran.

This is a win for us at least. We will get the bullseye off of us finally and the militants will go back to fighting India or Americans (with the lack of American targets, they may get more India centric).

Which is our main concern in keeping the supply route open.

the Taliban? they will get smashed by Indian COIN forces take a look at hour history of fighting insurgencies we have dedicated COIN units specially trained in counter-gureilla warfare the Taliban will go down like the Pakistani sponsored groups in Kashmir if they even dare to fight Indian forces.
Then please go ahead :yahoo:........ because Afghanistan is also known as graveyard of super powers.:hang2:

hahaha. I think you are more advanced than america lol. I just hope that you send your forces there.

we don't think that i'm just saying we have high expertise in counter insurgency even US commandos trained at the CIJWS in Mizoram many other foreign forces were trained their as well besides you guys get bombed by either Taliban or by airstrikes/drones shows your rudimentary COIN capability.

and dnt feel proud on killing of innocent kashmiri labeling them insurgents.

innocent my a$$ those terrorist scum you send in are no innocents the real innocents are the Kashmiri Pandits forced away from their natural motherland by the external militants sent in by your intelligence agencies but nonetheless IA always needs target practice every time those brainwashed scum try and enter J&K they are shot dead on the spot by our forces.

Guys how stupid are we and our leaders. Afghanistan is in our neighbourhood. All the countries in the neighbourhood that is China India Pakistan Iran Russia etc have an interest in a peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan. We allow an interloper from thousands of miles to tell us what's good for us?? The only reason Americans are interested is so they can get involved in various pipelines so their corporations can skim profits for their people. Americans want bases to keep an eye on some of the countries. Why Why Why does India or any of us accept or even contemplate what Americans want?? Especially when the Americans have finally accepted that the status quo where they keep so many soldiers in Afghanistan is unsustainable long term.

Remember we have to live here and American's dont

This thread is an ample example of why some Indian forum member waste their own time and ours. I suggested the above which was in no way controversial nor was it negative about India. this was met with ignorant derision from some Indians and off topic comments by me too to respond to remind Indians that they are neither Incredible nor shining.

The American proposals are unworkable and we have gone to the nth degree on this thread I suggest that anyone that thinks that it is feasible to read some excellent posts from Indians and Pakistan:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ies-between-pak-russia-china-iran-cars-3.html

I then put up this post.

Please quote the relevant posts. I can't be arsed going through 45 pages of "dreams"

I then got this response from one of the more senior Indian members.

At least one thing is clear, the US is not planning to attack Iran in the foreseeable future. As soon as the ink on the signature of this deal dries, all nations will resume their trade with Iran - If the US can do it, so can everyone.

Simply the thread suggests there are two visions for the neighbourhood one put forwarded by Putin which excludes or has limited American involvement and then the Silk route proposed by Americans. The Americans first looked at what they are trying to do today in 2004 and decided it was unworkable. However having now exhausted all options this is very much a plan b. It was discussed at the regional conference on Afghanistan in Turkey. All the neighbouring countries opposed it and even India was silent on it

I responded with the above. Now you are either stupid or thick or both you have been given a summery. You have been given a thread where there are numerous articles to verify my summery. But some of you Indians still wish to talk rubbish about transit routes and Indian proxy roles based on nothing but your wish to be a proxy .

If you wish to discuss go read the prime material on that thread and then discuss. Dont just talk crap

Hahahahaha they can't even call Iran, Iran. They will have to RELY upon Iran, their mortal enemies.

Unless India developed teleportation devices, they mean going through Iran.

But Asim Delop and I discussed this earlier in the thread. if Americans had access to Stargate or teleport devices why would they teleport to India to teleport to Afghanistan. They could take the direct route. :rofl:

But Asim Delop and I discussed this earlier in the thread. if Americans had access to Stargate or teleport devices why would they teleport to India to teleport to Afghanistan. They could take the direct route. :rofl:

Scotty's job was outsourced to India.

From India via air to Afghanistan is possible and see Pakistan has never blocked air supplies of NATO over it's air space and this option will decrease the cost from 6 times higher to 2 times higher.

grrrr....which will effectively bankrupt the mighty USA which is already cutting hundreds of billions of dollars in defense spending.

grrrr....which will effectively bankrupt the mighty USA which is already cutting hundreds of billions of dollars in defense spending.

mate, you got to have a perspective.. At this time because of USA/NATO going thru longer route, is spending an extra USD 87 million every month.. Meaning 1 billion USD per year.. If you think that will make USA bankrupt or have an impact on a country whose annual defence budget is 500 Billion USD, you do your title a huge amount of injustice..

Youw need a teleport device on both ends.. Afghanistan currently does not have a long range one.. Hence the stop over in India..

Unless the plan is for the US to help India take back the Pakistani Occupied Kashmir and use that as a path to Afghanistan.. ;)

i dont care abt us. we r more interested in the stuff that really matters. man cant wait for us to leave. once the leave we will capture afghans buisness completely. govt is planning more ambassies. we r currently building roads, buying copper and iron mines and building railways from afghan to iran. hope we buy more of their resources and keep investing huge amount ther.

Come on please could those Indians who are a bit dim please read post 141. Then when you have read it come back if you still have something to say.

I have shown that Indian dreams of being America's proxy are just that dreams. I suggest that you go to sleep and dream about access routes through Pakistan cos that is the only place they are gonna happen

Come on please could those Indians who are a bit dim please read post 141. Then when you have read it come back if you still have something to say.

I have shown that Indian dreams of being America's proxy are just that dreams. I suggest that you go to sleep and dream about access routes through Pakistan cos that is the only place they are gonna happen

And we are so glad that this mess is exclusively yours :).. Enjoy it in good health ;)

And we are so glad that this mess is exclusively yours :).. Enjoy it in good health ;)

Why do you bother posting that. You want me to tell you what a mess India is in??

The assertion that India is to play a proxy role or have access routes has been completely trashed.

i dont care abt us. we r more interested in the stuff that really matters. man cant wait for us to leave. once the leave we will capture afghans buisness completely. govt is planning more ambassies. we r currently building roads, buying copper and iron mines and building railways from afghan to iran. hope we buy more of their resources and keep investing huge amount ther.

You cant even look after the problems you have India stop dreaming and wasting bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom