What's new

US UAV shot down in Pakistan

Image just proves manufacturer.. like if Pakistan's f 16 will be crashed that does not mean that US lost a plane by simply checking the US made parts...
:coffee:denial again, please show what F-16 part is built by General Atomics? like I said, go to their website and see for yourself. for your govt. report, they deny their actions all the time, you can see the report above for added confusion.

no pakistani UAV is made in the US, actually we supply the US with pakistani-built UAV's. tell me, do we have any UAV that can carry weapons? one of the reasons why I usually try to avoid posting here is because I waste my time trying to prove these things to indians. if you have no proof and only speculation for your conclusions, please avoid posting here so that you don't waste anyone's time. Please enough with this pissing contest or that whining attitude, "oh you can't have it because we are more advanced than you and we are a SUPAAR PAWAAR!"

Image just proves manufacturer.. like if Pakistan's f 16 will be crashed that does not mean that US lost a plane by simply checking the US made parts...

I was doubtful that Pakistan didn't have UAVs, but you are saying otherwise.

Any links or sources for that claim?

And if it is not from Pakistan, it is definately from US as it can't come from space, don't you think?:azn:

I will go with the US/Reuters... US- Most Strong Democracy & Reuters - Most reliable source for news....:whistle: ...

Your choice. Don't enforce here.

By the way pic is from the local source, not international source.

:coffee:denial again, please show what F-16 part is built by General Atomics? like I said, go to their website and see for yourself. for your govt. report, they deny their actions all the time, you can see the report above for added confusion.

no pakistani UAV is made in the US, actually we supply the US with pakistani-built UAV's. tell me, do we have any UAV that can carry weapons? one of the reasons why I usually try to avoid posting here is because I waste my time trying to prove these things to indians. if you have no proof and only speculation for your conclusions, please avoid posting here so that you don't waste anyone's time. Please enough with this pissing contest or that whining attitude, "oh you can't have it because we are more advanced than you and we are a SUPAAR PAWAAR!"

This is ur frustration.. I just post a link that i found... Its upto u.. Just wait and watch and everything will be cleared in few days...

I was doubtful that Pakistan didn't have UAVs, but you are saying otherwise.

Any links or sources for that claim?

And if it is not from Pakistan, it is definately from US as it can't come from space, don't you think?:azn:

No comments sir.. only God knows or US/Pakistan official knows what happened there.......

Some sources tell it the 'handcraft' of local villagers, however, some indicates PAF involvement in the incident. Whatever it be, I personally feel overwhelming pleasure that at least the muslim country still have guts to give a jaw breaking answer to the US forces.

WASHINGTON ( 2008-09-24 21:55:30 ) :A US military drone went down in eastern Afghanistan with engine problems on Tuesday but was recovered immediately and was never near the Pakistan border, a military spokesman said on Wednesday.

US Army Capt Christian Patterson said in a telephone call from Afghanistan that the unmanned aerial vehicle was being operated by US armed forces when it crashed. "It was recovered immediately after it went down," he said. "It wasn't close to the border."

---------------------------------

Choice is yours. Which one version you prefer? :azn:

Any replies "guys"...

Yeah right. Few hours ago US official sources denied that it was even missing, now the wreckage is found they came with this storey? :usflag:

Yeah right. Few hours ago US official sources denied that it was even missing, now the wreckage is found they came with this storey? :usflag:

Man, they play all the psychic game with the world.

I wish I could hear the moment when the signal man tells his commanding officer about the UAV;

"Carbon zero carbon zero, this titanium zero; we got the green eyes down......I say it again; we got the green eyes down in the red zone".

lol, that might be fun.

I'm so hoping its a Predator-B.
Imagine how our next UAV will look like....something like this ;)

IF IT WAS A PREDATOR B THEN WHY DONT THEY SHOW A PROPER PICTURE OF THE WRECKAGE? WHY JUST THE STUPID BATTERY? BATTERY CAN COME FROM A NUMBER OF SOURCES...

The less they reveal the better it is, remember we had to return a Predator in 2002?

I dunno man, they are not idiots...they will know if we try to nick the damn thing...

Babur popped up out of nowhere like a tomahawk twin didn't it? ;)

Btw, they are denying a crash inside Pakistan, there's nothing to claim from us if it didn't go down in Pakistan. :smokin:

Last edited:
The US are not claiming but we have confirmed.
We have also confirmed that army has confiscated the wreckage. Aren't we inviting them to ask for it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom