What's new

US Urging Hezbollah to Abandon Post inside Israeli Territory before It Is Bombed

@HGV

Why did your Hezbollah buddies remove the tents to avoid confrontation with Israel?
It's a sane move. Hezb prevented the bloodshed which would have been unnecessary. The outposts were soft targets, not hardened bunkers. So it's rational on their part to act as a responsible group since the resistance could lead to unnecessary bloodshed.

Hezbullah doesn t fear Israel, Israel can attack whenever they deem necessary, and Hezbullah will respond taking israeli positions in the north.
I'd disagree. Hezbollah fears Israel. And Israel cannot attack whenever. It's a complicated arena with heavy involvement of France and UN forces. They aren't going to rush to attack anyone but some weaker Palestinian forces in Lebanon.
All israeli positions wil be destroyed and taken with the yellow flag with AK-47 waving forever.

Israel is doomed, they only have one choice is to persue un conditional peace with palestinians, approbed by iranians. US support guarantees nothing for Israel, now Iran is in the ecuation, has nukes and thousands and thousands of missiles, future will be worse for Israel, since IRAN will rise stronger, NO ONE CAN AVOID THAT.
This is a bad take. Israel is eating up more Palestinian land by the day. And doing daily incursions inside the West Bank. They aren't rushing to any peace, and certainly not one engineered by Iran.

If any country has the capability to pressure Israel into a two state solution, it would be the US.

It's a sane move. Hezb prevented the bloodshed which would have been unnecessary. The outposts were soft targets, not hardened bunkers. So it's rational on their part to act as a responsible group since the resistance could lead to unnecessary bloodshed.
Hezbollah was puffing it's chest with Nasrallah himself claiming the tents in disputed territory was a Hezbollah victory and went on TV saying they won't remove them and dared the Israeli's to attack them. They then quietly removed them. Hezbollah advertises that it's a anti-Israel resistance movement on a 24/7 basis. It claims these actions are part of a resistance cold war of some sort against Israel. But then they remove them , why?

A resistance movement is to supposed to make sacrifices. They are okay losing men in Syria and Yemen but not against Israel? If they are not going to take any military action against Israel then why pull of these propaganda stunts? To justify their existence and to demonize other governments and movements in the region?

So we are still 'encouraging' him, even though by his own admission he has been banned numerous times (which you discount strangely), and was also received a warning for his above post.
There is no we in this, it's yourself. By the way, a quick glance at your own post history shows personal insults.
Regardless you lied and were found out, and that to by the dude you are fighting.
What was his punishment for spamming posts calling people 'retard' and 'Down syndrome' today? Evidently nothing, the fact he feels confident he can continue to post like that is enough evidence

If I have made personal insults then I should also be held accountable, but since this guy can just call anyone a retard then I guess the bar for such accountability must be pretty high

Why is it halal for Hezbollah to make a ceasefire with Israel and 'prevent bloodshed' but haram for Arabs and Turkey ? Why the double standard? Why is Hezbollah and Iran doing a demonization and dehumanization campaign on their media organizations towards Arabs for not attacking Israel. But, they themselves doing everything to maintain a ceasefire and prevent bloodshed as you put it ?

Why is it halal for Hezbollah to make a ceasefire with Israel and 'prevent bloodshed' but haram for Arabs and Turkey ? Why the double standard? Why is Hezbollah and Iran doing a demonization and dehumanization campaign on their media organizations towards Arabs for not attacking Israel. But, they themselves doing everything to maintain a ceasefire and prevent bloodshed as you put it ?
I believe it applies to everyone. Business is business and principles are principles. UAE, for example, is a very good model for the Muslim block. Turkey has very good diplomatic relationships with Israel. However, Erdgon , from time to time, mints the Islamic sentiment for his election campaigns. But that's what 99.999% Muslim politicians do across the world i.e. use Islam for their own political agendas.

I believe it applies to everyone. Business is business and principles are principles. UAE, for example, is a very good example for the Muslim block. Turkey has diplomatic relationships with Israel. Erdgon mints the Islamic sentiment before his re-election for political purposes. But that's what 99.999% Muslim politicians do across the world i.e. use Islam for their own political agendas.
We are in agreement.

Trolling
Hezbollah violates Israeli territory/sovereignty by placing a manned and armed tent inside Israeli territory (then removing them after Israel is too afraid to take action to do anything about it)

What do Turkey and Arabs do that is comparable to that?

You are a retard (this word is halal, Waz confirmed)

Hezbollah violates Israeli territory/sovereignty by placing a manned and armed tent inside Israeli territory (then removing them after Israel is too afraid to take action to do anything about it)

Turkey and Arabs have a lot to lose, that's why they adopt a cautious approach to Israel. Lebnon is already going through worse of times. Hezb, being a political stakeholder, should know this better.

Turkey and Arabs have a lot to lose, that's why they adopt a cautious approach to Israel. Lebnon is already going through worse of times. Hezb, being a political stakeholder, should know this better.
this guy is comparing Hezbollah's actions vis-a-vis Israel to Turkey and Arab countries' actions vis-a-vis Israel

That is a clear sign of mental illness

What was his punishment for spamming posts calling people 'retard' and 'Down syndrome' today? Evidently nothing, the fact he feels confident he can continue to post like that is enough evidence

If I have made personal insults then I should also be held accountable, but since this guy can just call anyone a retard then I guess the bar for such accountability must be pretty high

Read my post again. He was refracted today for it.

Read my post again. He was refracted today for it.
thanks. how many bans can someone have? you would think the consequences for subsequent bans would increase but apparently that's not the case

It's actually disputed territory. And nothing more than a propaganda stunt. As they relay messages to Israel through France , US and UN that they are just doing propaganda stunt and don't want war.
Arabs fought actual wars with UK, France, and Israel in the region. A lone Egyptian soldier did more than what Hezbollah did in 20 years. Turkey sent a flotilla to Gaza and sacrificed dozens of people.

You still evaded the point, which is why it's halal for Hezbollah and Iran to have ceasefires and avert bloodshed (remain as nothing more than stationary role) while Arabs and Turks doing same it's haram and collusion and Zionism ?
@waz

this guy is comparing Hezbollah's actions vis-a-vis Israel to Turkey and Arab countries' actions vis-a-vis Israel

That is a clear sign of mental illness
@waz

But Iran shall be credited for supporting Hamas. That Hamas is able to develop new types of rockets and throw so many rockets at Israel is something.
All recent engagements were with the PIJ not Hamas, Hamas stood there as we bombed the other factions in Gaza.

Hezbollah was able to put up a fight against Israel in 2006 and surprised many observers back then. I give credit to Iran in this matter.
2006 was a skirmish at best. 121 Israeli soldiers died, every single day in Ukraine war more people die than that on both sides.
Hezbollah had 750 dead. Stupid government didn't see Lebanon as accountable but only Hezbollah, and cared more about Lebanese citizens than Israeli soldiers, and also gave conflicting orders day after day.

There was no doubt, Israel was far stronger than Hezbollah, and only complete fools like the Iranian idiots over here believe Hezbollah won. Made it tough for Israel? Sure. Won? Hell no. If Israel wanted it could have pushed through, but instead of 121 Israeli soldiers dead there would have been 1000. Would it destroy Israel? No.

2006 wasn't a particularly impactful war. In the end Nasrallah said that if he knew that's how Israel would have reacted, he would never have attacked it.

Anyway, Israel adapted for the next war. And we adapted for Hezbollah's adaptations

I'd disagree. Hezbollah fears Israel. And Israel cannot attack whenever. It's a complicated arena with heavy involvement of France and UN forces. They aren't going to rush to attack anyone but some weaker Palestinian forces in Lebanon.

This is a bad take. Israel is eating up more Palestinian land by the day. And doing daily incursions inside the West Bank. They aren't rushing to any peace, and certainly not one engineered by Iran.

If any country has the capability to pressure Israel into a two state solution, it would be the US.

Palestinians has rights to have double nationality in Lebanon. They are from the region, to me they are south syrians (palestine) like the jordans. And lebanese are western syrians with many people with foreign background also. On my opinion shiites must work on this in Lebanon and force lebanese laws to accept palestinians in Lebanon before they can return to the south (whenever they want).Hezbullah is the relevant party in Lebanon and can force this.

Anyone can disagree with me, specially lebanese maronites who believe in stupid things like the switzerland of south western asia, but this is as i see this.History says that, they are levant people, bilad sham.

Yes, Israel is eating palestine Land but this strategy doesn t work for them, what they are going to do with palestinians living there? killing all? they have not solution. Killing palestinian refugees abroad has not sense for Israel... Palestinians always will be a problem for Israel wishes.

I am not talking about Israel accepting something, i say Israel will be forced to accept Iran terms, we can wait for years, but it will happen, IRAN is getting stronger, and US cannot stop this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom