What's new

US Urging Hezbollah to Abandon Post inside Israeli Territory before It Is Bombed

Hezbollah violates Israeli territory/sovereignty by placing a manned and armed tent inside Israeli territory (then removing them after Israel is too afraid to take action to do anything about it)

What do Turkey and Arabs do that is comparable to that?

You are a retard (this word is halal, Waz confirmed)

No, and the guy who used it before was refracted. Now you are as well.

No, and the guy who used it before was refracted. Now you are as well.
At least if I get banned 50 times I can rest assured that I can eventually return and do the same things again

It's actually disputed territory.
not really
And nothing more than a propaganda stunt. As they relay messages to Israel through France , US and UN that they are just doing propaganda stunt and don't want war.
actions speak louder than words
Arabs fought actual wars with UK, France, and Israel in the region. A lone Egyptian soldier did more than what Hezbollah did in 20 years.
Did any of this happen while you were alive
Turkey sent a flotilla to Gaza and sacrificed dozens of people.
Israel trade ally sending humanitarian ship to Palestine vs proscribed 'terrorist' group setting up armed tent inside what they consider Israel

You cannot be serious with these comparisons
You still evaded the point, which is why it's halal for Hezbollah and Iran to have ceasefires and avert bloodshed (remain as nothing more than stationary role) while Arabs and Turks doing same it's haram and collusion and Zionism ?
once again, Hezbollah sets up armed base inside Israeli territory while turks and Arabs recognise and trade with israel

these are not in any way comparable

not really
Lol, what? Sheeba Farms is not contested territory? You may not think so but Hezbollah definitely does. These tents weren't in actual Israeli territory. They were placed in occupied territory. And Hezbollah withdrew.

actions speak louder than words
Yeah. Iran never fought a war with Israel. Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, and Iraq all did.
Israel trade ally sending humanitarian ship to Palestine vs proscribed 'terrorist' group setting up armed tent inside what they consider Israel

You cannot be serious with these comparisons

once again, Hezbollah sets up armed base inside Israeli territory while turks and Arabs recognise and trade with israel

these are not in any way comparable
You're implying stockpiling weapons or the act of arming oneselves is a form of resistance. Even if they don't ever intend to use them. You guys call it preventing bloodshed and strategic patience/ceasefires or whatever. So how you are attacking Turkey and Arabs for not attacking Israel when you won't and never will? And you do deal with India to ship weapons to Armenia. Fight alongside Russia and US in Syria and Iraq and try to claim some moral ground using Islam as casus belli against Arabs.

Egypt is stockpiling much more serious weaponry than Hezbollah that's all aimed at Israel. What do you think their Rafales and F15s are for?? Or they multilayered air defense missile systems? You're saying Hezbollah is doing the same thing as Egypt is but attack Egypt for not starting a war with Israel. If you don't see the double standard then you are simply biased.

Lol, what? Sheeba Farms is not contested territory? You may not think so but Hezbollah definitely does. These tents weren't in actual Israeli territory. They were placed in occupied territory. And Hezbollah withdrew.
all of it is occupied territory according to us

but ok, let's call it Israeli controlled territory
Yeah. Iran never fought a war with Israel. Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, and Iraq all did.
in your lifetime who fought with Israel and who made peace with Israel
You're implying stockpiling weapons or the act of arming oneselves is a form of resistance. Even if they don't ever intend to use them.
please show me where I said this
So how you are attacking Turkey and Arabs for not attacking Israel when you won't and never will?
show me where I attacked turkey for not attacking Isreal
And you do deal with India to ship weapons to Armenia. Fight alongside Russia and US in Syria and Iraq and try to claim some moral ground using Islam as casus belli against Arabs.
don't understand what Armenia has to do with anything and didn't realise we are fighting alongside USA in Syria, thought that was Turkey and Sunni terrorists and Kurds. you are really clutching at straws now saying random things
Egypt is stockpiling much more serious weaponry than Hezbollah that's all aimed at Israel. What do you think their Rafales and F15s are for?? Or they multilayered air defense missile systems?
you are the only one who talked about stockpiling weapons

Egypt is openly an ally of Israel and to this day can't breathe in the sinai without Israel permission in advance. meanwhile UN and Israel told Hezbollah not to be present in south Lebanon and Hezbollah doesn't listen. there is no comparison
You're saying Hezbollah is doing the same thing as Egypt is but attack Egypt for not starting a war with Israel. If you don't see the double standard then you are simply biased.
first of all Egypt is a great ally of Israel (instead of a proscribed terrorist group) and complicit in its occupation of Gaza

secondly nowhere did I attack Egypt for not starting a war with Israel

thirdly it is you drawing a false equivalence between Hezbollah's actions and those of Israel's allies like Egypt and Turkey and Persian Gulf Arab kingdoms. if Egypt becomes an enemy of Israel and infiltrates Israeli occupied territory for weeks (even with a tent) then we can talk about them being the same, until then it's not worth the bandwidth

US Urging Hezbollah to Abandon Post inside Israeli Territory before It Is Bombed​

Perhaps if the us were to instead to attempt to lead by example,and abandon their illegal occupation of syrian territory,rather than hypocritically lecturing others 😒
Now theres a thought....

Of course if you didnt have a bunch of european zionists trying to occupy and colonize palestine to begin with,then you wouldnt even be having these problems in the first place,now would you?.:tsk:

Yeah,and they literally all got their arses kicked.......repeatedly,so I`d hardly consider it something to be proud of,quite the opposite in fact.
By comparison the iranian trained and equipped hezbollah,a nominal militia mind you,achieved more in the 2005 conflict than all of the arab national armies in all of their wars with israel.
It certainly demonstrated that not only could arabs fight,but that they could fight extremely well,provided that they had the training,the weapons and of course good military [and political] leadership.
However the result of that war does force one to ask the question:
Were the israelis really ever quite as good militarily as some wanted to believe,or was it simply the fact that the arab national armies were just so bad?.

Last edited:
Yeah,and they literally all got their arses kicked.......repeatedly,so I`d hardly something to be proud of,quite the opposite in fact.
By comparison the iranian trained and equipped hezbollah,a nominal militia mind you,achieved more in the 2005 conflict than all of the arab national armies in all of their wars with israel.
It certainly demonstrated that not only could arabs fight,but that they could fight extremely well,provided that they had the training,the weapons and of course good military [and political] leadership.
However the result of that war does force one to ask the question:
Were the israelis really ever quite as good militarily as some wanted to believe,or was it simply the fact that the arab national armies were just so bad?.
the problem for Falcon is that he doesn't care about Arabs or not, only about religious sect

so to him Sunnis are the true noble enemies of Israel and Shias (led by Iran) are secret allies of the Jews etc etc, everything he says is framed through that thinking, hence why he says such ridiculous things (comparing turkey's actions vis-a-vis Israel to Hezbollah's actions, for example)

Yeah,and they literally all got their arses kicked.......repeatedly,so I`d hardly consider it something to be proud of,quite the opposite in fact.
Lol, what ? Egypt got attacked by France , UK and Israel without warning in 56 and again in 67. Egypt fought in 73 and US had to provide emergency support for Israel. In three weeks Egypt killed over 3,000 Israeli soldiers.

In 1948 the Arabs were on outskirts of Tel Aviv. They stopped the offensive due to orders from command. They could have took it all over. They killed near 10,000 Israelis during the war. Israel was armed by the West with fighter jets and foreign pilots and more. Arabs just agreed to UN ceasefire but could have took all of Palestine back.

Hamas killed more Israeli's in one week of suicide attacks than Hezbollah killed in their whole war with Israel. And Hezbollah are Arabs , fyi, lmao.

the problem for Falcon is that he doesn't care about Arabs or not, only about religious sect

so to him Sunnis are the true noble enemies of Israel and Shias (led by Iran) are secret allies of the Jews etc etc, everything he says is framed through that thinking, hence why he says such ridiculous things (comparing turkey's actions vis-a-vis Israel to Hezbollah's actions, for example)
Wrong. It has nothing to do with ethnicity or religious sect. It's normal discussion around hypocrisy and double standard we are seeing.

Wrong. It has nothing to do with ethnicity or religious sect. It's normal discussion around hypocrisy and double standard we are seeing.
seriously, you insult Shias every day then try to pretend you don't care about it. I am not Shia or muslim so I don't care, I only care about facts

the only double standard is you spamming insults about Hezbollah for infiltrating Israeli occupied territory with manned tents for weeks while defending Arab countries and turkey which not only would never dare do such a thing themselves but openly trade and have great relations with Israel

Lol, what ? Egypt got attacked by France , UK and Israel without warning in 56 and again in 67. Egypt fought in 73 and US had to provide emergency support for Israel. In three weeks Egypt killed over 3,000 Israeli soldiers.
UK and France weren't part of 1967 war.

US brought emergency support to Israel because the USSR supplied Egypt with many times the weapons Israel had before the war and during the war.

Around 1200 of the 2800 Israeli soldiers killed in 1973 war were killed by Syria, not Egypt

In 1948 the Arabs were on outskirts of Tel Aviv. They stopped the offensive due to orders from command. They could have took it all over. They killed near 10,000 Israelis during the war. Israel was armed by the West with fighter jets and foreign pilots and more. Arabs just agreed to UN ceasefire but could have took all of Palestine back.
BS lol, Arabs lost land, not gained it, during this war.
And Israel had 0 fighter jets in 1948.

The first pair of Meteor jets reached Israel in March of 1955.

Arabs lost that war, also, those were the casualties:

Screenshot_20230818_051346_Chrome.jpg

Hamas killed more Israeli's in one week of suicide attacks than Hezbollah killed in their whole war with Israel. And Hezbollah are Arabs , fyi, lmao.
Hamas targeted civilians though, not Israeli soldiers.

Screenshot_20230818_051626_Chrome.jpg

In red are the territories Israel captured during the war

seriously, you insult Shias every day then try to pretend you don't care about it. I am not Shia or muslim so I don't care, I only care about facts

the only double standard is you spamming insults about Hezbollah for infiltrating Israeli occupied territory with manned tents for weeks while defending Arab countries and turkey which not only would never dare do such a thing themselves but openly trade and have great relations with Israel
What did that tent achieve?
Did it provoke Israel? Did Hezbollah gain anything from it?

We don't want to start a war, especially not on Hezbollah's conditions. We won't attack some tent just so Hezbollah could prepare for war.

That tent can stay there. But that tent will serve as legitimacy for a massive Israeli attack on Hezbollah. There won't he half measures in the next war. Once we start, we go full in.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom